BP Resurrecting The Indoor Garden

Billpopy79

Hi all.

It's time for me to grow again.
The jars are getting lower and I've missed having plants to tend to.

This journal is going to be a bit of a Mish mash.

I currently have a Barney's farm mimosa Evo which has been growing for a month.
Today she has had her final uppot and a little bit of a tie down to open her up.
IMG_20210516_143629_edit_405432300429281.jpg

IMG_20210516_143620_edit_405413457955325.jpg

I'm also waiting on 3 clones of a very special strain.
They are due to me in the next couple of week so will be added to this journal when they arrive.
I couldn't tell you what the strain is or where it originated but I've seen the plants and the buds it produces and I'm so excited to try and grow it

Hello again!

I've missed you so much in here.

I can't wait to see your green magic at work.

I have a shiskaberry of a very similar age. We can have a shisk off - winner takes all! You keen?!

:love::love::love:

Hello again!

I've missed you so much in here.

I can't wait to see your green magic at work.

I have a shiskaberry of a very similar age. We can have a shisk off - winner takes all! You keen?!

:love::love::love:
I have to admit, it's good to be back ;)

You spelled tragic wrong.

I'm totally game for a shisk off.
And when your plant blows mine into the water I'll be telling you and your gloatyness to shisk right off :)

I thought I would post a little info on how I'm growing.

I'll be using biobizz light mix,I mix around 15% extra perlite into the soil and also add a good helping of worm hummus.
Start to finish I'll be feeding megacrop with calmag when needed.
IMG_20210518_141628.jpg

A couple of days in and my seedlings are a bit lanky, I've raised them closer to the light which should stop them getting carried away with themselves.
IMG_20210518_142004_edit_497472855692320.jpg

Mimosa seems to be settling into her new pot and looks to be powering along.
IMG_20210518_142108_edit_497495350625129.jpg
IMG_20210518_142543.jpg

WTF?! Worm hummus?!

OMG! You’re an organic hipster aren’t you?

I can see it now...

”yes this grow I will be using 3 parts worm hummus and 2 parts chick pee. To control any insect infiltration I will spray my plants liberally with lady beetle jizz”

WTF?! Worm hummus?!

OMG! You’re an organic hipster aren’t you?

I can see it now...

”yes this grow I will be using 3 parts worm hummus and 2 parts chick pee. To control any insect infiltration I will spray my plants liberally with lady beetle jizz”
I'm super sorry to inform you there was a much more technical reason for the inclusion of the worm hummus.

See as you well know when purchasing online one must look and check which product has been selected in the drop down menu before completing the purchase.

I've bought the fucker so I'm damn well gonna use it :)

I’m only teasing you. Truth be told every Middle Eastern worm I have ever spoken to raves about worm hummus. In fact some Middle Eastern worms won’t dip their worm pita chip in anything but.

Serious question. Is it vegan?

2 weeks old and I'm about to start getting tough on these babies, they need to start growing more quickly.
IMG_20210529_221536_edit_38752216113877.jpg
IMG_20210529_221531_edit_38728325179506.jpg
IMG_20210529_221524_edit_38717798845132.jpg

IMG_20210529_221605_edit_38767271003458.jpg
IMG_20210529_221617_edit_38795227024808.jpg

Mimosa is looking good, she's looking desperate to be flowered but she is going to have to wait another week, I'll up the megacrop to 4.5 grams and see if she can give me a final growth spurt before I flip.

Hi Bill :)

I am so impressed with that Mimosa! The colour of your foliage makes my heart sing. Beautiful healthy plants give me life and not just because of the carbon dioxide gas exchange thang either. Giggly.

Your seedlings look fab too :)

Not much of an update.
The 2 seedlings have suffered a little from me under watering, since the uppot they seem to be getting back on track, they are both a bit leggy but some training should sort that out.

Mimosa is getting huge, she's about a meter in diameter, her canopy is nice and level and she's looking so happy.
I can't decide on whether I should flip her this weekend or uppot to a 10gal and give her a couple more weeks veg.
IMG_20210609_225316_edit_601981476263351.jpg

Your plants look super happy!

Keep this up and I will have to pen you one of my much sort after hooray songs!

:love: :love: :love:
Why thank you for you kind words, I will endeavour to make my plants the best I can, a hooray song is a worthy target :)

Mimosa is around 65 days veg now and she's really making me happy.
IMG_20210613_204056_edit_84864398495904.jpg

The wedding cake and shasikaberry have suffered a little bit from me being late with their water a few times, they are % perking up and showing better growth but they are now nearly a month above soil and I'd hoped for better growth.

That plant is amazing Bill!

In fact I’m going to put it out there and say its your best plant ever!

Don‘t fuck it up bruv.

OMG That reminds me of a joke.

Italian guy and his wife are getting it on cue Barry White music, and she is irritated coz her husband never lets her get on top, shes whining to him “Vito, whya you not let me get on toppa and ride you like horse? I likea to ride my man.” Vito stands firm “No Carmela, I will not allow”. She gets more irritated now stating “you pathetic Vito, you picka da nose all day, pick, pick, pick like an animal, you no let me ride you, you pick, you lay on me like an oaf when we sex, you pick, and you lay, why Vito, why?“

Vito turns to her and says “before my papa die he make me promise to do two things for him; he tell me to always keep my nose clean and never fuck up”.

Boom Tish.

LOLLINGGGGG.

Why thank you Miss Tra of La :)

Whilst your joke made me chuckle, I feel there are a couple of inaccuracies we need to address.
You say this guy Vito is Italian but the name Vito is traditionally Sicilian, also from his pappa giving him the keep your nose clean and don't fucking up advice that would imply Sicilian mob connections.
I put it to you that Vito is actually not Italian at all. His wife Carmella may well be but Vito is an ex mobster from Sicily, I expect after she gave him such back chat her dismembered body will be found floating in the ocean.

You are very welcome Bill to the Pop.

I am pleased my joke made you chuckle. I also feel there are a couple of inaccuracies in your reply we need to address. You need to first have a lesson in basic geography. Sicily is in Italy, in fact it is one of the 20 regions of Italy. Your next implication that the advice of keeping your nose clean and not fucking up is only Mob related is both stereotypic and offensive. The joke is about Vito being a reepbot, not a mob boss.

And never be mistaken, behind every successful mob boss is the wife who is actually running the show.

As a great philosopher once said “who run da world - girls. Who run da world - girls. Who run dis motherfucka? Who run dis motherfucka? GIRLS!“

Capeesh?

Mimmy day 41 flower,

She's flowering really nicely, her buds look super dense and she smells so so good.
I have 18 days before I have to chop her so ill be cutting her a little early which is not ideal.

She has a few yellowing fans and looks a little droopy as she's due a feed.
IMG_20210801_221921.jpg

Loving her siamese cola.
IMG_20210801_222648.jpg

Excuse the picture quality, I've managed to smash my camera lense :oops:

Hi Bill :)

She looks so beautiful! She almost seems to have a purple tinge, or is that your light?

I have a Mimosa seed. If I can produce a plant half as pretty as her I will be happy.

That Siamese cola tho :circle-of-love:

Remember Billy’s fist? What a magical Coca Cola that was :love::love::love:

Back
Top Bottom