Orangeblood's Grow Room-Yumbolt 47, White Widow, Air Pots, LED+HPS, SOG, & R2D2

Just checkin' in OB......sure is green there! :)

Congrats on your notm victory HD! :bravo:
I think every grower on this site has been searching the seed banks for GDP after seeing your beauties! I know I sure have been! :yummy:

Everything looks great, but the Yumboldt is especially impressive.
:cheer::cheer::cheer:
Thx Bud!
the Yumbolts' a different kind of girl to grow but well worth it. Her buds are super fat and oh so stinky sweet. No popcorn and very little resin on the leaves but she makes up for it in the size,density, and goopy resin on her buds.

I think every grower on this site has been searching the seed banks for GDP after seeing your beauties! I know I sure have been! :yummy:

No kidding. A buddy of mine picked up a lb of some GDP, and it wasn't even close. You turned me into a GDP snob. The smoke was pretty fruity, but the bag appeal was horrible. I wish I could get a cut from you. Lol.

No kidding. A buddy of mine picked up a lb of some GDP, and it wasn't even close. You turned me into a GDP snob. The smoke was pretty fruity, but the bag appeal was horrible. I wish I could get a cut from you. Lol.

Unfortunately, GDP is clone only right now. If either one of you wanna take a trip to the Left Coast, I'd be happy to give you some....:)

Unfortunately, GDP is clone only right now. If either one of you wanna take a trip to the Left Coast, I'd be happy to give you some....:)

hmmm.... I'm going to Mendocino to visit some family in November. Too bad driving halfway across the nation with a couple clones sounds like it might not go over so great with the law. Lol. Thanks, HD, for the generous offer.

hmmm.... I'm going to Mendocino to visit some family in November. Too bad driving halfway across the nation with a couple clones sounds like it might not go over so great with the law. Lol. Thanks, HD, for the generous offer.

Man this is freaky! I still have family in Lake County as well as up in Ft.Bragg and Fortuna.
Next Summer we're renting an RV for a roadie to go see them with stops in SF and Tahoe.
Hogdady, Dont be surprised if I pop up in the Bay Area next July with R2D2 crammed in the back of an rv ready for some gdp clones! :)

Man this is freaky! I still have family in Lake County as well as up in Ft.Bragg and Fortuna.
Next Summer we're renting an RV for a roadie to go see them with stops in SF and Tahoe.
Hogdady, Dont be surprised if I pop up in the Bay Area next July with R2D2 crammed in the back of an rv ready for some gdp clones! :)

That's actually a good plan. What cop would think that the R2D2 is housing marijuana clones?

For you, my brother, anything! :)

You just gotta show me how to make that beer can chicken with bacon!

:rofl: Alright I gotta ask, what is beer can chicken???

Your ladies are looking good! Airpots and T5's seem to be working for you.
How 'bout an update on your hydro grow bro. ;)

Your ladies are looking good! Airpots and T5's seem to be working for you.
How 'bout an update on your hydro grow bro. ;)

The hydro is toast.:rip: My ph meter decided to go on the fritz and gave me bad readings. When I caught it the ph had been in the low 4s and hi 3 for too long and it fried one of the plants.
The other looks like it will make so I may just bloom it out for hash. It wont be anything big or significant but since I have space for it I'll keep her around. If i did'nt have the space she would be removed for something better vegging in the bull pen. That may still happen because the OG and Grapegod are coming on strong and will most likely kick her out.
It's survival of the fittest in my garden Bro! I have no time for stragglers or any plant that needs babying. I usually always have a replacement for any poor performing plant.

The hydro will be coming back on line very soon. It will also be expande to three buckets.
I talked to my sensei about my disaster and now I have a fool proof way to set the ph so it should go without a hitch next time.

Check out this thread and you'll see my world renowned beer can chicken wrapped in bacon!
https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/bbq-cooks-fans-4.117118/

New pic of the new strains gettin groovy in the nursery

000_0502.JPG

Here's a little somethin' extra for the masses! This where my hydro started. These are red & green bell peppers growing in GH waterfarms on my deck. Rez temps are probably in the 90s and I'm constanlty topping them off. Sometimes I just refill the things with the garden hose. I dont bother with the ph either.
I use the bamboo screen to block the Sun from beating down on the rez. That's right Ladies and Gentlemen, hydro outside in the summer heat!Other plants in the pic are my container herb garden

000_00933.JPG

Sorry to hear about the meter brother! I need to check mine! I am loving the garden! I am a cook and would love to have such a nice outdoor garden!:thumb:

Listen to these people Green, beer can chicken is awesome! So easy and soooo tasty!

The hydro is toast.:rip: My ph meter decided to go on the fritz and gave me bad readings...

The hydro will be coming back on line very soon. It will also be expande to three buckets.
I talked to my sensei about my disaster and now I have a fool proof way to set the ph so it should go without a hitch next time.

Bummer about the hydro man, reminds me I should check my meter.

Are your buckets DIY? I'm curious to see what you will go with. I'm looking for a different hydro configuration for my next grow. What is this fool proof way you speak of?

Never had beer can chicken? You don't know what you're missing, Bro.

No doubt! Just another Southern delicasy brought to you by the same people who decided to stuff a chicken in a duck and then stuff that duck in a turkey and deep fry the whole thing creating the Tur-Duc-Hen

Sorry to hear about the meter brother! I need to check mine! I am loving the garden! I am a cook and would love to have such a nice outdoor garden!:thumb:
Thanks Answer!
Fresh cilantro, basil, and chives are a great thing to have on hand. Those along with a bottle of cooking sherry and any 5 star culinary masterpiece is possible
No biggie on the hydro. As soon as it was up and running I was thinking of ways to improve it. There's always a silver lining :ganjamon:

Listen to these people Green, beer can chicken is awesome! So easy and soooo tasty!

Bummer about the hydro man, reminds me I should check my meter.

Are your buckets DIY? I'm curious to see what you will go with. I'm looking for a different hydro configuration for my next grow. What is this fool proof way you speak of?

Yeah the whole hydro thing is not only diy but i've bought everything used. I have a bunch more buckets with witch hat style net lids so I may switch over to those for the next version.

000_04772.JPG

The method to set the ph is based on my tap water and rez size so results will vary.
Basically the nutes will be mixed in aerated water 24 hrs prior to use.
the ph will be tested first with a ph test kit from GH. The nute blend I use with my tap water should bring the ph to 6 every time. The test kit will give me an accurate whole number reading.
From there a portable meter will be used to dial in the ph. In my case the meter will read about 6.3. Adding 3mils of ph down to the 12 gallon rez will take the ph down to 5.9.

The Hanna Gro Check will be used to monitor ph drift. The test kit and portable ph meter will be used to set the ph. With three different ph testers to validate each other should eliminate any more failures due to an inaccurate meter

Back
Top Bottom