First Ever Grow - Soil - 8 Ball Kush & Cheese Journal - 2016

Week 3 flower - just after a drink
420-magazine-mobile634695103.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Colour is spot one and they look super healthy.

WEll done cant wait to see these flowers in full glory:thumb:

Colour is spot one and they look super healthy.

WEll done cant wait to see these flowers in full glory:thumb:
I'm really excited too. I've got a couple of 3 weeks old clones I'm going to stick into flower too, just to compare yields between plants kept in veg for a couple of months and trained a little (these ones) and plants only kept in veg a few weeks (clones)

Sent from my SM-G900F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You actually want to start cutting back on nutes in flower after they stop stretching and the buds are set, to get your plants to use up all the nutes stored in the leaves and stop producing as many leaves in the buds as they form, if you give to much nitrogen in flower they are more likely to produce fluffy leafy buds, then at about 10-20 percent Amber trichs flush again and cut all nutes.

Re: First Ever Grow - Soil - 8 Ball Kush & Cheese Journal - 2016

When we put our girls in flower, we defoliate before flower, and ater she has been in flower for 3 weeks. We usually don't keep those lower leaves, because they get in the way. I'm guessing your plant is using up the nutes in those leaves and that's why they are yellowing. It's ok to pinch off the fan leaves to make the plants more appealing. They will eventually fall off when the plant has used them up. Sorry for the delay. I've been getting back into the swing of things. I was ill for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom