Orangeblood's Grow Room-Yumbolt 47, White Widow, Air Pots, LED+HPS, SOG, & R2D2

OrangeBlood is gone everybody! :rip:

HUGE THANKS goes out to Soniq420 for making the name change for me!:thanks:

I'll try to stop being such a pita with my off topic pics and today I'm gonna go scrape some pennies together and get a donation off to HQ in an effort of appreciation for not only Soniq and 420 Girl but all the hard work all of the mods put in.
If anybody feels compelled to donate to this site too here is the info
Please Help Support 420 Magazine

Made a sweet score today! :slide:

Somebody threw out a plastic shelf system that was beat to hell and filthy. I saw it in a dumpster and knew it had potential as being useful in my growroom.
It was a 4 shelf system but half of it was broken and unusable. I gathered what looked good and brought it home and cleaned it up.
Now I have an excellent shelf system that not only holds all of my bottles but also provides space for my spare bulbs and parts!
Best of all it was free and i was able to give one persons garbage some new life! :cheer:

000_05381.JPG

But those who know u, we still consider u OB but the new SN i digg it. And I also digg u saving the earth some 500000000 yrs to consume that plastic and making some good use of it :) My saying is whats free is for me!

Made a sweet score today! :slide:

Somebody threw out a plastic shelf system that was beat to hell and filthy. I saw it in a dumpster and knew it had potential as being useful in my growroom.
It was a 4 shelf system but half of it was broken and unusable. I gathered what looked good and brought it home and cleaned it up.
Now I have an excellent shelf system that not only holds all of my bottles but also provides space for my spare bulbs and parts!
Best of all it was free and i was able to give one persons garbage some new life! :cheer:

000_05381.JPG

Nice score Bandit, too bad they wern't throwing away lights or a fan , maybe next time ...

Maybe you should follow the trash to a big pot farm that needs some tending !!

Thanks for stopping by everybody!
I'm thinking about wrapping up this journal and starting a new one.
So much has changed over the last month or so with new strains, name, gear, etc that I think more than a title change is needed.
I'll probably close it out with the harvest and smoke report on the last of the Yumbolt 47 run which will be in the next day or two.
You can expect to see some Y47 in the notm contest this month or next.
I really appreciate all who stop by to post a comment. And to the 7000 or so lurkers, register and stop by for chat! We dont bite.....hard! :)

Anyways, thanks for stopping by my journal and stay tuned! This thing is going to climb to a whole other level!

:peace: - El Bandito

The Parting Shot

000_05471.JPG

Yumbolt 47 Smoke Report

One of the best strains i've ever smoked. She's an instant classic for me. Great old school euphoric high lasting forever with big time munchies. Sweet skunky flavor. Really takes me back to the good ol' days.
I will grow her again for sure.

This pic closes out this journal as being complete! :thumb:
I'll be sure to post a link to the new one here. It will cover the new strains and the completion of the 2010 outdoor grow! See y'all soon!

:peace: - El Bandito

OB = Original Bandit

OB = Original Bandit

I like that SB!

Nice finish Bandit! I am so looking forward to your new journal.

+reps brother!

Thanks Bro!
Lots of crazy stuff on the horizon

Firebird Bucket Cloner, possibly remote controlled!
T5s on rails
Mutant LA Woman
Grapegod that wants to rule the planet
OG Kush cloned over dozens of times
Autoflowers
Bubble Hash from over 5lbs of bud trim from 6 different strains + much more!

:tokin:

Thanks Bud! This journal has been a blast! I'm thinking about the next one and i think I'm going to open it with a highlite reel of the best pics from this journal and my first just to set the tone. It's gonna be great! :blunt:

Hold a seat for me Bandit! I'll be there just as soon as this crazy-ass trucker gets outta my way!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom