Hippie66 2nd Indoor Grow - 4 Strains

420-magazine-mobile1109533066.jpg

Here's how they look today. I put a makeshift scrog in to keep the larger PC from reaching so high toward the light. (I'm running out of headroom). The other PC in the back, and the BB all could use a defoliation and will get thinned out this weekend I guess. 10 days after switch today.

420-magazine-mobile1641600720.jpg

I'm about ready to scrap the PC and focus on the BB. While they continue to sprouts new growth, all the new growth seems to curl yellow and die. They are out of control, and if they continue on the current path, they will go away soon. I'm 2 weeks into flower now. I got rid of the netting this morning as it was a pain in the ass to work around. I have been defoliating all week, and finished the larger PC today. The ones I did earlier in the week look as though they could use it again already. I tried a super rip on the taller PC to slow her down a bit, and tied down the others a bit lower. The next week will tell all. It may be a 3 plant grow by next week. NEVER AGAIN ON THE PC!

Wow, I what's causing all that stress on those PC's?
Yeah right. The bigger one especially. Not sure what to think. At one point I was thinking it was a calcium or magnesium issue, then thought maybe heat/light stress but now who knows. Like I said, one more week...

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom