2 x BlackJack Auto & 1 x Unknown Strain 400W HPS Organic Grow

Rukus

Hello fellas!
I want to say thanks for every member who shared mine previous grow.
This time things gets more organic :D
OK so what do we have here?
3 pots x 4 gallons each, two of them are soil-coco mix with B.A.C. mycorrhizal fungi spores inside, one of them (below the center) is common soil mix from local mart.
I'm gonna use Biobizz basics nutes for feeding and bacterial nute which will produce nitrogen.
My buddy was in Spain and got BlackJack auto seeds for me also I used one seed which I found in the bud of Blueberry strain (that was my very first grow and there was Lemon Skunk male in the box, so I suspect it or maybe blueberry just became herm)
Today seedlings moved to their new houses under 400W HPS sun.
LET'S THE ORGANIC GROW BEGINS!!
20110206_232920.jpg

P.S. All of them r sprouted now but pic is not very sharp, so you can try to find em all :D

Re: 2x BlackJack auto and 1xunknown strain 400HPS Organic grow

IMG_20130828_214233.jpg

This seedling was huge surprise for me, I didn't thought it could survive, because my kitteh throwed pot on the floor right after I planted seed inside of it. I was upset but gave a chance to it, and yahoo it worked!

Care if I ride along I have a few auto beans that I am going to crack a few grows from now and would like to watch somebody grow some out to give me a few guidelines on the autos.......organic is easier....that's all I can say about organics as of now but in a few months after things dry and cure I'm going to do a review on my organic bud vs. synthetic nutes with a proper flush and see what's better.

Care if I ride along I have a few auto beans that I am going to crack a few grows from now and would like to watch somebody grow some out to give me a few guidelines on the autos.......organic is easier....that's all I can say about organics as of now but in a few months after things dry and cure I'm going to do a review on my organic bud vs. synthetic nutes with a proper flush and see what's better.
Check out my previous grow, I was growing autos on organic.

Lol. Well that can I say. Organic makes buds really sweet and scent is da bomb. That was my best cycle. I hope this one will be even bettah.
You can't go wrong with organics and autos are really easy to grow.

It was 3rd day of the Organic Quest for the Real Buds.
I'm pretty amazed about that unknown strain, it looks cool, healthy and full of life.
Blackjack #2 is the leader amongst autos. It is developing second pair, should be very healthy too.
Blackjack #3 was defective from the germination. The end of the root was broken and the color of the tip was littl brownish, but I gave him a chance.
What will you suggest guys? Should I sink one more seed and throw that bastard away or should I just go with the flow? :D
3007.jpg

P.S. What do you think bout the difference in leaf shape of upper babies? Will it impact on the overall look in future?

i say let your seedling grow out some more and see how it develops before you trash it.
Hi mate. Thnx for feedback, actually I didnt trashed it, its just moved to the lesser pot. This because new seedling needs new home. The more that damaged one is developing the clearer I see that it will be very wierd plant. Pics will follow soon.

7th day of the Quest for the Big Buds.
Progress for two of three plants is obvious, but damaged one is really something.
Check it out. I'm waiting for one more seedling which will prolly appear within next two days.
20110209_222936.jpg

Anyone seen such deviations before?
Waiting for comments.

13th Day of the Quest for the Big Buds.
Girls are developing well, in geometrical progression, once again I'm surprised how fast unknown strain is growing .
The damaged one is getting better, I moved her to 8L pot.
BJ#2 is also good.
BJ#3 sprouted couple of days ago.
Seems like everything is going as planned.
Update will follow in 5-7 days.
20110218_190512.jpg

That's exactly what we want my friend, everything going to plan :)
Only 13 days from seeds and look at those fan leaves :D
BTW I finished last joint from my stash of previous harvest yesterday :straightface: Hello sober world! It was a long time indeed.

That's a good amount of growth for 13 days from seed. Have you began any nutes yet?
I'm sprayin leaves with alg-a-mic right now and also I added BioGrow during last watering.
The thing that I noted- plants growing very healthy and fast if you're spraying them with alg-a-mic more and watering them less (with pure water) at first couple of weeks. Roots are still tender to feed em with nutes, especially with mineral nutes.
Not so good to hear your out of buds my friend
Out of buds but gained true experience :D
My maraphon was lasting for 3 months, 3 beautiful months. So no regret, only patience and gratitude to this sacred plant :D

Back
Top Bottom