4 x 8 Ball Kush

For flower and veg I use the same base which is diamond nector, GH micro, netune fish and seaweed, monty's carbon conditioner, fox farm grow big and big bloom, age old grow soluble mycroz. they get a combination of these twice a week. and once a week they get a chemical fert. veg gets classic jacks and the flowering ones get green light super bloom and tiger bloom

High people, hope you all had happy christmas. Heres a few pics at day 55, which is how long the breeder suggests, one has about a week, and the other 3 are about 10 day out
IMG_015126.JPG
IMG_015415.JPG
IMG_015216.JPG
IMG_015919.JPG

Looking good clever, your doing good work in here. Almost there my friend. Not long now before all the hard work pays off...

any way i could get recipe for bubble hash. you could send in a pm... thanks for looking and if its top secret i understand

well, I took one down. Its day 55 and the thrics are about 1/4 or less amber. The other three are all going to finish differently.I don't know why they all are days apart in development. but were planted at the same time. does'nt bother me, these flowers are fine with me. I'll give a weight in 4-5 days. I think maybe 3 oz, I hope anyway, and its 1 of 4. Peace
IMG_022928.JPG
IMG_021528.JPG
IMG_020925.JPG
IMG_021623.JPG
IMG_022023.JPG

Thanks Happy Kitty, you always make my pics shine and jump. you did an exceptional job in this journal's recent photo's, thanx again Peace

thanx geturgrowon you've stuck with me throughout this journal, I can't tell you how grateful I am. Somedays you posts gave me a needed push. I wish you luck in all your grows. There are 3 still 3 more to harvest and for some reason their all at different stages of growth, one has hopefully a week, the other 2 could possibly take up to 2 weeks. Take Care to all and happy new year

thanks you im glad i pushed u to do good in ur grow man enjoy the nugs for me and a happy new year to you as well to everyone on this there! im getting wasted tonight!

I cut and trimmed up 68 grams. not as much as I had hoped, but its only 1 out of 4, And after closer inspection I could have waited another week, I was out of smoke, so I'm sure that had something to do with it. This picture is of 28 grams. I'll be pulling them here shortly. I hoe everybody had a safe holiday. Peace

wow man i wish u could pass that over here ur nugs look nice and frosty do u have a report by chance would like to know... well 68 gram is better then nothing! lol have a good one pce ttly

Right about that, this smoke is a nice combo of body, chest and such, and a perky edge, would be cool to go to a function of some sort

hey folks, I dropped out for awhile, due to tech. difficulties. I ended up with around 6 oz. off of 4 plants. I've recently had to take down everything. Trying to do some feminized breeding, I unwillingly pollenated over 20 females. the cool thing is that I have hundreds of feminized seeds from 7 strains. It'll be great for the outdoor season coming up. Peace
IMG_005530.JPG
IMG_005329.JPG
IMG_021528.JPG
IMG_020925.JPG

Back
Top Bottom