Henry's Indoor - Soil - Northern Lights - Kali Dawg - Silver Haze - Skunk XL

So transplanted this evening, everything went well. After i had put the plants into their new home i realised i should have taken some pics of the roots but oh well. The root systems seemed good and had almost filled the space.
They have all been watered in with 1/2 strength dose of alg-a-mic which i hear is good for relieving stress etc.
Thats about it, here they are;

IMG_0031146.jpg
IMG_0030154.jpg
IMG_0029159.jpg

They're looking great! Excited to see them grow. Really clean, looking proper. Are you still using the light mix soil, or the regular mix now?

Thanks. i had 20 litres of light and 20 of all-mix so its a mixture. Im gonna hook up the HPS tomorrow cus i can't get enough light on them now their in bigger pots.

Looking great Henry, do you have a tape measure. Measure from soil to top of the plant, try to flower when they hit 12 inches but id say anything from 11 is gd. Gd timesa coming

Edit : just thought this also depends on height room in your tent, do you have alot???
2 answer your earliar question about the two older ones id say no not at all

Looking great Henry, do you have a tape measure. Measure from soil to top of the plant, try to flower when they hit 12 inches but id say anything from 11 is gd. Gd timesa coming

Edit : just thought this also depends on height room in your tent, do you have alot???
2 answer your earliar question about the two older ones id say no not at all

Cheers herb. Do you not think that bit of claw is anything to worry about? 2 are at 10 inches, 1's at 8 and 1's at 7. Im just shitting myself that the haze is gonna be uncontrollable haha.

Back
Top Bottom