CFL Cardboard Box Grow

Hey all slowly but surely getting there, this led is making the plants flower so much quicker.

420-magazine-mobile2069105813.jpg

420-magazine-mobile817708721.jpg

420-magazine-mobile191903498.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1410893218.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1128401569.jpg

Jimdogggy

Look on her stem bit lower... I think I see some female "pre flower"
Both plants have male and female pre flowers! No white hairs at all tho has anyone has this before? Ive had a very very experienced grower come and look and he said the only thing he can think is they may just go to seed because when they were flipped there wasn't enough light. One plant has a slight smell but the majority of the skunk stench has disappeared, I fear for the worse but hope for the best ✌

Jimdogggy

It is insane..yes... since everything I have read about HOW to go hermie.. I made the conclusion that a plant goes hermie..on changes.. light schedules going back and forth../hot-cold extreme differences / stressed/if plant's dark period has interruptions of light leaks...

As I say.. I am not an expert but hermie on little light?!
How much W is shining on one plant? still the 2 x 24w + 2 x 24w ( or 23 W sry)
A cfl 23-24 W shines like a 100 W light!
So ok.. it was enough for veg... in flower.. then you need a blue and red light bulb ??!!
How did all the people grow weed in the "old days" ? with the florescent tubes!
That is why I have a hard time believing you didn't give enough light.

I too have 3 LED bulbs on 2 plants and we will see.. if mine go hermie too,,then we know.

It is insane..yes... since everything I have read about HOW to go hermie.. I made the conclusion that a plant goes hermie..on changes.. light schedules going back and forth../hot-cold extreme differences / stressed/if plant's dark period has interruptions of light leaks...

As I say.. I am not an expert but hermie on little light?!
How much W is shining on one plant? still the 2 x 24w + 2 x 24w ( or 23 W sry)
A cfl 23-24 W shines like a 100 W light!
So ok.. it was enough for veg... in flower.. then you need a blue and red light bulb ??!!
How did all the people grow weed in the "old days" ? with the florescent tubes!
That is why I have a hard time believing you didn't give enough light.

I too have 3 LED bulbs on 2 plants and we will see.. if mine go hermie too,,then we know.
I ended up buying a 200w led because the plants just stopped once the flipped happened. Small amounts of growth but nothing even worth mentioning. These plants have had it hard from the start. Remember they started in a tinfoil lined cardboard box (there was 8 plants at one stage) they also did two weeks of very very cold snowy weather. I'm hoping it was just low light levels but then I'm not even sure. It's a shame someone with extensive light experience couldn't jump in and give us their opinion on the matter.

Jimdogggy

Well, they might have gone hermie because of the temps or the light switch. It can go hermie when stressed too much almost with anything. Have you switched the light during flower or in the beginning of it? I know nothing about hermies but I guess next time you will do great with more stable environment. You won't be the first or last man who grew hermies. Lesson learned, today is what matters! Happy growing man! :Namaste:

Well, they might have gone hermie because of the temps or the light switch. It can go hermie when stressed too much almost with anything. Have you switched the light during flower or in the beginning of it? I know nothing about hermies but I guess next time you will do great with more stable environment. You won't be the first or last man who grew hermies. Lesson learned, today is what matters! Happy growing man! :Namaste:
Thanks Tomula I love how you have stayed here for the whole grow! Light was changed 15 days into flower, that along with going from a cardboard box and the constant moving and temp drops may have done it. I grow outdoors usually so am very used to our old friend hermy unfortunately, it's still a wonderful experience watching them grow tho and this journal has taught me alot in the process

Jimdogggy

Thanks Tomula I love how you have stayed here for the whole grow! Light was changed 15 days into flower, that along with going from a cardboard box and the constant moving and temp drops may have done it. I grow outdoors usually so am very used to our old friend hermy unfortunately, it's still a wonderful experience watching them grow tho and this journal has taught me alot in the process

Jimdogggy

Man I enjoyed it. Will you continue here? Or with new journal?

I will start a new journal most likely. How do I go about finishing this one will a mod move it to finished or?

Jimdogggy

Report post. Triangle under posts. And make sure to put link for the next grow here. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom