400W LED - 4X4 Tent

Today I fed the girls DynaGro 1200ppm @ 6.5

Temperatures were dropping fairly low (mid to lower 50's) so I added a space heater to the room and daily I have been turning off the exhaust an opening the upper third of my tent during lights on which allows the warm air to blow back into the room rather than exhausting the warm air.

My thinking behind recirculating the warm air is to take advantage of the heat to warm the walls/floors/etc as much as possible to aid in the heating throughout the night where I must close the tent and run the exhaust (I have an unsealed veg cycle in the room where the tent is located which will interrupt dark cycle if not closed)

Next run I plan on venting my exhaust directly into the room rather than to the exterior (during the winter) that way I can leave the tent closed and still benefit from the heat that I normally exhaust to the exterior.

I'm currently around day 48 of flower

GG#1
16792.JPG
22456.JPG
31965.JPG

Platinum OG
22455.JPG
16791.JPG
31964.JPG

Bubba Kush
IMG_304810.JPG
IMG_303218.JPG

Okay,

I had been counting days since I first noticed the plants flowering after the flip which would put me @ 58 days...but my actual would be 65 days since flip...

I ordered a 30x loupe that should be here by this Friday which would put my girls @ day 67

I'm leaning toward going with the actual day of the flip as the more accurate time line...but will be checking out the trichs once my loupe comes in this Friday.

It's finally here...well, almost!

What do you all think?

Man great job plants look awesome!
I just started flowering today.
Im able to play with my temps a little so
Im going to be dropping them to try and get those colors like you.
Any way well done looking forward to your next grow

Man great job plants look awesome!
I just started flowering today.
Im able to play with my temps a little so
Im going to be dropping them to try and get those colors like you.
Any way well done looking forward to your next grow

Here are a fee more colorful pictures. Also a picture of my Platinum OG falling over from the weight

IMG_312915.JPG
IMG_312719.JPG
IMG_312616.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom