First Ever Grow - Soil - 8 Ball Kush & Cheese Journal - 2016

Well, considering it's one of it's first true leaf's, take it off & just watch the new growth. Don't worry too much. If the new growth starts getting it, that's when you begin to worry lol

420-magazine-mobile1576159421.jpg
hi guys, I came back (1 day) of being away from my plants. The one on the right and closest to the camera are drooping badly and have the 'claw' the one on the left isn't too bad but not great. I last watered with nutes about 2 days ago... am I over watering? Everything I read seems to point to eight different things

Sent from my SM-G900F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Since it was 2 days ago you last fed, don't water them now. What did you feed them? When was the last time they just got plain water? How often do you feed and or water?
I gave them nutes below the recommended dose, and a little calmag. They were misted with epsom salts 2 days before too. I've been feeding when the soil is dry down to my first knuckle. I've never had it before. I'd say 3/4 days between waterings and nutes every third.

I gave them nutes below the recommended dose, and a little calmag. They were misted with epsom salts 2 days before too. I've been feeding when the soil is dry down to my first knuckle. I've never had it before. I'd say 3/4 days between waterings and nutes every third.

They seem to have lost all volume, look skinny, droopy and some leaves are clawed

Back
Top Bottom