1st Ever Grow, 8 Ball Kush

So that's it, the end.
Chopped the last buds tonight and they are all in the curing jars.
One lot was a little over dry but it's sitting at 57% in the jar so may still cure ok.
The last 2 plants have me 129grams and 106 grams so added to the 143 grams from the first plant I've ended up with 377 grams or 13.4oz of dried bud.
I originally bought 4 of the 1.5ltr jars for curing and it's totally filled 9.
I'm really happy with that for my first grow.

I caved in and filled the bong tonight so I can give a brief smoke report.
The flavour was pretty earthy and a little spicy, not the best but not too bad either, I think it will improve with a proper cure.
This is not an every day smoke.
It hits pretty hard straight away and I found it hard to function for nearly an hour. It's a real heavy buzz but quite euphoric at the same time. I also got real bad red-eye so I would say it's a sit at home smoke.

Thanks to everyone that popped in and gave me advice and encouragement, it really helps and I feel I've already learned a lot.
Happy growing people :thanks:

IMG_20200212_191643.jpg

Holy shit that's a lot of bud. You did awesome man you inspired me to try the 8 Ball Kush next grow. Hats off that's some nice looking bud I hope you enjoy it you deserve it.
Thanks bro.
It's definitely worth a grow, it's a let's get wasted and stare into space smoke, I'm well happy with the yield too.

Wow, Bill :woohoo::bravo:Nice bit of gardening you just got done.:high-five: Owngrown is hard to beat.
And so will that weight be.
This is not an every day smoke.
:laugh: Just persevere. Your tolerance will go up. :cool: And the sunnies will come down.

Great havest. :high-five:

Actually, just caught up a little bit on your journal. Great job !
And just like @higherthehigh said GO 2x4 club!:thumb:
Thanks Sparkey.
I'm really pleased with it, now it's had a week to cure it's actually a really nice smoke too :)

Day 10 and I have 2 happy girls and 1 not so happy but seems to be plodding along now.
Was planning to water but the pots feel like they still have a bit of moisture so I'll check again tomorrow.
The root juice doesn't seem to have done any harm so I will up it to half the dosage in the next water.
IMG_20191101_182814.jpg
IMG_20191101_182745.jpg
IMG_20191101_182716.jpg

I'm happy to have got this far as I've never grown anything in my life
You tie them right off the bat?

Hi Bill

What a fabulous result! You must be stoked in yourself! :)

So big question when you going again?

I‘d love the opportunity to join you from start to finish.
Hi TraLa.

Oh yes I was very happy with it in the end thanks.

Got my next run going right now, it's the next link down in my signature :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom