VictorVonDoom's 1st Grow - Converted Mini Fridge - Indoor/Soil 2013

Put me down for 21 grams. That's my Guesstamation Vic...

hmm ok 18 then
id check the trichs already if you wait till all the pistils wither youll be far past 15% amber

hmm ok 18 then
id check the trichs already if you wait till all the pistils wither youll be far past 15% amber

Ahh I see, I haven't heard this before. thanks for pointing this out, I will start checking.

Gotta be honest bro. The buds are pretty airy. Take the tips off the top, just a few hairs. Maybe some humic acid & sulphate too. Build those wispy lil boogers right up.

Your not wrong pal, there not bad for a first try, as I made a few mistakes and I've used basically no nutrients, with just plain seedling and cutting compost.

I was wondering if I had left it to late to start tipping the buds?

Humic acid and sulphate (which type of sulphate)
And what do they do to boost the plant?

Safe

Thanks b.real, like what you mention to Mono? was it? half a lime, grated (I take it this is without the skin?) to a bucket of water

I personal think that adding any thing at this point in my grow wont effect anything. Also I don't want to add anything to spoil the taste.

Tried the leaf/sap tasting technique recommended by the legend that be CA215 and can't taste any bitterness.

I've been checking the tric's and have spotted some amber's. I think I'm going to leave it till tomorrow or possibly Sunday to bring down.

Sweepstakes standings so far...

VictorVonDoom - 20g
Mindcontrol - 15g
Calax hunter - 27g
Skunkpilot - 21.5g
Broke Ass Reg - 21g
Jimbobdaz - 19g
Chronichemphog - 18g
AfricanGrower - 19.5g

winner get's bare reputation

good luck, you'll need it.

(The final dry results will be recorded after hanging/laying, when the grade is ready to be cured. All leaf will be trimmed (as much as my bob snippers/talent will let me. This will include the sneaky sneaky.)

If you wanna join in just post your guess, no doubling up please

cobweb like structures. purple hues just mean you're flushing the P out of her.

The humic acid & rock sulphate can be found in GO's Bud Boost. Liquid Karma by Botanicare too.

I didn't realize you weren't using nutes. Not bad at all! So, if it's a money thing (usually is for me), see if your local hydro store has sample bottles. Be honest & let em know you'd like to try on a single grow.

fully to do with money, it doesn't make sense for me to buy them on such a small scale. And they would probably go bad before I would have chance to use them.

Never though about asking about sample bottles, I'll do some research :)

I think I would be better off making some super soil, (fully organic) and then I just have to worry about watering. I think this is the next progression for me.

peat moss degrades into humic acid. I think it's really overrated if you have peat moss in your soil. lemon breaks it down even better (well, idk for sure but you get the pooint).

fish fertilizer is really good strong fertilizer but it stinks

they do claim natural acids like humic acid makes plants taste and be better because it helps move things along like lemon

A sample 3 part GH nutes is how I did my grow. Actually, it would be good to ask for samples of anything they have samples of, that's why they get them.

I never thought of that but here I don't think the damn hydro shops give out samples :rofl:
id grab anything free they would offer :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom