Welcome To Archie’s Indoor/Outdoor Perpetual Garden

Looking great AW! That National Health Service... hate the name, but love the way it looks. :high-five:

That tent is dripping with frost! I may have to drop my SLH bean this year after seeing yours.
Haha thanks brother, the smells...wooooo the smells! Opening the tent is like opening a slow cooker that’s been cooking all day. Smells just fill the air and hit you in the face with pungent herb.
Humidity has been an issue lately, paired with the heavy fog we had roll in here last night, which has made the curing of Phantom somewhat tedious. I’ve gone back and forth between bags and jar, trying to get the RH as close to 60% as I can. I may have to pull out some rice balls to help soak up some of the moisture the buds seem to be giving off.

Super lemon haze has some super brixy shine! Looking superb Archi :thumb:
Thanks AG! Ahh I’m so glad I had a good example of Super Lemon Haze to grow alongside you guys again. I’ve grown this strain a couple times now and it always puts a smile on my face. Not to mention, I’ve yet to taste anything on the level of lemon terpenes that I get from SLH. Lemon is my jam!
I'm beholden, I'm beholden! Looking great!
Ahh thank you CK! I appreciate the compliments :passitleft:
Looking great AW! That National Health Service... hate the name, but love the way it looks. :high-five:
Yeah I love the bud structure on her! They look triangle shaped and almost alien-like haha. She reminds me of the Dutch Passion Blueberry I grew out some time ago.

Back
Top Bottom