First Grow - 3 x Candy Kush Autos - 400W

Yeah, four weeks in you should be thinking about a feeding soon, I'd go even lighter, maybe 1/4 strength at first, you can always up it next time. Or, go half. If you think they smell nice,, wait till you taste...mmmmm

Looking good if you think it smells good now wait till its about halfway into bloom :thumb:

Cheers guys :thumb: Offtttt I can't wait, the smell is heavenly already.... so sweet and musky! Yeah I'll definitely give her growth nutes next time i water. My nutes never came with instructions unfortunately so I've had to try n source out dosage levels online. I've read that 1ml of bio-bizz grow is the usual dose so I'll play it safe n give her 0.5ml & see how she takes to it. So glad to have you's all on board, and thanks again!

rsz_1548171_1066596550023925_8565967792396357497_o.jpg
rsz_11080712_1066596520023928_7492330299355750099_o.jpg
rsz_11058311_1066596603357253_4233798927088140562_n.jpg
rsz_10911345_1066596470023933_1079983624688335840_o.jpg

GT :tokin:

good lookin :thumb:

So good to hear, Cheers! (here's hoping she stays that way haha). I had originally thought that she looked a little small for her age, and had put it down to the fact that i totally fried her when she just popped....Certainly won't be making the same mistake next time round!

Just checked on her there and there's a multitude of new leaves bursting through the older ones, and I also noticed little white pre-flowering hairs sprouting on soon to be bud sites. (so cool)!

Finding the whole process of doing this so fascinating & I'm totally amazed at how explosive, and fast growth can be!....geez,what have i missed out on all these years haha.

GT :thumb:

So i was a little worried last night when i checked on her because her leaves and stems had seemed to droop throughout the day. I'd read previously that it was a sign of dehdration if both the leaves & the stems drooped, and if it was just the leaves that sagged it was over watering. After some deliberation i decided to give her a feed with nutes, hoping like shit that i hadn't just overwatered her and the change this morning was crazy!....she'd taken a big stretch & all of the leaves and stems were back to normal. I have noticed a few tiny little yellow marks on a few of the leaves though so I'm guessing thats down to some kind of nutrient defiency or perhaps giving her too much? I opted to give her half strength bio bizz grow and top max (0.5ml/l), so next time round I'll maybe give her a little less.
Will follow up with pictures later when i get back in the house.

Happy Friday bruuuhs!

Hi man, your plants are looking great, good job! :thumb:
You can add link to your grow for everyone to see in your signature How To Add Links To Signatures . Hope it helps to attract ppl to your journal. Happy growing! :Namaste:

It's been a couple of days since i posted any pics so i figured i'd throw some up,(any excuse haha..). I cut away the top of the pot to allow better light penetration to the lower branches the other day & she seems to have taken to it nicely! Thinking i might give her a water tomorrow but was wondering if I should just give her water because i gave her nutes last time, or should i just give her a feeding with nutes?

Happy Monday bruhhhs!

rsz_2015-03-30_171200.jpg
rsz_2015-03-30_171131.jpg
rsz_2015-03-30_171046.jpg

(The way the lights hitting her makes her look spooky haha).

I would go water only this time, but next time up the percentage to 75 or 100%. Looks good man, keep it up.

Thanks man! :)... I cant even put into words how tasty that cotton kandy looks! Ahhh, I can only dream haha....
Yeah been wanting to get it sorted for days now but i get paid in a couple days so itll be first on the list of priorities. In the mean time I might get a few damp towels etc & try to mist more often too. Thanks again mate!

Last night was rough. I thought she needed a water because the pot was really light and the top 2 inches of the soil was really dry. So i went ahead & gave the usual feed (approx 3 litres of ph'd water), and when i checked her before going to bed all her leaves had curled in and collapsed on themselves, and her stalks were droopy. I obviously overwatered but I've no idea how! Anyways i woke up this morning to check & see the damage caused (expecting her to be even worse, or dead), only to see that she'd grown 2 inches in height and seemed completely back to normal. Anyone any ideas as to why she did that last night?...really don't want to make the same mistake again haha!

Hope everyone's well,

Back
Top Bottom