2 x BlackJack Auto & 1 x Unknown Strain 400W HPS Organic Grow

re: 2 x BlackJack Auto & 1 x Unknown Strain 400W HPS Organic Grow

19TH Day of the Quest for the Big Buds.
Little disappointed with the genetics of BlackJacks, 2 of the 3 having problems with proper developing. Little midgets that have weird leaves pattern.
FAMILY_PORTRAIT.jpg

Unknown strain have huge fan leaves that shaped in indica style, even more like chestnut leaves.
IMG_20130914_172858.jpg

I will begin to add bioheaven/rootjuice/fish to my nute mix from next week. Let's see if this will helps a lot.
Opinions?

what are your temperature and humidity levels in your grow area? If the leave curling upward is not from temperature or humidity level it maybe from a slight magnesium deficiency. If the leaf curl is from a magnesium deficiency then treat is by either raising your micro nutrients that you are feeding or by using 1 teaspoon per gallon of Epsom salts. If you are not yet feeding nutrients your larger plants appear ready for nutrients now, i would begin with 1/4 strength nutrients and progressively over successive waterings increase by 1/4 strength until you are at full strength nutrients.

Temp varies from 22 - 28C. Leaves are curling because I poured em with my sprayer, right before I took that shot, you can compare it with upper pics, leaves looking ok for me. BTW I streched unknown strain yesterday, because I feel that side branches are developing fast now.
Regarding magnesium- I confirm that it's time for some nutes, I think girls are ready for yummies. :D

Whats going on man? I also grow with biobizz! Good luck with the plants! They look really nice so far.

Whats going on man? I also grow with biobizz! Good luck with the plants! They look really nice so far.

Thanks mate, This is my second BioBizz grow, previous was sensational for me :) Heavy sticky buds. I'm willing to repeat success this time.

I can read sex during week 3 as well, as long as I run 12/12 from seed. lets see how big they are

I can read sex during week 3 as well, as long as I run 12/12 from seed. lets see how big they are
Not so big as I wanted but maturing @ 3rd week is a big groundwork for future buds.
I don't put them under 12/12 cycle because of that unknown strain. It developing very good, but I doubt that it is auto, more like photoperiodic, so I must keep 18/6 as long as possible.

22TH Day of the Quest for the Big Buds.
Feed em with full load of biogrow+algamic+bioheaven+rootjuice. Also sprayed em with bioheaven+fishmix (stinky shit :D).
Here is pic, sorry for distortion
P.S. Now I can feel that I will have issues with free space..
P.P.S. Stretching gone wrong, biggest plant is now trying to occupy space of other smaller sisterz :D
IMG_20130918_190932.jpg

OK. Lights are off.
Midget under shadow of the Giant.
IMG_20130918_235943.jpg

Girl tadam dam dam, ulll be aa wooooman..sooon
IMG_20130918_235842.jpg

Agressive behavior
IMG_20130918_235923.jpg

Little mutant is progressing slowly
IMG_20130918_235934.jpg

Sorry It just means following your journal and here to help.
Oh..so dumb I am :D
Subbed = subscribed. Noted.
Well, I'll try to impress every fella who subbed for my journal. And of course help of the skilled masters is more than appreciated. :high-five:

I know I must not to disturb my girls during sleeping time, but I noticed that BJ#2 began to develop nice little buds, so I wanted to share this picture with u mates.
IMG_20130921_034725.jpg

Don't think so, man. I just watered em before they went to bed, it passed about 30 mintues before I took dat pic, so leaves are dropped as u noticed.
I'm watering em 1 time per 2-3 days, about 0.5-0.7L per pot. I don't think that's too much, what do ya think, mate?

34th Day of the Quest for the Big Buds.
Girls struggled that days of misery and I think they ready to show us some nice yet little buds, except that unknown strain which is photoperiodic, so I stretched her hard and look at those kolas she have. Let's wait for that long-waited pestils.
IMG_20130930_214708.jpg

P.S. Let's wait till weekend and I hope we'll see the progress.

45th Day of the Quest for the Big Buds.
10 days ago I switched light cycle to 12/12 to initiate bloom period for that unknown strain, 5 days ago she began to form nice little flowers. Blackjack #2 is almost on the peek of bloom, while her two sistaz are proceeding with buds developing.
IMG_20131011_073814.jpg

IMG_20131011_073747.jpg

I'm very surprised but smell is not a concern still, buds of BJ#2 are sticky and smelly when u touch em, very fine scent something between Citrus, mint and fuel, more macroshots will follow soon.
P.S. I definitely need bigger box..

Back
Top Bottom