Henry's Indoor - Soil - Northern Lights - Kali Dawg - Silver Haze - Skunk XL

watered the haze and the skunk today. water run off was 6.2 which i thought to be a little low. I'm putting them into flower tonight as I'm getting more pressed for time. the haze now stands at 13" and the rest around 10. heres pics of just the 2 that i watered, the others will follow tomorrow when i water.
IMG_006761.jpg
IMG_006673.jpg
IMG_006563.jpg
IMG_006470.jpg
IMG_006365.jpg
IMG_006258.jpg

The Haze is no drinking at 2x the rate of the others so I've watered her again this morning and got a couple pics in the meantime. I tied the top of the haze down a couple days ago and already have 3 new tops coming through. also its given the rest a chance to catch up, making a more even canopy. Run off pH was 6.5 so about right i think. Got some nice bud sites coming through on the skunk also. Ill have some more photos of the others when they are watered. Peace

IMG_007654.jpg
IMG_007552.jpg
IMG_007455.jpg

Looking good bud. Did you water them recently, or were those pics taken soon after the lights came on?

Yeah, it looks a little over-watered bud. It's not the end of the world as new growth is quite healthy. Just something you might want to consider. Maybe let the pot get bone dry before watering/feeding again.

You seem to know what you're doing bud. I just remember that I really struggled in the beginning with over-watering. Just couldn't wrap my head around letting them dry out. Seemed so counter productive. LOL

Is that the haze pictured above? Those are some big fat leaves for a haze.

She is looking good. How does she smell?

As for the golden spots... you sure you didn't splash some water or nutes on that leaf? I've done that with my plants and it creates those golden spots you mention.

Yeah thats the haze, she smells pretty sweet actually. The skunk smells way more, the lower fan leaves have quite a bit of frost for fan leaves. All the pre flowers are well in now so hopefully not too much longer to see some buds.
It is a lower so its possible, but i thought with organic nutes that wouldn't happen? theres so much difference in opinion about organics it makes my head spin haha.

Even a few drops of straight water will do that as it acts like a magnifying glass for the light.

EDIT: At least that's how I've always understood it

watered the Skunk and the kali dog and took pictures of those and the problem leaf on the NL. The kali dog is such a strange plant. It looks so un happy, i water it and it looks happy for a couple days then back to looking sad. I must be doing something wrong there. other than that it has a really nice smell. pre flowers well under way now. getting excited to see buds.

IMG_010141.jpg
IMG_009748.jpg
IMG_009655.jpg
IMG_009542.jpg
IMG_009440.jpg
IMG_009339.jpg
IMG_009250.jpg
IMG_009154.jpg
IMG_008945.jpg
IMG_009043.jpg
IMG_008836.jpg

Back