420's - 8 Ball Kush - CFL - Grow Journal - 2016

Same here I'm always a big fan of cfls. Always glad to see someone growing with cfls brings joy to me.

Come check out my second Grow journal.

I'm subbed in on yours.

Sent from BigRed using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Just incase y'all are interested, I have a link in my siggy, the electrical one,, all about building a safe, functional cfl panel,, i am still using it and it works great. I did replace my upper cfl panel with a led light, but, imo, the cfl performs just as well, cheers

Thanks nivek. I'll check that out for sure. I'm using a aluminum baking pan done cut out to fit bulbs and tied everything in on my timer it doesn't look real professional but it really works.

Sent from BigRed using 420 Magazine Mobile App

@nivek i will check it out, It take me time to understand the lights in my growbox but i'm feeling that i know how to work with those CFL now and i'm enjoying.. the grow box working great and i don't need to do nothing special :)
i thought to move to Leds light but Im feeling that it will be more easy and professional with those CFL bulbs
as we know each other good :)

day 14 of veg.. :)
plant 1
image18767.jpeg

plant 2
image18768.jpeg

Day 16 of veg
Yesterday I topped the 5th set of leaves to both of them, also add more lights
Hope they will recover soon as possible :)
Unfortunately my phone has died last night and i can't upload images to show but everything looks great like always..
i will add pictures later

When do you usually start to feed them?
I just watered once since the transplant so I know it's very early, but just start to think on when I should…
Im not hurry to add nutrients i think that the soil have enough material for at least more 2 weeks.
please share with me your thoughts here.. :)

Agree, no nutes for a couple of weeks, let em enjoy what is there already. They will,love you friend,, cheers

Plants lookin swell, indeed. Don't be afraid to get them lights closer. I know for me, iffin my plants don't have some crispy burnt leaf tips, I know my lights are not close enough, cheers

20 days into veg.. Hope they will get bigger on the next days, I don't want to run more then 30 days of veg

420-magazine-mobile1628698448.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

thirty days not real long,, not that one cant put to flower after thirty days. but,, any reason why thirty days? and not forty? my plants go into flower at six weeks minimum,, nothing to do with you, just my plants, what i do,, six to eight weeks,, nice plant for my size grow,, one gallon pots,,

just curious is all,, cheers

I don't have any special reasons just want to start flowering quick as I can. I don't have much space and I need to keep them small
:) I will Wait if I will have to

ok, cool, just an fyi,, there is no minimum amount of time before one can put a plant to flower,, one can put a brand new seedling in the flower room and it will go to flower, obviously the buds will be smaller and fewer, but, it can be done,,

we had a solo cup grow a while back, seeds planted and put straight to flower as soon as the seeds popped out the soil,, it was fun, some had exceptional plants in a solo cup,,

cheers agin

Day 21. The girls start to wake up from the topping part. They Looking good, when should I do the next topping?

420-magazine-mobile608333377.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1009143524.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1046706995.jpg
420-magazine-mobile782462054.jpg

Day 22 of veg. Today I decide to do the second topping for all new 4 branches of the first topping.
Hope for good, that's my first experience with topping. .
420-magazine-mobile1214196942.jpg

Back
Top Bottom