First Ever Grow - Soil - 8 Ball Kush & Cheese Journal - 2016

I just posted this in another thread maybe it can help you as well its helped me a few times i just hate to get all drastic if there is no need
7402cd3cc9aa7ef0cb03c50ba8ce7801.jpg

I just posted this in another thread maybe it can help you as well its helped me a few times i just hate to get all drastic if there is no need
7402cd3cc9aa7ef0cb03c50ba8ce7801.jpg
I flushed this morning as they were looking bad! Thanks for the advice, they bounced back in less than an hour which I find absolutely amazing!? was it just nute lock out? Here's a before and after, I started flushing my first plant at 9:30 am and finished them all at about 11:15
BEFORE
420-magazine-mobile149607496.jpg

AFTER
420-magazine-mobile1972413428.jpg

Lesson learnt... phewwww

Sent from my SM-G900F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I was thinking salt build up from the nutes they looked nitrogen toxic to me so I was thinking a sort of toxic shock from to much nitrogen and salt build up

This is exactly why I wanted to do a grow journal on my first one. Look at all the great suggestions people had! I'm joining in to watch the rest of this grow. I think you are ahead of me by a couple weeks

Leaves are nice and healthy

Well done job

Looking forward to the outcome bud,:thumb:

I'm so glad they are better now. :thumb: the babies are looking good, and your pup is c.u.t.e! Have a nice holiday!!!
Yeh all good! I think I was underwatering in the end, I should of added more feeds as they grew bigger.. lesson learnt! They enjoyed the calmag too! Healthy healthy :) ;)

Sent from my SM-G900F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom