4 x 8 Ball Kush

Thanks to all, yah, they are starting to smell a bit, it's like a petro and sandewood cross almost intoxicating, when she's a little closer to finish she ought to knock me down

IMG_000165.JPG
IMG_000476.JPG
IMG_000273.JPG
IMG_001143.JPG
The smell is like a place of prayer in Napal.

I got them from Barney's Farm, I 've had great results with them, I'm growing crimeea blue and morning glory their both Barney's too. Real stable inter-structure and respond kilier to topping.G-13 is a company I like alot to, I think I've got 2 or 3 of theirs comming up, and their also doing well. I was thinking of doing a mixed journal. I'm learning to shape a plant and make it bush up with topping and a little weigh down. kinda manic writing today. my med box needs to be replinished.

Looking mighty frosty. I'll start a flush at the end of the week, probably use a very light organic nutrient sollution. Neptune fish and seaweed, diamond necter from GH, and a little super thrive. It will be the end of the 6th week of flower. almost home. thank everyone for stopping by. Peace
IMG_000948.JPG
IMG_001337.JPG
IMG_000852.JPG
IMG_001144.JPG

I'm getting so impatient, doctors have patience. I actually paid for a 1/4 because I can't bring myself to do the unspeakabe and trim some young buds to smoke, I just can't do it this time, in the past it was'nt a problem. According to barney's farm. 8 ball flowers 55 days, today is day 36, so about three weeks, providing it takes 55
IMG_000853.JPG
IMG_000949.JPG
IMG_001338.JPG
IMG_001241.JPG

when people reply in this thread, it really keeps me on my toes, I want to try and give the helpful example, like giving something back. that energy has to be productive, it comes from a possitive thing. I want all growers to succeed giving the best knowledge away to help everybody. a cannabis growing utopia

IMG_001951.JPG
IMG_001545.JPG
The smell is divine, temple incense,I can't wait to have a taste, won't be long now. It's going to make some good bubble hash. The trichomes extend down the sucker leaves making the trim choice for extraction. Here's a few pics at the end of 6 weeks in flower
IMG_003929.JPG
IMG_003431.JPG
IMG_002545.JPG
IMG_002933.JPG
IMG_003038.JPG

Back
Top Bottom