First Ever Grow - Soil - 8 Ball Kush & Cheese Journal - 2016

Hi all,

So I cropped! I don't believe I had budrot as I was worrying!

I got over 22 ounce wet. Just under 6 ounce dry which I was very happy with off of 3 plants.

420-magazine-mobile1404363666.jpg

Here is the finished product
420-magazine-mobile2078050583.jpg

My new babies are 2 or so weeks off too, they are looking very frosty indeed. A lot more frost than my first grow!

Second grow has been a breeze compared to my first! I've learnt lots and also learned to relax and have a little patience!

Here is a bud off a my next lot
420-magazine-mobile145194564.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I've smoked a lot. .... it's a really nice high, energetic in the day which I wanted because I need a little productivity! And a nice relaxed high when you decide to chill. Ive found myself chilling with music lots just lately

I also made butter for the first time with 2oz of top leaf. Made myself some nice brownies

Sent from my SM-G900F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

That is what bud rott starts like. If you tore open the bud right where you seen that dead curled leaf poking out of the bud, and it was brown and mushy, you just ran into it. Not sure what your humidity level is, but that's what causes most of it. If so, just make sure you cut that piece out and chuck it. Nice buddage. Keepem Green

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom