Henry's Indoor - Soil - Northern Lights - Kali Dawg - Silver Haze - Skunk XL

Hey m8, all girls are looking grea so far. I am so happy to see another grower using Biobizz. I am just gonna ask is there a special reason that you dont use Top-Max and Bio-Heaven? I mean they have them in their nutrient schedule and I heard that they can make some differences. Best of luck with them m8, I will be around :volcano-smiley:

Thanks shepherd. No reason at all all really. When i went to the hydro shop when i first started the guy just said that the grow and bloom will do. Then this year i heard good things about the alg-a-mic and thought id add that in. Ill probably add something new next time maybe. Are you using BB?
Thanks for stopping by

Took a group shot this morning. Also spotted some sort of issue with the NL on 1 leaf. Took a couple big fans from the bottom of the Nl this morning too. Here it is.

IMG_011745.jpg
IMG_011648.jpg
IMG_011540.jpg
IMG_011345.jpg

Sorry about my camera, its a bit old now.

I would hit that haze with a bit more nutes maybe, but that is just a guesstimate. I like to push the nutes, often exceeding suggested amounts.

Either way, those plants are looking good. Can't wait to see the bud show.

Yo ace. Thanks. I think I'm gonna go the same way as you on this 1. I think ill leave the haze, take out the lower stuff and just remove a few that are blocking buds on the rest.
The temps are really hard to deal with, especially if the ambient temp of the room is high. Even with the air cooled hood its not great without the door to the tent open. I think if i had a more powerful inline to pull through the hood and maybe an intake i would be able to close the door. In hindsight a 400w would probably been better heat wise but i doubt it will produce the same type of buds.

I found a 720m3/hr rvk fan which wasn't too badly priced, its a 6" and I really struggled to get it all to fit together, but it did lower my temps by about 2 degrees over a 300m3/hr 5" fan I was using,
I do have to keep the tent slightly undone to get the air in there else I think its gunna suck itself into a ball!

your plants are lookin good my friend,

Got an update on all 4 today. Things seem to coming along nicely. Theres still a it too much yellowing on the haze for my liking but i can only feed so much. The NL has some necrotic leaves which i think was from a cal-mag issue earlier on, but around 50% of the leaves are still green so I'm leaving them on for the mo. Everything seems to be frosting up nicely also.

Haze
IMG_013050.jpg
IMG_013136.jpg
IMG_013232.jpg

NL
IMG_013344.jpg
IMG_013441.jpg
IMG_013538.jpg
IMG_013639.jpg

Kali Dog
IMG_013746.jpg
IMG_013841.jpg