Sensi and The Bandit - A Grapegod, OG Kush & Mutant LA Woman Journal

Haha I had left for a while after you posted the LA Woman pics, so I put in my comments and there are 2 other great strains to follow... I'm putting them all on my list!

Awesome pics too Bandit!

Sweeettt!!! :blunt:

Thanks 2Tokes! :hookah:

I seriously just had a organism in my mouth.....i wanna taste and rippppped those budssssss!!! ^_^ OMG AMAZING BRO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tokin:

Did you spit or swallow? :)

Thx Bro!!

Haha I had left for a while after you posted the LA Woman pics, so I put in my comments and there are 2 other great strains to follow... I'm putting them all on my list!

Awesome pics too Bandit!

Thanks BlueDog!

What is up with the pictures tonight? Cant see any that just got posted!

Do they show now Tmac? :)

IMG_13647.JPG

IMG_13597.JPG

IMG_13707.JPG

:tokin:

IMG_13667.JPG

IMG_13647.JPG

Even though my LAW was a mutant she did not disappoint. The best way i can describe her high and smoke is exquisite. One of the finest smokes I've had the pleasure to induge in.
She does not have any fruity flavors or skunky smells. It's more of a floral rose like scent and she tastes like a fine chardonnay. She's a perfect change up to my other two strains. Her high and flavor is so refined it makes me feel like I should dress up to smoke her or at least don a smoking coat before enjoying. This is a very high class smoke.

Her high is in the stratosphere. 3 hits has me in orbit. Smoke more and I just keep going higher and higher, no couchlock.

Plans are already being made to grow her again. Since I can keep two mamas I'll be growing a kush strain along with a LA Woman mother. I'll more than likely alternate the two strains into bloom every 8 weeks.

This is the first time I've reordered or even considered ordering the same strain again. I think that alone speaks volumes to my opinion of DNA Genetics LA Woman

IMG_13597.JPG

IMG_13574.JPG

Everything about Grapegod will have the word "heavy" in it's description.
A high yielding indica produces colas as big as your arm if left to grow au natural. She smells sweet & danky too. Growing she smells like Juicy Fruit Gum. In cure she smells like skunk & canned fruit salad. She tastes like ripe pear.
Her high is heavy. A little dab will do ya too, she packs a big stick and swings it hard!

IMG_13747.JPG

IMG_13697.JPG

OG Kush. :yummy:

The One. The Legend.
So much hype surrounds this strain it's ridiculous but this lady lives up to and it exceeds it.
Awesome skunk smell, smooth skunk smoke and one of the best highs around. OG Kush has it all, the ultimate utility strain!
If everybody on this planet sparked a fatty of OG Kush there would be no war.
:rollit:

So with those smoke reports the time for the closing of this journal has come.
So many elements of my garden have changed since i opened this thread it's time to start fresh. I hope to see all the friendly faces that stopped by here to pay a visit on my next journal when I get it going!

To the mods: this one's ready for the completed section. Thanks!!

:peace:

A little preview to what's next....

IMG_13846.JPG

Yes that's an avacado tree in the corner. Welcome to SkunkWorks!

To Be Continued..........................

Well Bandit,you comments and smoke report on LA Woman,i would have to concur.The Lady is absolutely the best i have smoked.I have plans to raise and keep a mother plant.Looking forward to your next masterpiece.:welldone::lot-o-toke:

HH

Well Bandit,you comments and smoke report on LA Woman,i would have to concur.The Lady is absolutely the best i have smoked.I have plans to raise and keep a mother plant.Looking forward to your next masterpiece.:welldone::lot-o-toke:

HH

No doubt HH!!

More LAW beans should be en route as i type this. It was kinda hard to find them this time. Evrybody was sold out except for one place that had full breeder packs so i jumped on them.
I'm looking to grow as much LAW & Kush as possible over the next year.
It's funny when I spark the LAW. My wife and friends immediately look up and say "wait a minute, you've got something special there and it's not your hash...What is that??!!
I slide back in my chair, get a shit eating grin on my face like my avatar and say "LA Woman!"

I could look at those pics over and over and over lol!

Looks like I've missed all the fun this journal but I still hope to read it and I'll def be looking for your next one. And I did get to catch the awesome end product.... great job Bandit :welldone:

I could look at those pics over and over and over lol!

Looks like I've missed all the fun this journal but I still hope to read it and I'll def be looking for your next one. And I did get to catch the awesome end product.... great job Bandit :welldone:

Love that grapegod entry for nug of the month Bandit! We'll have to compare notes when my God Bud is done. I may have to try out this grapegod in the future!

Thanks Fellas!
Much appreciation and respect back to you!

Smokey the one thing i can say about Grapegod is that it's a commercial growers dream. Huge yields that come quick and it's very ez to grow. These Grapegods would take root twice as fast as the OG in my cloner. They also like to dominate the grow room and will choke out other plants if given the chance.
One crop of Grapegod was good enough for me. I pulled over a pound with only 10 plants and none were over 6' tall. In fact most of them were indoor 30" tall plants that were nothing but bud. 3 were outdoor fatties.

btw- Good luck in this months contests! I would love to set fire to that mystery bud you have!!! :goodjob:

Thanks Fellas!
Much appreciation and respect back to you!

Smokey the one thing i can say about Grapegod is that it's a commercial growers dream. Huge yields that come quick and it's very ez to grow. These Grapegods would take root twice as fast as the OG in my cloner. They also like to dominate the grow room and will choke out other plants if given the chance.
One crop of Grapegod was good enough for me. I pulled over a pound with only 10 plants and none were over 6' tall. In fact most of them were indoor 30" tall plants that were nothing but bud. 3 were outdoor fatties.

btw- Good luck in this months contests! I would love to set fire to that mystery bud you have!!! :goodjob:

That sounds like a killer strain! Anyone ever tell you that you would make a good salesman?? :ganjamon:

And thanks pal! Good luck to you as well. This is my first entry ever for both contests, so we'll see how it goes. All the entries were so good, it's really hard to tell how it will pan out! And I would love to give you a taste of the mystery, she really is a treat! Luckily she made me a few seeds. She must have known I didn't clone her!

That sounds like a killer strain! Anyone ever tell you that you would make a good salesman?? :ganjamon:

And thanks pal! Good luck to you as well. This is my first entry ever for both contests, so we'll see how it goes. All the entries were so good, it's really hard to tell how it will pan out! And I would love to give you a taste of the mystery, she really is a treat! Luckily she made me a few seeds. She must have known I didn't clone her!

lol that's funny....I had a WW mama that I swear knew she was reproducing by making clones so she would spit out beautiful mini plants on her lower canopy that made excellent clones

100_09385.JPG

Here's an old pic of the big Sweetie!

Back
Top Bottom