White Widow x Big Bud & Night Nurse Fem - Coco & Perlite - DTW - 440 Actual Draw LED

Re: White Widow x Big Bud & Night Nurse Fem - Coco & Perlite - DTW - 440 Actual Draw

Seeing more pistils on the taller leggier plant than on the shorter one, but, white hairs showing on both ladies now.

I'm tapering the flora Gro dosage during transition, will continue to do so in next week's feedings. Won't cut it out entirely, but it's time to cut back on the Gro and up my flora bloom. Will probably start adding liquid koolbloom next week.

Found a jumping spider on a leaf today. Far as I know they won't bother anything, but, I'm wondering if that guy was there because he's found some source of food on my ladies. I looked everything over thoroughly, undersides of all 75000000 leaves looked okay, as did the tops. Hopefully the spider was just passing through and not setting up shop.

Re: White Widow x Big Bud & Night Nurse Fem - Coco & Perlite - DTW - 440 Actual Draw

Ya ^^^^?

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom