Indoor Grow With 4 Plants

Suspectbigg7

Afternoon folks and thanks for looking at my journal.
This is my 5th or 6th grow to date, still consider myself as a novice so any advice would be much appreciated.
my grow is indoor, using canna terra pro plus soil, 2x 1000w led grow lights (unbranded) first time using leds as well.
i will be growing 4 plants in 7 gallon material plant pots.
2x rare darkness fem seeds (rare dankness seeds)
1x friut punch fem seed (heavyweight seeds)
1x critical orange punch (dutch passion seeds)

nutrients i will be using are IONIC soil grow and IONIC soil bloom.

currently on day 6 with my 4 seedlings
germinated all 4 using glass and then paper towel method, all 4 popped within 3 days.
4 seeds went straight into the 7 gallon pots!!!! think this has been a bit of a mistake because i think i now have a cute burn problem or a overwatered problem.
I've took steps to work on the overwater problem as its a bit hard to tell at the min to tell if its either or.
grow is in lights of just now so will update journal later tonight when i can get some photos and hopefully get other people opinion on my grow.
my nest post will be some photos of grow and also a review of the rare darkness seeds and orange critical punch for the seed bank i purchased them from, seed city.

So these are the best picture I could get lol seems leds are a pain in the arse when u want a decent photo. Hopefully u can see the one with obvious problem but looks like it’s inproved during the 6hrs off, it’s not so curled as it was before, putting this down to overwatering for now at least and leave it till tomorrow and see how she’s looking.
Again sorry about pictures
3CDB456C-C04E-4467-852C-5855A3DA4013.jpeg

Attachments

• A3E60948-D544-4AFE-A0B6-3A4FEE1C4949.jpeg
    A3E60948-D544-4AFE-A0B6-3A4FEE1C4949.jpeg
    910.6 KB · Views: 65
  • 4B02FB6F-F341-410A-B8ED-E31C9AE5274A.jpeg
    4B02FB6F-F341-410A-B8ED-E31C9AE5274A.jpeg
    285.9 KB · Views: 46
  • B3135748-F66D-41E3-AD97-47AF8E786DBC.jpeg
    B3135748-F66D-41E3-AD97-47AF8E786DBC.jpeg
    531.4 KB · Views: 55
  • 1DD8742D-D4E3-4DE0-B24F-F760DD5B2D8D.jpeg
    1DD8742D-D4E3-4DE0-B24F-F760DD5B2D8D.jpeg
    636.3 KB · Views: 52
  • A3224613-8EF0-4CB4-9B6C-6736C789B25D.jpeg
    A3224613-8EF0-4CB4-9B6C-6736C789B25D.jpeg
    617.8 KB · Views: 53
  • B4E3EA42-77E7-4C16-AF92-28F07B8906CB.jpeg
    B4E3EA42-77E7-4C16-AF92-28F07B8906CB.jpeg
    658.2 KB · Views: 42
Heads up no one likes pictures with the purple light on. You will hear that from time to time But everything is looking good. Keep it up.

oh no worries mate i'll try keeping them purple free from now on, mind u i can see why they look crap lol
yeah so u can see my set up in the pics too, quite simple and easy set up.
the 2 on the left are the rare darkness, 3rd and 4th pot are the fruit punch and the critical orange.
going to add a co2 bag tonight and see if that helps improve things a little to, not seen anything to suggest it will do any harm so i'll give it a go.

oh no worries mate i'll try keeping them purple free from now on, mind u i can see why they look crap lol
yeah so u can see my set up in the pics too, quite simple and easy set up.
the 2 on the left are the rare darkness, 3rd and 4th pot are the fruit punch and the critical orange.
going to add a co2 bag tonight and see if that helps improve things a little to, not seen anything to suggest it will do any harm so i'll give it a go.
The co2 bags do work and I use them myself.
They increase your plants growth and when you top the new growth is a lot faster also.
Also,try adding some silica to your feeding schedule if you haven't already.
It makes your branches a lot stronger and makes your buds a lot fatter.
Good luck with your grow.

The co2 bags do work and I use them myself.
They increase your plants growth and when you top the new growth is a lot faster also.
Also,try adding some silica to your feeding schedule if you haven't already.
It makes your branches a lot stronger and makes your buds a lot fatter.
Good luck with your grow.
Thanks mate I’ll have a look into that, is it a plant nutrient already or just something u can add?

Hi all so bit of a update, think I’ve tottaly killed my 4 seedlings, I put them straight into a 7 gallon pot after the seeds had popped, I’m using canna terra pro plus soil, the seedling have barely grown in the last 2 weeks and most of the leaves are brownish or staring to turn brown, so I think I’ve detroyed them with the level of nutrients in the soil, I did read from a lot of places that the seedlings would grow out of the nute burn but don’t think it will apply in this case, the funny thing is all 4 plants are still spouting little nods, I will try and leave them and give them every chance to recover but I think I might be wasting my time.
If they do die it’s been a experience from the learning point of view but a pain in the arse from any other view.
Lights are off at the minute so I’ll upload some picture later this evening. Any tips of pointers even at this point would be really appreciated.

So here I’m doing a review for seed city.
I first came across seed city in 2014, found them to have lots of choice on seeds, very up to date with the lastest stains and at a very fair price, delivery was very discreet and very fast, bonus is they normally send a free seed or 2 with ur order, last free seeds I got was the rare darkness and can’t wait to see how they turn out, don’t think I’ll go anywhere else for my seeds now, as so far I’ve had a 100% rate with popping my seeds, if u haven’t visited seed city web site yet, head over and check them out, I’m sure you’ll find something u fancy

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom