Sensi and The Bandit - A Grapegod, OG Kush & Mutant LA Woman Journal

Bandit, how's it going pal? I just had a story I wanted to share with you. So I went up to VT this weekend to visit my brother. Saturday night we went out and saw this Sublime cover band from Cali called 40oz of Freedom. It was a great night. Sunday we snowboarded and shot some guns. But that really isn't the point of this story. Sunday afternoon I'm showing my bro the SSV website and explaining how cool that vape is. He gets a call and finds out that the band is still in town and needs some buds. So my bro goes down there and the first thing he notices is one of the guys is wearing a hat with the SSV logo on it. My bro asks him and apparently their band is sponsored by SSV! I just thought that was a crazy story, because I just learned about the SSV, and now it's showing up everywhere!!

Also your review of the SSV has convinced my brother to purchase one as well! Hope everything is going well with the gardens!!

:peace:

That's awesome Smokey!
No surprise with a vape company sponsoring a band. I think vaporizers are becoming the prefered choice of musicians since they're not so hard on the pipes like smoke can be.
One of the biggest reasons I started looking into vapes was Larry King's interview with Willie Nelson a couple months ago. Willie let it out that he's basically quit smoking and uses a vape religiously now. In fact 'ol Willie vaped right before the interview! :Rasta:
Guns and snowboarding huh? that sounds freakin' awesome! I have'nt snowboarded in probably 15 years since back when I lived in NorCal but I love going to the range to pop off a few!
Your story also reminded me of some great times hanging out with bands. Back in '89 my girl I and blazed a fatty with Green Day in the back of the Phoenix Theater in Petaluma, Ca. I also got a chance to blaze with George Clinton and Flea from Red Hot Chili Peppers back in the day. At a lollapalooza show we were in the back area and I passed a doobie to B-Real from Cypress Hill and he bogarted the whole thing. Crazy shit Man! I think that guy has an extra set of lungs to be able to inhale a full joint in one pull! Those were the good ol days! :Rasta:

That's awesome Smokey!
No surprise with a vape company sponsoring a band. I think vaporizers are becoming the prefered choice of musicians since they're not so hard on the pipes like smoke can be.
One of the biggest reasons I started looking into vapes was Larry King's interview with Willie Nelson a couple months ago. Willie let it out that he's basically quit smoking and uses a vape religiously now. In fact 'ol Willie vaped right before the interview! :Rasta:
Guns and snowboarding huh? that sounds freakin' awesome! I have'nt snowboarded in probably 15 years since back when I lived in NorCal but I love going to the range to pop off a few!
Your story also reminded me of some great times hanging out with bands. Back in '89 my girl I and blazed a fatty with Green Day in the back of the Phoenix Theater in Petaluma, Ca. I also got a chance to blaze with George Clinton and Flea from Red Hot Chili Peppers back in the day. At a lollapalooza show we were in the back area and I passed a doobie to B-Real from Cypress Hill and he bogarted the whole thing. Crazy shit Man! I think that guy has an extra set of lungs to be able to inhale a full joint in one pull! Those were the good ol days! :Rasta:

That is awesome man. It must have been cool to smoke with B-Real and Flea! Not to mention funk master George Clinton. No wonder his hair is all crazy!!

And now I'm just counting down the days til Uncle Sam sends me back my money that I let him borrow last year!! Then I'll be riding the SSV wave as well!!

That is awesome man. It must have been cool to smoke with B-Real and Flea! Not to mention funk master George Clinton. No wonder his hair is all crazy!!

And now I'm just counting down the days til Uncle Sam sends me back my money that I let him borrow last year!! Then I'll be riding the SSV wave as well!!

Sweet!! Surfs Up! :surf:

Yeah those were a few of the cool artists, especially GC :smokin:

Hey Bandit! I'm just posting so you're on my list, I'll try to catch up at least a little asap. Sorry it's taken me so long :peace:

Glad to have you stop by BlueDog!
No appologies necessary Bro! I hope you enjoy the read and the antics!
The garden is in upgrade and transition mode right now. By the end of this week all upgrades will be complete and I'll be sending 10 OG Kush plants to bloom!
Stay tuned!
:roorrip:

The Final Days of Veg

The clones are nearly ready for bloom. Tommorow they will have a visit from Doktor Doom to ensure they are pest free before bloom.

IMG_13504.JPG

In two days they will be moved to the new and improved bloom cab

IMG_13486.JPG

Heat will now be eliminated by a massive 8" 748cfm inline fan. It was too big to fit where the old sixer was so I had to modify the bracket mount (aka bend the hell out of it) and bolted it to the rafters. This blower is a monster! I cant believe the hurricane like force this thing has.

IMG_13497.JPG

Re: The Final Days of Veg

The clones are nearly ready for bloom. Tommorow they will have a visit from Doktor Doom to ensure they are pest free before bloom.

IMG_13504.JPG

In two days they will be moved to the new and improved bloom cab

IMG_13486.JPG

Heat will now be eliminated by a massive 8" 748cfm inline fan. It was too big to fit where the old sixer was so I had to modify the bracket mount (aka bend the hell out of it) and bolted it to the rafters. This blower is a monster! I cant believe the hurricane like force this thing has.

IMG_13497.JPG

Mr.Bandito..

Damn Brother I DIGG the WHOLE Dealio,, Yo.. !! .. Those Babies look VERY ready to JUMP.. !! .. And absolutely LOVE the way youve ran the new T5z along side the BEASTY Melon Head MONSTERS.. !! .. And your new 8" CanFan looks like a spitting image of the new 8" CanFan I just set up in my new Flowering Room,, except I bought a matching Carbon Scrubber to mount my CanFan too.. lol.. And its cold enough here now that I havent actually run any of the Ducting from it to OutSide of the Room yet,, its just constantly Re-Circulating the air thats in there.. And it seems to be working AWESOME so far,, I can not smell any of the Ladies that Ive moved into the Room UNTIL I turn the CanFan off for the 4 hours of Darkness,, then I can smell them EASILY.. So I do think that Im going to HAVE to start leaving the CanFan on 24/7 already,, and Ive yet to flip them to 12/12.. Im kind of HOPING that I wont be FORCED to Vent it to the OutSide period,, but I already have everything in case I do.. We shall see.. ..

My appologies for rambling on your Thread my Friend.. But you know how much I value your Opinion,, so I thought I would share (In HOPES you would share your thoughts of course).. lol..

Much Love and Respect to you and yours,, Brother.. ..

Re: The Final Days of Veg

Mr.Bandito..

Damn Brother I DIGG the WHOLE Dealio,, Yo.. !! .. Those Babies look VERY ready to JUMP.. !! .. And absolutely LOVE the way youve ran the new T5z along side the BEASTY Melon Head MONSTERS.. !! .. And your new 8" CanFan looks like a spitting image of the new 8" CanFan I just set up in my new Flowering Room,, except I bought a matching Carbon Scrubber to mount my CanFan too.. lol.. And its cold enough here now that I havent actually run any of the Ducting from it to OutSide of the Room yet,, its just constantly Re-Circulating the air thats in there.. And it seems to be working AWESOME so far,, I can not smell any of the Ladies that Ive moved into the Room UNTIL I turn the CanFan off for the 4 hours of Darkness,, then I can smell them EASILY.. So I do think that Im going to HAVE to start leaving the CanFan on 24/7 already,, and Ive yet to flip them to 12/12.. Im kind of HOPING that I wont be FORCED to Vent it to the OutSide period,, but I already have everything in case I do.. We shall see.. ..

My appologies for rambling on your Thread my Friend.. But you know how much I value your Opinion,, so I thought I would share (In HOPES you would share your thoughts of course).. lol..

Much Love and Respect to you and yours,, Brother.. ..

It's all good Dawg! I dig rambling! lol!
Yeah the can fan is one from CAP. The Valueline series. Bad ass fans for only a few pesos ;)
I have a carbon scrubber too but I dont use it.
This cab actually has a dual exaust air control. There's the 8" for the lights but it's wired to a thermostat set at 80. When the canopy area gets to 82 the beast kicks on and shuts off when temps fall to 78. It may be a too powerful for the two 430s so I sniped a speed controller the other to slow it down if needed.

In the pic that shows the fan up there you'll see a 4" piece of duct coming down thru the top of the cab. That duct leads to this

IMG_13514.JPG

A 175 cfm 4" inline fan with insulated duct. In fact 90% of my duct work is insulated for noise suppression. Works like a charm :grinjoint:
Anyways that blower is on a recycling timer and it runs for 5 minutes every 25 minutes day and night. That eliminates odor and humidity if the big light exaust does'nt need to run. Basically it's air control for when heat is not a problem. :smokin:

There's also 80cfm of fresh air intake thru the side of the cab. You can see one inlet next to the front of the ebb & flow. It too is on the 5 min on 25 min cycle.

All of my duct is ran thru the ceiling into the crawlspace attic area. The duct then goes to an old not in use furnace exaust thru the roof. From there the odor gets picked up and dominated by wind & fresh air.

I can ramble about hvac odor & air flow/control all day :tokin:

I can tell I'm going to like this thread:popcorn: You guys amaze me.

Bandit and RedDawg and anyone else, wonder if you might have any ideas for me. I'm growing in a bathroom off a bedroom, separated by a solid wood door. The bedroom also has a solid wood door, so I can isolate that whole 'suite'.

Right now I basically use the bedroom as a heat sink, it's pretty cold and I adjust how open the door to the bath is to regulate temps. It works great, I'm about 78 lights on 65 lights out.

However I'd love to turn the bedroom into another grow space, a veg room. I can control light leaks I think but I would no longer be able to use the bedroom to control the bathroom temps. I'm trying to work out a pretty cheap diy solution that doesn't take a techical genius because I'm not one at all. I've got other places I can put the veg room but I'd really like to keep everything in one area for stealth purposes.

Bandit if you'd prefer we can take this to my thread, I hope you don't mind me asking here. But seeing your setup inspired me.... thank you!

I can tell I'm going to like this thread:popcorn: You guys amaze me.

Bandit and RedDawg and anyone else, wonder if you might have any ideas for me. I'm growing in a bathroom off a bedroom, separated by a solid wood door. The bedroom also has a solid wood door, so I can isolate that whole 'suite'.

Right now I basically use the bedroom as a heat sink, it's pretty cold and I adjust how open the door to the bath is to regulate temps. It works great, I'm about 78 lights on 65 lights out.

However I'd love to turn the bedroom into another grow space, a veg room. I can control light leaks I think but I would no longer be able to use the bedroom to control the bathroom temps. I'm trying to work out a pretty cheap diy solution that doesn't take a techical genius because I'm not one at all. I've got other places I can put the veg room but I'd really like to keep everything in one area for stealth purposes.

Bandit if you'd prefer we can take this to my thread, I hope you don't mind me asking here. But seeing your setup inspired me.... thank you!

High BlueDog!
I dont mind any questions here at all Bro!
It sounds like you want to do some perpetual farming where you have plants in veg as well as flower. When the bloomers are ready for harvest you have a fresh batch of vegged plants ready to go into bloom.
Depending on the size of the bedroom I would probably flip it so the bathroom becomes the heat sink room. If the bthroom has one of those venting fans in the ceiling it's even better because that could send that used air out completly
In the bedroom I would divide it into thirds. One third of the room would handle veg and the other two thirds of the room would be bloom.
To divide it you can deploy all sorts of options. You can have two tents or two diy cab or even a mix of the two like my small farm.
I would run a direct fresh air line to the bloom tent. The veg tent should do fine without having a direct injection. Then i would have both tents exaust into the bedroom. Next I would have a fan in the bedroom pushing the used air into the bathroom where it could be vented outside.

:roorrip:

Hey Bandit thanks for the ideas!

I'm on a super-tight budget, I'm hoping for a McGyverish solution that I can whip up with duct tape and my remaining panda film :)

You did give me an idea though, I could maybe make a veg tent with not much more than duct tape and panda film. I'm going to ponder this for a while before I make changes.... what I've got now is clunky but it works.

Thanks my friend... take care!

Hey Bandit thanks for the ideas!

I'm on a super-tight budget, I'm hoping for a McGyverish solution that I can whip up with duct tape and my remaining panda film :)

You did give me an idea though, I could maybe make a veg tent with not much more than duct tape and panda film. I'm going to ponder this for a while before I make changes.... what I've got now is clunky but it works.

Thanks my friend... take care!

Some panda film, some 1" pvc pipe w/ elbows & tees from home depot ( about $15 worth), your duct tape, and a tarp zipper (less than $10) can make one helluva tent Bro! :goodluck:

IMG_13667.JPG

IMG_13647.JPG

Even though my LAW was a mutant she did not disappoint. The best way i can describe her high and smoke is exquisite. One of the finest smokes I've had the pleasure to induge in.
She does not have any fruity flavors or skunky smells. It's more of a floral rose like scent and she tastes like a fine chardonnay. She's a perfect change up to my other two strains. Her high and flavor is so refined it makes me feel like I should dress up to smoke her or at least don a smoking coat before enjoying. This is a very high class smoke.

Her high is in the stratosphere. 3 hits has me in orbit. Smoke more and I just keep going higher and higher, no couchlock.

Plans are already being made to grow her again. Since I can keep two mamas I'll be growing a kush strain along with a LA Woman mother. I'll more than likely alternate the two strains into bloom every 8 weeks.

This is the first time I've reordered or even considered ordering the same strain again. I think that alone speaks volumes to my opinion of DNA Genetics LA Woman

IMG_13597.JPG

IMG_13574.JPG

Everything about Grapegod will have the word "heavy" in it's description.
A high yielding indica produces colas as big as your arm if left to grow au natural. She smells sweet & danky too. Growing she smells like Juicy Fruit Gum. In cure she smells like skunk & canned fruit salad. She tastes like ripe pear.
Her high is heavy. A little dab will do ya too, she packs a big stick and swings it hard!

IMG_13747.JPG

IMG_13697.JPG

OG Kush. :yummy:

The One. The Legend.
So much hype surrounds this strain it's ridiculous but this lady lives up to and it exceeds it.
Awesome skunk smell, smooth skunk smoke and one of the best highs around. OG Kush has it all, the ultimate utility strain!
If everybody on this planet sparked a fatty of OG Kush there would be no war.
:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom