Cheap Plastic Box Grow

Looking good wrecked! As far as sarah goes it looks like she is also getting more nitrogen then she knows what to do with could be the lighting though hard to say. I know you will get it figured out definitely start with a flush id say. Keep up the great work!

Hey buddy. I'm not the guy to give advice about trouble shooting problems. But I'm really good at spreading some love.

So, I hope your girls get better. I'm sending you love and positive vibes. :love:

Hope the job is going well.

Love you big guy!

:love:

Aww Thanks Pigeons, she must have felt the love all the way down south cuz its stopped! Woohoo!

New job is going great man, keeping me very busy :D
Sending all that love right back at ya fella!
Hope you're well :high-five:

If you had a beer in your.hand on antartic beach.... Id bet ya couldnt put the bugger down again :rofl::goof:

Hiya fella... Hope works been going cool....

Any chance of an update of the grow Igloo soon mate ??:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Hope everythings going awesome

:circle-of-love:

Hiya Bud! :byebye: Thanks man, it's been great!!
:rofl: hahahaha I'll do a igloo update just for you ;)
Hope everything is Gooding awesome down your end too! Happy days mate!

Looking good wrecked! As far as sarah goes it looks like she is also getting more nitrogen then she knows what to do with could be the lighting though hard to say. I know you will get it figured out definitely start with a flush id say. Keep up the great work!

Hey bro, I think you're right on both of those. She has suffered with my slackness. But has stopped now after a flush or 2. Hope you're doing well my man!

Ya just busy in my garden and with reading and researching lol. Glad she is doing better now! Hope your job and home life are going smoothly! Good vibes your way!

Cheap plastic box update!!
Damn I've been slack, there are harvest going on left, right and centre!!
I'll catch up soon guys! Sorry again!

Things are going goooooooood!

Clones: Just doing their thing :) They still need that transplant and some nutes wouldn't go astray either, but they're healthy and happy, will start some training when they get repotted, might try a few smaller plants for the next flower run, you will see why in a second haha
Here is the babies:
20151209_134730.jpg

Sarah!!
Damn this girl has gone through a bit, she is finishing week 6 this week.... Home stretch y'all!
Just about to give her a last feed today then its a two week flush (still crossing my fingers its around the 8 week flowering time) she is looking that way though, don't ya think?
20151209_134749.jpg

20151209_134714.jpg

20151209_134938.jpg

2015-12-09_13_45_48.jpg

20151209_134440.jpg

20151209_134700.jpg

20151209_134430.jpg

20151209_134411.jpg

20151209_134440.jpg

Love ya all :circle-of-love:

Glad ur back. About time. :)
Long awaited update bro.

Good to see ya wrecked.

Missed ya man, sorry I've been a slacker, going to put some catch up hours in tomorrow. I have many a congratulations to give you my man, REALLY well deserved. It's an honour to have you on this site, and more of an honour to call you a friend. Hope you're well bro :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom