First Grow - 3 x Candy Kush Autos - 400W

Amazing stuff man:goodjob: :D the report has me so excited for trying in the future, and the way u discribed it. Just how i remember it:)
Good idea on the cure too and for hold out lol . just a quick Q i have some auto curing atm to did urs smell good when u first put it into the jar or was there a damp earthy smell? and did u open during the cure to refesh the air or completly closed for the hole time? :circle-of-love:
Peace

Great review. Candy Kush is great strain, very happy for you...

Thanks man! :) I had a different strain lined up for next time round but im thinking i might have to just order more candy instead haha.
It smelt alright before i put it in the jar but it was nothing on how it smelt after the actual cure itself. Yeah I'd definetly say mine had an earthy kinda grassy smell to it for a couple of days but it passed! For the first 5-6 days i opened the jars once a day, poured the buds out onto some newspaper and let them sit for 10 or so minutes before returning them back to the jars. After that i opened the jars once every 2 days to allow fresh air in for about 10 minutes n gave the buds a good shoogle around. I used a hydrometer too so that i could keep an eye on humidity levels. Hope this helps bro!

GT:tokin:

Wow, very nice man. Your girl is looking great in the pre-harvest photos. And what an amazing results! Congratulations! I have also harvested mine and I got almost same results as you man! But I did not take any pre-harvest photos as I was ashamed. But I have BlackJack lined up and it is growing triple leaves!!! I suggest you get Candy Kush feminized regular seeds and you can train your girl and switch whenever you are ready! I bet you will get double your buds next time! Cheers and happy smoking!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Based on my experience growing other plants, leaves often "sign off" for their own reasons, particularly at the bottom. Trim them off and not to worry. Your darlin' is moving upwards anyway.

Wow man. You did beautiful job here! You should share that Nutella brownies recipe too! :D

Back
Top Bottom