LeafLady's Soilless Blueberry Jack Grow Journal - 2011

Update: Week 4 Flower

Trichomes are starting to form. Signature Blueberry phenos are showing with the droopy leafs and Jack Herer's twisty white hairs.:thumb:

Everything is going smoothly. I'll be introducing GH's Liquid Kool Bloom in the next couple of weeks to help increase my PPM toward the end of flower. :morenutes:

Pictures:
100_10082.JPG
100_10143.JPG

Update: Week 5 Flower.

Current room environment:
Temperature: 72 F - 75 F
Humidity: 35% - 45%

Buds are looking nice now? Wait until the Shooting Powder hits these roots in a couple weeks!

nom nom nom nom :morenutes:

Appreciating the nice comments everybody. :love:

Pictures:
100_10304.JPG

notice the PM? Still having battles. Tomorrow night is the spray down. Food-grade fungicide ofcourse.
100_10296.JPG

The only girl that isn't super-cropped.
100_10273.JPG
100_10282.JPG

the-ganja-man I super-cropped them around 12 - 18 inches tall, so about week 3 veg. Thanks for the comment!

VapedOutJoe Thanks Joe, They are getting pretty tall. About 3ft from the ground up. I'm pretty sure my lights will have to go all the way up this time. I love growing Sativa phenos!

Mr Smith Thank you Mr Smith! Keeping the PPM's around 1100 in week 5 is the secret. :morenutes:

LeafLady I don't know what to say other than WOW!!! Those plants are superb! Even if my plant doesn't do as well as yours, I'll still have your pics to dream about. Really great looking:circle-of-love:. Btw, can I have the leaves when you're finished?:cheesygrinsmiley: Did I mention I'm sub'd? No? Well I am:welldone:

Hey thanks akaman! Sorry, but I'll be keeping the leaves for cooking butter. :xmas:

Back
Top Bottom