CFL Cardboard Box Grow

That's actually what I'm looking at getting! Would be perfect for my size and any other light needed can come from my small Cfls. How loud do they run? I've heard they can be quiet noisy wondering if I need to maybe install custom fans on it? Thanks for your input, pretty sure I'll be getting a 300w mars.

Jimdogggy

I don't think they make 300W light anymore. I did install custom fans on my one. The Mars Reflector-96 light should be good for your space. Ask Sara about it, she knows her stuff. Thank you.

I don't think they make 300W light anymore. I did install custom fans on my one. The Mars Reflector-96 light should be good for your space. Ask Sara about it, she knows her stuff. Thank you.

They don't make them anymore but I've found a few new condition ones on ebay for good prices. I was looking at getting a 96 reflector but for the price of shipping like I said it's quiet a bit. I think I will get hold of Sara tho, maybe she can sort a cheaper shipping route then her sales team were able to provide for me.

Jimdogggy

I have seen her help customers. it is worth talking to her.
If you can find and old light but not used..maybe that is better than an old used light?

Hey all quick question. Is there a sure fire way to tell if a clone isn't rooting? I took a cutting three days ago. Used clonex then straight into soil. The cutting curled up as soon as I took it but is slowly unravelling after each day. Could this be the cutting growing or simply falling over to die?
Temps have been 12-16 degrees c and humidity has been 60-75% the cutting hasn't been watered or anything yet and is on a 20/4 time schedule.

Jimdogggy

Hey all quick question. Is there a sure fire way to tell if a clone isn't rooting? I took a cutting three days ago. Used clonex then straight into soil. The cutting curled up as soon as I took it but is slowly unravelling after each day. Could this be the cutting growing or simply falling over to die?
Temps have been 12-16 degrees c and humidity has been 60-75% the cutting hasn't been watered or anything yet and is on a 20/4 time schedule.

Jimdogggy

Can you take a picture?

A couple of photos for everyone. Still no signs of pre flowering yet, it takes alot longer indoors then outdoors so much excitement!
420-magazine-mobile1260653681.jpg

Here's our little outdoor baby, as you can see she's being abused to the max!
420-magazine-mobile2014338863.jpg

And the clone I've taken from the red bucket plant. The clone is still moving towards the light (and stretching for it at night) so i think we may be getting somewhere!
420-magazine-mobile1030361664.jpg

Jimdogggy

She still likes it.. but keep your eyes open.. it might be one or two leaves too big for her to take for growing roots....
Also.. usually you grow clones in a dome.. for humidity until roots are grown.. just put a bottle over her.. ( big 2 l bottle cut of top...)

My baby grew....no dome just sitting in my window
420-magazine-mobile967048634.jpg

So much to learn...so many journals to follow.
Congrates my friend! Is it a clone or seedling? I see alot of people worrying so much about their clones on this site. Use spray for humidity in domes, make sure temps are perfect ect. I just snap the cutting off trim the leaves down, slip her in some root nutes and into the soil it goes. I have a small make shift dome over them but that's more to keep the heat in at night!

Jimdogggy

Hey guys! Can anyone help me with these plants? We are on day 9 of flowering now and I still have next to no pre flowers (that I can see) I've taken a few photos of what I can find, sorry about the horrible quality.

420-magazine-mobile1054190608.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1421492054.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1444037523.jpg

420-magazine-mobile608560613.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1923311507.jpg

Jimdogggy

Light leak? I dunno man, it may be the genetics, or they want to grow some more.

Congrates my friend! Is it a clone or seedling? I see alot of people worrying so much about their clones on this site. Use spray for humidity in domes, make sure temps are perfect ect. I just snap the cutting off trim the leaves down, slip her in some root nutes and into the soil it goes. I have a small make shift dome over them but that's more to keep the heat in at night!

Jimdogggy
A clone. I topped one of my plants at five nodes down to the second node to see what would happen. I sliced the stem...dipped it in my rooting powder and put it in the pot it is in now. Put it in the greenhouse outside.....temps in the 100s....and sprayed the leaves everyday about twice a day. I brought it in the house only when I had to move all my plants...long story in my journal....and have not given it any nutes. Today I watered it with some of my dirty turtle tank water.

All the old leaves are gone and she grew just fine so far.

First clone ever.

So much to learn...so many journals to follow.

Here's the outdoor plant after a trim. There's been hardly any sun the last couple of days so this guys looking sad :,(
Is there anything I can do with the left over fan leaves? I feel wasteful throwing them away all the time!
420-magazine-mobile255624821.jpg

Jimdogggy

Light leak? I dunno man, it may be the genetics, or they want to grow some more.

This....

Here's the outdoor plant after a trim. There's been hardly any sun the last couple of days so this guys looking sad :,(
Is there anything I can do with the left over fan leaves? I feel wasteful throwing them away all the time!
420-magazine-mobile255624821.jpg

Jimdogggy

Keep them in the freezer.. I can't remember what I read about those..

This....

Keep them in the freezer.. I can't remember what I read about those..
There's no light leaks whatsoever the plants get a full 12 hours dark and a full 12 hours light.

I have a friend who said to dry ALL trimming then store it in the freezer to make canna butter out of. I love canna butter, eating is my absolute favourite way of medicating so I'll be trying this for sure! I normally use head crumb but I guess leaf could work the same with bigger amounts! Any advice on this? Hope everyone is well and medicated :)

Jimdogggy

There's no light leaks whatsoever the plants get a full 12 hours dark and a full 12 hours light.

I have a friend who said to dry ALL trimming then store it in the freezer to make canna butter out of. I love canna butter, eating is my absolute favourite way of medicating so I'll be trying this for sure! I normally use head crumb but I guess leaf could work the same with bigger amounts! Any advice on this? Hope everyone is well and medicated :)

Jimdogggy

I suggest coconut oil for making your cococanna oil. Then use any oil based recipe or raw food (cakes) recipes. Canna Montana has some tutorial on this: here

Back
Top Bottom