4 x 8 Ball Kush

IMG_007321.JPG
IMG_007417.JPG
IMG_007829.JPG
They really are branching, I'm getting excited like a kid waiting to open his presents, just burning the paper off with my eyes. anticipation at its finest, Heres a few pics It wil be one week tommorow in flower, I'm hoping to a few littie botton buds by the end of the week
IMG_007219.JPG
IMG_007626.JPG
IMG_007524.JPG

Now this is a trip, these little flowers apeard almost over night, if this is any sign of things to come, I can't wait even just a week of growth at this rate will be incredible.
IMG_011320.JPG
IMG_011724.JPG
IMG_011419.JPG
IMG_011925.JPG
IMG_011823.JPG
IMG_012026.JPG
IMG_011521.JPG

It looks like there will be alot of tops, hopefully big Kola's. They are super healthy and stocky, not to much leggyness, is that a word, is now. They should start to fill out quick, I've noticed in the past that in flower at first they take off for about 4 or 5 weeks, then they just pack the weight on for the last 3 ro 4 weeks.
IMG_000947.JPG
IMG_000849.JPG
IMG_001543.JPG
IMG_001239.JPG
IMG_000657.JPG

I just love taking photo's, can't you tell. Rounding off week 3, the ladies are doing well, as the cold begins to set in on the mountians, everything is so crisp, you can hear the branches of large trees snap under the weight of ice. I've placed a small heater around the base of the containers, just running on low, enough for some warm air to circulate around the roots. Not to warm, I don't want to promote mold or fungus, before doing this I treated the area with a weak bleach solution, and an anti-mold and fungus spray. Carefull not to saturate run off or top soil. I made that mistake once, my spray got in the run off, I came in and 2 cheese plants had taken the plunge fairly quick. I'm starting to see resin glands, the temp is kinda low, it ranges between 68 - 76, the humidity is around 30-40. In the past, these low temps and humidity have increased resin production, I also started blackstrap mollases once a week. don't measure, but I imagine its around 1/4 cup per gallon, it sounds like alot, but it works for me. Here's some Teen BabyBud bud shots
IMG_016617.JPG
IMG_016418.JPG
IMG_016518.JPG
IMG_015918.JPG
IMG_014421.JPG
IMG_016022.JPG

I've been looking at other journals, and I noticed there is more interaction and discusstion. Is their something I'm not doing or could be doing inorder to promote conversation. Maybe all the pics leave nothing to question. any suggestions ?.

Don't be discouraged Clever. Just because there aren't page long conversations going on in here doesn't mean people aren't enjoying your journal. I have been checking in when I can. There are an increasing number of journals on here these days so not everybody gets the attention they deserve.

All I can suggest is to sit back and enjoy the ride. Try to enjoy the present. After all, that's what this is all about, right? The process of growing the herb is just as good as the end result. At the end of the day it will be you who gets to enjoy the fruits of all your hard work and love. Unfortunately, the rest of us here at 420mag can only observe from afar.

The 8 balls look super nice. You have something to be proud of. I'll be sure to make more frequent visits as your harvest draws near. You take some great photos. Keep 'em coming... Take it easy buddy! :Rasta:

Thank you so much, your input settled my nerves a bit, maybe thats all I wanted to hear. I need to remember that this journal is a tool, it enables me to see past and hopefully future mistakes. your reply was really helpfull, Thanks again

hHoping so. They did bush up, I credit that to topping, and minimal tie down, just the first two nodes. Also to root health, I do what I can to promote root growth, almost treating them seperately with various root food, and to try anid create a happy enviorment in the grow medium for the roots. I also wait until they have had enough veg time for their shape to start filling out. Depending on the strain, it's usually between 1 and 2 feet. I'm shooting for at least 4 oz. per plant. Atleast! So it does depend alot on the strain, as to how long they veg. I think I'm on track with 8 ball, we will see! Thanks To All.. Peace

IMG_0056_2_.JPG
IMG_0051_2_.JPG
IMG_0053_2_.JPG
It's getting closer, not close enough, my stash is running out. I harvested 11 ounces from 2 plants, white widow was 8, and brainstorm was 3. I don't sell or give any away. No one knows whats up. I just can't take that chance. Hopefully once other states see how much bank there is in tourism and the general economy, I'm hoping with the recent change in law, they will lead by example. We will have several Amsterdam's. Granted, you won't get the Holland experience, but I can't hitch a ride to Holland. Here's some pics from this morning. Day 23 of flower
IMG_0063_2_.JPG

I appreciate your comments, and thank you for following, I look foward to your thoughts and reactions to the grow. It's getting to the anticipation part Doctor's have patience, not me

Lookin' good Clever. I see some frost coming in, how are they smelling? I'd think they would be getting pretty stinky by now...

I think your going to see some crazy growth in the next few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom