2 x BlackJack Auto & 1 x Unknown Strain 400W HPS Organic Grow

re: 2 x BlackJack Auto & 1 x Unknown Strain 400W HPS Organic Grow

plants look great. I liked the flavor of the biobizz buds

Yup, biobizz is the reason of bigger and tasty buds.
As I mentioned before unknown strain was planted in the common cheap mart soil mix, and look at those buds now, isn't that cute? :D
IMG_20131117_112930.jpg

very nice. big colas indeed

Thank you guys, appreciation from such experienced fellas like you means much for me :)
There about 2-3 weeks before I harvest this babe, because of its photoperiodic nature. So I think I will impress ya with term of "big" a little bit more, fellas :)
Regarding autos: I harvested 2 of them, yield is not so good as I expected, so Quest for the Big Buds is almost failed this time :D
Actually I don't care much, lessons are learned once again and experience is gained.
Check out this small side branch bud, trichs are nice.
IMG_20131117_232753.jpg

Hello mates!
Today is the special day. The Quest for Big Buds is almost over. I'm not watering girl anymore, so leaves are felt and she preparing for harvest, I know I should give it more time, but circumstances are against me, thus I have to harvest it a little earlier this time :(
Here's the pic of beautiful lady.
IMG_20131123_143351.jpg

Smoke report and next grow journal will follow soon, there are 4 different strains to be planted!
Once again it's a big pleasure to be the part of this great community!
Peace and love!

look at those big biobizz buds! nice work mate.

Thank you bro! Right now I'm gonna roll one with that buds, dried em under the iron, I know this is not the best way to dry buds, but I want to test em right here right now. smell is wonderful, meanwhile the girl is sitting in pot, in
dark place, waiting until I harvest it. I will give it 2-3 days more, let's see if the resin amount will increase.
Until the next jornal is started I want to ask for some reccomendations? Like you all saw my pics, so maybe you could suggest some tips for better and healthier plants.
Cheers!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom