420's - 8 Ball Kush - CFL - Grow Journal - 2016

Yep, lookin nice, for sure,,,, cheers to topping,, hard to mess up too much, just dont get carried away,, these plants are so tough, they fight back,, well done to here, cheers friend

lots of topping, that's a good thing. Your plants will thank you for it later with a bountiful harvest of sweet sticky buds. Also, if you plan on doing some cloning, you will need lots of side growth for several clones. I plan on taking at least 8 clones from each of my four plants so I can do a perpetual SOG. I would love to be harvesting every few weeks and if that's the case I will need to constantly be taking clones from mother plants. Good luck

lots of topping, that's a good thing. Your plants will thank you for it later with a bountiful harvest of sweet sticky buds. Also, if you plan on doing some cloning, you will need lots of side growth for several clones. I plan on taking at least 8 clones from each of my four plants so I can do a perpetual SOG. I would love to be harvesting every few weeks and if that's the case I will need to constantly be taking clones from mother plants. Good luck

Hi friend :)
Im not going to take clones I've got only one grow space here and I've got couple of seeds to try on next grow :)
I'm also going to scrog them so no more topping for me. :)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Day 24, new branches appear and the girls seems to recover fast from the topping, I'm happy, for now everything is good :)

420-magazine-mobile1799895918.jpg

Peace

Day 27 and we got deficiency symptoms... :(
I don't understand what's go wrong, if you have some advice please share it with me .

420-magazine-mobile238249825.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1641250283.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1372155573.jpg

Peace

I get to the shop and I bought revive of advanced nutrient to spray on the girls before they will went to sleep today. Hope it will help them.
Maybe someone here had experience with that nutrient?

420-magazine-mobile1609821204.jpg

Peace

Day 28. Looks like the "Revive" helped but I guess I need to Wait and see, Starting to be bushy but I understand that 30 days won't be enough to veg the 8 ball kush... I'm guessing that it's because they're full indica and small plant size, Anyway I will wait to see how it will develop on the next few days.
420-magazine-mobile643004752.jpg

Peace

lookeen goood,, just a reminder,, keep em close friend,,

P1160568.JPG

Day 28. Looks like the "Revive" helped but I guess I need to Wait and see, Starting to be bushy but I understand that 30 days won't be enough to veg the 8 ball kush... I'm guessing that it's because they're full indica and small plant size, Anyway I will wait to see how it will develop on the next few days.

Peace

For me, starting from seeds is such a slow process in comparison to clones. But with seeds you can make your own selections and collect pollen if you desire.

Your plant size is what I'd expect from seed in the given time. Keep'em going.

Hi @nivek
I put the lights much close as i can, my bulbs are big 65W and get wormer much more then the small bulbs so Im afraid that it will burn the plants or the scrog net or the house.. :)
anyway the plants doesn't stretched, they're very short so i think it's good sign of distance from light, or i'm wrong..?

Good stuff,, close as ya can is all,, sure helps,, cfls so weak at intensity,, send usable light only a short distance,, good stuff hoffy,,

Day 34, almost 5 weeks of veg and I'm thinking of switching... I'm hopping that it will be fine, both of them looks good and healthy, little bit short, the 8 ball should be small plant so I'm guessing that's fine and also I will learn something..
Hope for good :)

420-magazine-mobile1080851799.jpg

Peace

Back
Top Bottom