4 x 8 Ball Kush

So cool.
I just registered for this sight after deciding to gear up for a grow and spotted this thread. Dont go paranoid Clever but I'm in the Asheville area as well. It's good to know my neighbors are up to no good:goodjob:

Always looking for good Indica's...love the Kush

I use a 400w MH for the seedling stage, about 2 weeks, then to a 600w HPS for the veg, I go at least 4 weeks there, usually a bit longer

I cut through a few stems at the base, check out the Nutrient Highway.
IMG_011924.JPG
its like organic hydroponic tubing. cool

IMG_031612.JPG
I decided to veg them a bit longer, my damn cycle timer is broken, I sent it back, but I don't want to take any cuttings until I get that straight, what a bitch. anyway, I hooked up a little spot with 4x55 watt cfl. I did'nt want to fuck up my rotation.Thier really starting to bush up, I pulled them all down at three points. lots of bud sites and possible cuttings.
IMG_031712.JPG
IMG_031014.JPG
IMG_029815.JPG
IMG_031518.JPG
IMG_030712.JPG
IMG_031412.JPG
IMG_029916.JPG

It's been a crazy couple days. I had to shovel my ride out this morning. Damn outside water is frozen, been having to use the basement shower for water, thank God I have it. These ladies are going to 12-12 between now and monday. My timer should be here today, if the mail is not delayed. Here's some shots right before 12 and 12.
IMG_033114.JPG
IMG_033423.JPG
IMG_033216.JPG
IMG_033526.JPG

I figured the 1st is perfect to start flower their under a 600 watt agro-red HPS, with a large adjust a wing reflector. I gave them a shot of green light superbloom. Just to get a head start on their P's. I also got my timer yesterday, it's a auto pilot from hydro farm. so far so good, its set on 5/15. with a little diamond nectos, poroxide, and a littie super thrive, they were dipped in E-Z clone root compound gel, I was playing around on ebay and bid on an 8 ounce can of the ez rooting, I bid 8.oo, I won, man it has a 38.00 tag on it.you should check out grow stuff on ebay. maybe its just new to me,but I've gotten a couple of good deals.
IMG_000271.JPG
IMG_000474.JPG
IMG_000656.JPG
IMG_001045.JPG
IMG_000755.JPG

Looking really healthy in here Clever, nice and bushy. I'll be sticking around for the rest of this one, cant wait to see the 8 ball once shes got some swole nuggets coming in.

Nice work on the ez rooter, I will have to start keeping an eye out on Ebay for stuff I need. Take care.

Right on Dread, yah, I was suprised at the bargains, my wife really digs it to, cause she's like you just bought one, why do you need more light, you already have nutrients. I'm trying to be funny, she's more than cool, growing has made both our lives a little more serene and spiritualy connected. Its cool, I think it being a living thing its hard not become paternal about it. and in turn I've become more thoughtful as well

Did a little lollipop'n this morning. I do very little trimming, only leaves that are over 50% damaged I remove. I only do the lollipoping bringto hopefully move energy north as a whole rather than spread out through out the plant by removing leaves all over to try and bring way.light to shaded areas. I beleive that this interrupts the flow of things. just my opinion, thats cool about this, what ever works for you, might not work for me, it's about finding your way. Hail the pot Kahuna
IMG_001542.JPG
IMG_001640.JPG
IMG_001744.JPG
IMG_001842.JPG

this is my new set up, hopefully its the beginning of a perpetual garden, now that I'm starting to get cloning down. It will be so much easier to maintain. If anyone would like to know about any of the strains here they are. crimea blue, afghan kush special, white widow, AK47 auto, Northern lights x sweet tooth auto, Sour deisel x chronic, OG kush, OG18, cannolope kush, kandy kush, sour kush, northern lights x skunk,and jack herer x northern lights. Some of them were the limited edition G13 promotion last month. I'll probably keep them for mothers. I also have some tiresias mist I'm goimg to use on the AK autos to try and get the pollen and fertillize the flowers, and BAM@! Feminized auto seeds, lets hope. I'm going to do a thread to see how the tiresias works. Plus you get a free bottle if you post your results. Simple enough peace
IMG_002142.JPG
IMG_001947.JPG
IMG_002046.JPG

Its amazing how fast cannabis grows. 3 days in flower, and they seem to be starting its final stretch, as they reach for the flowers. Cool. Here are some pics, can you see the beginning of a stretch.
IMG_002931.JPG
IMG_003036.JPG
IMG_002543.JPG
IMG_003131.JPG

They grow so fast, its hard not to take photos, because in them I see the actual growth and difference in size, I ad alot of photo's because this journal enables me to look back at a photo log of growing.They seem to be reaching
IMG_004628.JPG
IMG_004429.JPG
IMG_004325.JPG
IMG_004531.JPG

Check this out, I saw it somewhere. Ordinary steel washers, they hold the forming canopy open, and I think the stress of the weight bearing down stimulates growth. This is'nt the 8 ball strain, its white widow coming on 3 weeks, they were topped and weighed open
IMG_005034.JPG
IMG_004937.JPG

More like, I hope you use it, I'm all about share and share alike, Don't hate, congradulate.. ya, the washers helped me, I saw them on another joural, I had to play with where and how many, but it worked out, and I really think the stress of it pulling it down stimulates growth.

I realized this morning after reviewing my written notes, I vegged these almost 8 weeks. It gave me an idea. 8 Ball was vegged as long as it will flower. I think I'll start vegging them as long as they are estimated to flower. That wil give them a chance to bush up. I took these this morning, I was documenting the tireaiis mist that I'm starting on an ak auto. I chose an auto because you can't clone them, and to produce auto pollen will be awesome and the possibilities are endless.
IMG_006220.JPG
IMG_006122.JPG
IMG_006427.JPG

Here are the nutes I use in flower, their all used in one way or another throughout the flower stage, top feed and foliar spray.
IMG_007931.JPG

Back
Top Bottom