4 x 8 Ball Kush

clever

4x 8 ball kush grow
Seedlings started in 7 parts coco 3 parts perlite, soaked overnight, placed in peat pots full of coco, tray w/ heatmat and humidity dome
lights- 2 x 600 watt metal halide for veg
1 gallon pot for seedling stage about 3 weeks. just water and every now and then some run off from plants in other stages of growth. Who are all getting the same diet in veg. ph. 5.8-6.3
Humidity kept from 40 to 60 Temp 72-76 F
Blower w/ carbon filter
4 gallon dehumidifier
2 rotating fans
1 box fan
window unit a/c set on 74F

HERE WE GO!!!

Re: 4x 8 ball kush

IMG_028917.JPG
IMG_028817.JPG
IMG_028624.JPG

I recently topped the seedlings, 2 on the 4th set of true leaves, and the other 2 is on the 5th. Why? curiosity. I also did one FIM. Jiust to see. notice the pics, One is the FIM.
IMG_005527.JPG
IMG_005428.JPG

So far so good, My basement just became comletely mine, all mine. I got my wife to move her crafts to the spare bedroom. Its probaby 20 x 10. I think I'm going to spit it in 3rds. 2/3 for flower, 1/3 for veg. And theres a small closet ffor seedlings, and clones. I'm going to frame a wall up. and cover the floor completely. I'm going at it as though its permanent. I'm excited I wil keep this updated with how its going. Well, monday I start them on veg nutes.
I don't know how to go about this, with the 8 bal, I also have 4 crimea blues, and 7 white widows, should I put them in this or does each strain get its own journal

Those are the things I use throughout the veg stage.
It took a year of hit and miss to find my formula.
This may not work for someone elses garden.
I'll still listen to any advice. I really have to ste
up my game my grow area is about to grow a bit
and its about to get nice and neat

Right now they are in a pre veg room thats 3 x 3 with a 400 watt hps a exhale c02 generator, exhaust and 10" fan.
They usually stay here about 2 weeks, thats after being in the germ, box a 2 x 4 utility box lined with reflective mat.
Its lit by 2 15watt t5 24 in. Its where clones are attemps anyway and the 1st week from seed. After all that I move them to a veg room
with 2-600 watt metal hilade. once here they will be on a home made flood table, where they will be flooded and drained
every morning.

IMG_003035.JPG
This is a simple utility box from lowes. The 8 ball spent a week in there Now theres 7 white widow, 5- AK Auto, 1 Northern lights x skunk, 1 Afghan kush special, 1 Mazar x Great white shark. in the box. I wonder if I can include them in this journal, or start one for each strain. I also want to know how old does a mother have to be before I can take offspring

IMG_005528.JPG
This is my re veg room, after spending a week in the germ. box, they spend a week in here, then its off to the larger veg room for 3-5 weeks depending on size and the canopy is where I want it.
I can't wait to get cloning down, then the germ box can be the clone box. I still am not sure about when I can start taking them. Peace

Thanks, its taken a year of running around jumping from closet to closet, this had a better exhaust, this one has shelves, my wife would get so pissed. But now that its stuck and its what I want to do, for one of the first times I'm sticking with it. Usually my interest lasts about 3 or 4 months, then its off to something shinier than the first. This has been part of my day everyday for a year, and I cant wait for tommorow morning to start all over again. But my set up is finally getting efficient, snd solid. and what I picture to be the best grow area for me

Sounds good its always good to have a more independent outlook and use your own ideas cause then you will be more intrested! Im growing my first plant right now and have been doing things and using my own ideas and at first it was just for the bud. Now its like my kid lol I always love tending to it. Just a question how much heat does the mh give off i want to start an indoor grow as an addition to my all organic outside one growing now. Ive heard a lot about the hps/mh balllast giving off a lot of heat and running up bills?

, man, its wild how paternal I've become, I used to say don't fuck with my wife or my dogs, now that includes my ladies,I pitty the fool, fo real.
I don't find that there is to much difference, not enough to really feel it between the mh and yhe hps one thing though I recently discovered something so kick ass.its a light deflector for my adjust a wing reflector, it fits under the bulb and it deflects the light to the left and right. you can put your plants almost twice as close. I got it on ebay. it is my opinion that you cant get more light out of any other rig aside adjust a wing. Like I said before, its what works for me. everyday is an adventure

High to all. I just wanted to show an example of although she took about a week to get stared, now that she hss, rapid growth from here, look at the progress in 48 hours.
IMG_011820.JPG

48 hours ago
IMG_000368.JPG

It sure grows like a weed. This is the ho hum part of my journal. Keeping busy with 4 crimea blues, 6 white widows, and 5 ak auto's, seedlings. maybe I can spice this up with some updates on them. we'll just have to see
IMG_003829.JPG
IMG_003733.JPG
IMG_003634.JPG

I know I mentioned earlier my basement coming available, I've been busy trying to put it together, its coming aiong, I'm waiting for my last flowering ladies finish up. I almost have the new veg area together, I built a homemade flood table. Do realize this is the first model, made all from scretch. The duct hose running to it is moving air around the table, piped in by a 240 cfm intake fan from the flower room. In there I have a 480 cfm pulling cool winter co2 enriched air circulating around the flowering tables. I'm going to build 2 4 x 8 tables in flower. the one in veg is 5 x 4. Theres also a closet for clones, I've got 6 55w cfl's in there, 2-600w hps for flower a400 mh in the main veg room, I also have a pre veg closet with a 400w hps.
IMG_013020.JPG
IMG_013116.JPG
IMG_012518.JPG
IMG_012419.JPG

I'm waiting on some white mylar for the wall between flower and veg. I'm transplanting them in the morning, for some odd reason I always plan everything on a monday. i'm putting them in 5 gl grow bags, I did a soil drench tonight, I used a couple different this, Diamond nector for humic acid, super thrive, and age old grow fish and seaweed. a ph of 6.4. I filled the bags with promix and I added 2 bags of p
IMG_013517.JPG
IMG_013419.JPG
IMG_013321.JPG
erlite

Back
Top Bottom