Cheap Plastic Box Grow

Hiya WS :passitleft:

Your garden has progress lovely mate... Nice n frosty buds

Best way to tell is with a jewellers loupe... You will be amazed at the detail of the buds, up close... Can be bought real cheap on a certain auction site....

But saying that, the shipping to south pole would be a bit expensive. :rofl::rofl:

But let her run mate, like said maybe a couple of weeks..... Let her munch on herself somemore.... Buds do swell more in final weeks....

Nearly there mate, she will be chopped soon, just step away from the scissors for awhile longer :rofl::rofl:

She will reward you for your patience.... But maybe a cheeky sample of a lower bud, would give you a progress report ???..... From down below somewhere... We have all done it dude...

Great work

:bravo:

Wrecked,
So close my man. I cant tell for certain, but I figure you are close man.
You may have a week left on her, when will you start the flush?
Dude....it's about that time! Harvest time!:clap::slide::slide::clap:

Yea I'm going no to reiterate what everyone else has said. It's thought to say without that loupe. But what I suggest is start your flush and in a weeks time you'll be in a great position to harvest.

Take a few things into consideration when you decide to harvest:

Trichinae colours
Pistil colours and
Lack of new growth. You'll begin to see "foxtailing" and few select new pistils.

And of course she'll talk to you. Don't know when I started to pick up on it but when she's close to harvest she's drinking less and she will ask for a harvest. My last couple harvests I didn't even use the microscope. All signs were pointing to a harvest and that's what I did. You start to get a feeling of when she's complete. Then follow that up with a flush and no nutrients and if she wasn't ready before, she will be after.

:lot-o-toke:

That first pic has amber or so it seems check the mid level left side on the leaf blades. Now I want to make clear only you will know for sure cause it could be light reflecting but it does look like you have some amber so check about where i tried to describe cause it seemed to be there you have the most of them but i see a few elsewhere in that first pic as well. Not sure on the other pictures though. Hope all is well with you brother sending good vibes your way.

Second to last picture it looks like a few amber scattered throughout a bunch of cloudy. Lol took another look to be sure lol.

Beautiful buds you have there guy.

Hard to tell colour of trichs from pics but I'm sure I see come clear ones and no amber. At least another 2 weeks, but that is nothing more than a guesstimate. You would know better.

Cheers heaps blaze!

Yeah soz about the shitty pictures, will definitely give her another 2 weeks if all things keeping going the way they are. I have the Christmas period off work so somehow I timed that well haha. Hope you're well brother!

Hiya WS :passitleft:

Your garden has progress lovely mate... Nice n frosty buds

Best way to tell is with a jewellers loupe... You will be amazed at the detail of the buds, up close... Can be bought real cheap on a certain auction site....

But saying that, the shipping to south pole would be a bit expensive. :rofl::rofl:

But let her run mate, like said maybe a couple of weeks..... Let her munch on herself somemore.... Buds do swell more in final weeks....

Nearly there mate, she will be chopped soon, just step away from the scissors for awhile longer :rofl::rofl:

She will reward you for your patience.... But maybe a cheeky sample of a lower bud, would give you a progress report ???..... From down below somewhere... We have all done it dude...

Great work

:bravo:

Heya Bud, missed ya mate. How ya doing?
Thanks for your lovely words, its all the support from you guys that have got me this far!
Being the cheap plastic box grow I thought I could get away without a loupe but alas, I shall visit the bay of E haha.
Bhahahahahahahaha bloody shipping to the Antarctic gets pricey :rofl:
Yeah mate will definitely let her run her course, I'm just getting in the festive harvest mood ;)
"Wrecked.. Back.. Away... From... The... Scissors" :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Hahaha I am trying not to use any till she's is ready. I must learn patients haha plus there is a good supply of green where I live so not stressing, ,just excited :D
Thanks my man :passitleft:

Wrecked,
So close my man. I cant tell for certain, but I figure you are close man.
You may have a week left on her, when will you start the flush?
Dude....it's about that time! Harvest time!:clap::slide::slide::clap:

Hey Stage man whats doing?
Yeah she is in week 7 now so we are definitely getting there :) sorry about the shitty pics I'll get a loupe and suss it out.
Started the flush this week my man, no more nutes for Sarah.
Woooohooooo party time :party:

Yea I'm going no to reiterate what everyone else has said. It's thought to say without that loupe. But what I suggest is start your flush and in a weeks time you'll be in a great position to harvest.

Take a few things into consideration when you decide to harvest:

Trichinae colours
Pistil colours and
Lack of new growth. You'll begin to see "foxtailing" and few select new pistils.

And of course she'll talk to you. Don't know when I started to pick up on it but when she's close to harvest she's drinking less and she will ask for a harvest. My last couple harvests I didn't even use the microscope. All signs were pointing to a harvest and that's what I did. You start to get a feeling of when she's complete. Then follow that up with a flush and no nutrients and if she wasn't ready before, she will be after.

:lot-o-toke:

Pigeons, brother, how are ya doing?
Yeah looks like I'm gunna have to get the loupe so I can see what's going on. Tried to be my cheap self haha.

Thanks for that info my man. It's funny you said that cuz that's why I chucked up some trichome shots.....

Her pistils have pretty much all gone amber with a few white here and there.
Definitely lack of new growth, buds are swelling though and have gone really hard and a little dry.
Definitely have some foxtailling going on but I'm putting that down to heat stress as she is kissing the CFLs. Hahaha. Lesson learnt :/

She has spoken to me this whole journey, no doubt the harvest will be the same. Started the flush so we'll let her finish off to perfection. Thank you so much for all that info. No doubt I'll swing you a message when I'm a little closer!

Hope your weekend was amazing bro. :passitleft:

That first pic has amber or so it seems check the mid level left side on the leaf blades. Now I want to make clear only you will know for sure cause it could be light reflecting but it does look like you have some amber so check about where i tried to describe cause it seemed to be there you have the most of them but i see a few elsewhere in that first pic as well. Not sure on the other pictures though. Hope all is well with you brother sending good vibes your way.

Lex my man. How's tricks mate?
I didn't even bloody think about the light reflecting from the flower room, that could be the amber that we are seeing as the lights are warm white. Good bloody pick bro! I'll get the loupe hahaha
Thanks heaps for taking the time to check that out.
Hope your well too bro. And keeping greeeeeeeen :passitleft:

Hiya mate...

Im not too bad, not great but im ok.. Trying to stay positive...

Glad i made ya laugh dude...

Fair play on waiting to taste, but the smells are awesome now aint they ??....

My blue mystic has started to whiff a bit now... Had to refill the air freshner bucket.... It was downstairs and i could smell her..... She really upped her smell overnight....

So we all know how the holidays are gonna go in your house.... Wrecked summer's, wrecked christmas !!!! :lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::cough::blunt::blunt::cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey brother what ever you get make sure its atleast 60x magnification i bought a pocket microscope 60x-100x from the Amazon Rainforest only was about 10-15 USD works pretty good.

Hiya mate...

Im not too bad, not great but im ok.. Trying to stay positive...

Glad i made ya laugh dude...

Fair play on waiting to taste, but the smells are awesome now aint they ??....

My blue mystic has started to whiff a bit now... Had to refill the air freshner bucket.... It was downstairs and i could smell her..... She really upped her smell overnight....

So we all know how the holidays are gonna go in your house.... Wrecked summer's, wrecked christmas !!!! :lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::cough::blunt::blunt::cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey bro, swing me a message if ya wanna chat, always here mate!

Hahahaha you constantly crack me up mate :rofl:

The smell is pretty full on hey! And I dont have one of your awesome defusers so ma room stinks of the sticky icky.. mmmmm mm weeeeeed!

Hahaha that's the way my man, how long do you have left?

Bhahahahaha hahahahahahahaha "wrecked summer's, wrecked christmas" hahahaha I am writing that out and putting it up on the grow room walls :D my man!! :passitleft:

Hey brother what ever you get make sure its atleast 60x magnification i bought a pocket microscope 60x-100x from the Amazon Rainforest only was about 10-15 USD works pretty good.

Cheers for that info brother! I pretty sure I can't get amazon in the Antarctic but will check out the bay of E.
Hey how much was the PH pen?

Hmmm been awhile but if i recall correctly it was $10-$20 USD of the same site and about the same for the tds meter i bought once again same site lol.

Morning big guy!!

I thought I seen you strolling past my garden this morning. Wanted to say hi!

I hope all is well with you! Hope the holidays aren't getting the best of you. (Sure doesn't take much for that to happen)

Thinking about you big guy!

:love:

Morning big guy!!

I thought I seen you strolling past my garden this morning. Wanted to say hi!

I hope all is well with you! Hope the holidays aren't getting the best of you. (Sure doesn't take much for that to happen)

Thinking about you big guy!

:love:

Hey bro!
Yeah was lost catching up in your garden for hours last night haha. (I always save my favourite journals for last so I can really absorb what's been going on)

Haven't started my holidays yet. Working right up till Christmas day then having some time off. Looking like next Monday for the harvest woooohhoooooo.

Hope you are happy health and high my friend. Wishing you an awesome festive time with the family.
Lots of love mate :love:

Back
Top Bottom