Crop King Seeds - White Cookies Monster

kushnoj27

Hello everybody, I'm right back at it with another grow journal! You can search up my last grow "Death Bubba - Flood and Drain 2x4 Setup".

For this grow I am doing something completely different from the last. Previously I grew 20 plants in a sea of green. This time, I will be flowering my mother plant which I grew from seed starting from when i first transplanted my clones in my last grow.

This plant was grown from seed, purchased from Crop King seed bank in Vancouver. This mother (White widow x Girlscout Cookies) was originally supposed to stay in my small tent but she quickly outgrew it even after severe LST, supercropping and topping. her stem is massive and her arms are also bulging all over. Can't wait to see what kind of buds she will produce, such a resilient plant!

I started the seed in a small rockwool cube, then transplanted to a 6 inch Hugo cube,5 then into a 5 gallon geo pot. I will be too feeding her everyday until harvest instead of doing a flood and drain system.

She has been vegged for about 3 months and I have flipped her into flower just 2 days ago, so let's consider this Day 3 of flower!

Plant grown under a Kind LED 600w light.

More updates soon to come! Sit down, spark up and enjoy the show!

420-magazine-mobile2010069389.jpg

420-magazine-mobile803503985.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1533305031.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1963419510.jpg

420-magazine-mobile269378117.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1142877017.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1011587403.jpg

I took 40 clones from her prior to flipping to 12/12. So far looking good, about 5 days old now.

420-magazine-mobile1768803977.jpg

420-magazine-mobile605469552.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1101827615.jpg

420-magazine-mobile181465932.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey Kush,

Looking great! I, too, can't wait to see what that mother of a plant shoots up your way. Wow. You're going to be pushed out of your apartment by all the weed overflowing glass jars before December comes around if you keep this up!

Cheers!
Magnus.

Hey Kush,

Looking great! I, too, can't wait to see what that mother of a plant shoots up your way. Wow. You're going to be pushed out of your apartment by all the weed overflowing glass jars before December comes around if you keep this up!

Cheers!
Magnus.

Thanks for dropping by Magnus! yes this plant should yield some fat buds, as you can see how big tht main stalk is especially in the middle where I supercropped it. What actually happened is I split the main stem completely, there was a whole big enough to fit 2 pens through it. I ended up taping up the wound and she grew back so much stronger. The amount of nutes she will be able to deliver for flower should be pretty significant.

That 6" rockwool cube is really what started her massive growth, it has the feel of straight DWC hydro.

this will be a good test for me to see which style works best, 20 plants in sea of green or 1-2 plants vegged for 2-3 months. I still have no idea what I will be doing with all those clones either ! Oh the fun of cultivation .

Thanks for dropping by Magnus! yes this plant should yield some fat buds, as you can see how big tht main stalk is especially in the middle where I supercropped it. What actually happened is I split the main stem completely, there was a whole big enough to fit 2 pens through it. I ended up taping up the wound and she grew back so much stronger. The amount of nutes she will be able to deliver for flower should be pretty significant.

That 6" rockwool cube is really what started her massive growth, it has the feel of straight DWC hydro.

this will be a good test for me to see which style works best, 20 plants in sea of green or 1-2 plants vegged for 2-3 months. I still have no idea what I will be doing with all those clones either ! Oh the fun of cultivation .

You know, Kush, I've read that by sticking a knife through the stalk of your healthy plant sometime during flowering will help the plant grow better, more resinous buds. Does that make sense to you? By stressing out the plant in such a way (and that would REALLY stress out the plant, don't you think?) it compensates with fearing its own imminent demise by coating itself in that ol' sticky stuff we've come to know and love so much.

Makes a lot of sense to me.

And you know what? I've begun thinking of all these problems I'm having with my own grow in a different light. By experiencing light burn, low ambient temperatures in the beginning, Nitrogen toxicity, nute burn, and all that other shit I'm going (growing) through, I'll be prepared to help someone else as much as you've helped me. Did you come by all this knowledge by going through these things yourself? Or have you just been really good at reading up on shit? I've read a ton about growing mj, but apparently not enough about diagnosing problems with growing mj.

I'm so pissed. I was in at the grow store where I like to go and where I think I get such good advice. I was in there just about a week or so ago. And they told me to go with the nutrition guidelines on the side of the bottles, saying that it would be the right recipe for me. And no I find I'm overfeeding my plants by about 1/2 the nutrients!!! I could have saved 1/2 the nutrients I've either flushed down the drain or stored in the leaves of my plants these long weeks while hoping they'd grow, but only watching them wither and wilt and wander aimlessly down a dark green row of botanical botchery. (How's that for a writer's sentence, eh? I'm pulling out all the stops here.)

Anyway, this is supposed to be about YOUR grow, not mine.

Your mother looks fine. More than fine. Fiiiii-iiiiiine! (with a capital F) Really, I hope you are so much more satisfied with this grow than you were with your last grow. Was wondering one question, though. Why did you want to know how much weed I thought I'd need to last me between grows? I'm sorry I couldn't answer you definitively. It was a hard question for me to try to answer, without having had any weed for ages (actually years) to be able to guage it upon.

On another note, the edit on the book goes splendidly. I love the editor I'm working with on Finding Max. Do you read fiction at all? Thrillers? That's what Finding Max is, a thriller, but with a very different twist to it. It's about a 5 year old boy, Max, who is abducted from the playground in which he and his older brother, Gary, are playing. Fast forward 17 years later and Gary is working as a social worker trying to save the world in Manhattan's The Mission homeless shelter located in the Bowery. By a stroke of luck, he is reunited with his brother Max who has survived a horrendous life of child abuse and child prostitution, then a life of living on NYC streets from the age of 13 years old onwards. The two must outwit and outrun the evil machinations of the diabolical Quinn, who seeks to re-abduct Max and do away with Gary and his new girlfriend, Jean, in the meantime. The three amigos must struggle to stay one step ahead of Quinn, while learning how to "find" Max within the layers of protection he has covered himself with throughout the years. It's quite a good book, if I have to say so myself (and I do have to say so myself because there's no one here to say it for me!)

So I should run. I'm going to go and look at some of those videos you suggested to me the other day. It's not that I haven't wanted to look at them, but we're down to one computer in the house now, and I have to share it with the wife-bot (who DOES have a name, though I am anathema to using it much on here; but it is Ginette, for future reference, but I think you may already know that). Now I've just got to go and find that original post. I think you might even have left me a link. If not, I'll just search for him.

So have a great night. Sorry I took up so much space in your journal tonight with my own crap. I'm selfish that way. No, really, I am! Terribly selfish. I a crappy person, really. A mean, nasty, selfish, unthinking morsel of crud that you'd rather brush off your feet than step on again. Like dog shit. That's what I am. Like dog shit.

Okay. With that said, I'll just sign off. And you're supposed to be laughing about that last paragraph. I don't feel that way at all, really. Just sometimes. Like we all do.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You know, Kush, I've read that by sticking a knife through the stalk of your healthy plant sometime during flowering will help the plant grow better, more resinous buds. Does that make sense to you? By stressing out the plant in such a way (and that would REALLY stress out the plant, don't you think?) it compensates with fearing its own imminent demise by coating itself in that ol' sticky stuff we've come to know and love so much.

Makes a lot of sense to me.

And you know what? I've begun thinking of all these problems I'm having with my own grow in a different light. By experiencing light burn, low ambient temperatures in the beginning, Nitrogen toxicity, nute burn, and all that other shit I'm going (growing) through, I'll be prepared to help someone else as much as you've helped me. Did you come by all this knowledge by going through these things yourself? Or have you just been really good at reading up on shit? I've read a ton about growing mj, but apparently not enough about diagnosing problems with growing mj.

I'm so pissed. I was in at the grow store where I like to go and where I think I get such good advice. I was in there just about a week or so ago. And they told me to go with the nutrition guidelines on the side of the bottles, saying that it would be the right recipe for me. And no I find I'm overfeeding my plants by about 1/2 the nutrients!!! I could have saved 1/2 the nutrients I've either flushed down the drain or stored in the leaves of my plants these long weeks while hoping they'd grow, but only watching them wither and wilt and wander aimlessly down a dark green row of botanical botchery. (How's that for a writer's sentence, eh? I'm pulling out all the stops here.)

Anyway, this is supposed to be about YOUR grow, not mine.

Your mother looks fine. More than fine. Fiiiii-iiiiiine! (with a capital F) Really, I hope you are so much more satisfied with this grow than you were with your last grow. Was wondering one question, though. Why did you want to know how much weed I thought I'd need to last me between grows? I'm sorry I couldn't answer you definitively. It was a hard question for me to try to answer, without having had any weed for ages (actually years) to be able to guage it upon.

On another note, the edit on the book goes splendidly. I love the editor I'm working with on Finding Max. Do you read fiction at all? Thrillers? That's what Finding Max is, a thriller, but with a very different twist to it. It's about a 5 year old boy, Max, who is abducted from the playground in which he and his older brother, Gary, are playing. Fast forward 17 years later and Gary is working as a social worker trying to save the world in Manhattan's The Mission homeless shelter located in the Bowery. By a stroke of luck, he is reunited with his brother Max who has survived a horrendous life of child abuse and child prostitution, then a life of living on NYC streets from the age of 13 years old onwards. The two must outwit and outrun the evil machinations of the diabolical Quinn, who seeks to re-abduct Max and do away with Gary and his new girlfriend, Jean, in the meantime. The three amigos must struggle to stay one step ahead of Quinn, while learning how to "find" Max within the layers of protection he has covered himself with throughout the years. It's quite a good book, if I have to say so myself (and I do have to say so myself because there's no one here to say it for me!)

So I should run. I'm going to go and look at some of those videos you suggested to me the other day. It's not that I haven't wanted to look at them, but we're down to one computer in the house now, and I have to share it with the wife-bot (who DOES have a name, though I am anathema to using it much on here; but it is Ginette, for future reference, but I think you may already know that). Now I've just got to go and find that original post. I think you might even have left me a link. If not, I'll just search for him.

So have a great night. Sorry I took up so much space in your journal tonight with my own crap. I'm selfish that way. No, really, I am! Terribly selfish. I a crappy person, really. A mean, nasty, selfish, unthinking morsel of crud that you'd rather brush off your feet than step on again. Like dog shit. That's what I am. Like dog shit.

Okay. With that said, I'll just sign off. And you're supposed to be laughing about that last paragraph. I don't feel that way at all, really. Just sometimes. Like we all do.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hahaha no it's all good, you did have me laughing during that last paragraph .. the book sounds really intense! something I could being a good movie, hope that doesn't offend you. Not sure how a writer would take that haha.

You know I don't think I would try to split the stem during any period of the flowering stage. I'd recommend that be done in the early stages of veg, in case of any issues you have time for the plant to recover. I actually tried super cropping the main stem and because of it being so thick it caused the stem to just split open. I didn't read about this technique until after I did it so I just ended up taping it up just like any other wounded plant.

I really do read a ton of articles and forums on growing, sometimes the same ones over and over again just so I can hammer it into my brain. But growing in my opinion gives you that kind of experience you just can't get from reading. You can face problems you never even knew about, but that's how you learn. I still obviously recommend reading up as many articles as you can but with continuing to grow, your experience and knowledge will also grow immensely.

Oh and I was curious about how much weed you smoke daily to see what kind of supply you were really needing to last you until the next harvest. If we have rough numbers we could calculate and see how much bud you would need, maybe put some of your worries aside. I smoke like a goddamn chimney, about an ounce a week (this might not be much for some) but still is a good amount. so im out of bud in about 2 2-5 months if I'm lucky with the 8 ounces I have. Good thing this white cookies flowers in 8 weeks !

Hello kushnoj27,

I thought I'd stop by and pull up a chair with Magnus8 and watch and learn.

That steam looks like a monster. Probably bigger than the best hash plant I cut down last fall. Kudos. :high-five:

Woo Hoo!

Peace.

Hello kushnoj27,

I thought I'd stop by and pull up a chair with Magnus8 and watch and learn.

That steam looks like a monster. Probably bigger than the best hash plant I cut down last fall. Kudos. :high-five:

Woo Hoo!

Peace.

Yah this was to be my mother plant in my 3x3 tent but she quickly outgrew it even after tons of training. So I cloned her and now put her into flower. should be interesting to see how it goes! Thanks for joining in

Day 6 of flower, plant is looking lush. You can really see the stout chunky leaves this strain brings. can't wait to smoke this stuff and see what kind of beautiful buds she produces.

Below are some pictures I took of them with the lights off and lights on with the led glasses. also I was checking ppm and ph of my run off, looks like it's in the right range! I have a huge rockwool cube in that pot so I like to sit at around 5.6 - 5.7

Clones are also looking good, roots are strong and will definitely give me some good plants. So nice to finally be self sufficient!

I will be ordering more seeds to start another mother of a different strain so that eventually I can have multiple to choose from. Any suggestions? I was thinking something along the lines of an incredible bulk, big bud, critical mass, something that yields high

420-magazine-mobile875104755.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1349496928.jpg

420-magazine-mobile973588580.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1735939095.jpg

420-magazine-mobile678415473.jpg

420-magazine-mobile145410230.jpg

Hahaha no it's all good, you did have me laughing during that last paragraph .. the book sounds really intense! something I could being a good movie, hope that doesn't offend you. Not sure how a writer would take that haha.

You know I don't think I would try to split the stem during any period of the flowering stage. I'd recommend that be done in the early stages of veg, in case of any issues you have time for the plant to recover. I actually tried super cropping the main stem and because of it being so thick it caused the stem to just split open. I didn't read about this technique until after I did it so I just ended up taping it up just like any other wounded plant.

I really do read a ton of articles and forums on growing, sometimes the same ones over and over again just so I can hammer it into my brain. But growing in my opinion gives you that kind of experience you just can't get from reading. You can face problems you never even knew about, but that's how you learn. I still obviously recommend reading up as many articles as you can but with continuing to grow, your experience and knowledge will also grow immensely.

Oh and I was curious about how much weed you smoke daily to see what kind of supply you were really needing to last you until the next harvest. If we have rough numbers we could calculate and see how much bud you would need, maybe put some of your worries aside. I smoke like a goddamn chimney, about an ounce a week (this might not be much for some) but still is a good amount. so im out of bud in about 2 2-5 months if I'm lucky with the 8 ounces I have. Good thing this white cookies flowers in 8 weeks !

Hey Kush! How's it going, man?

First of all, Ginette said when she saw your Mother, Holy Mother, MotherFucker! And this from a wife-bot who never swears at all! She wanted me to tall you she loves your plant.

Second of all, those roots on your new babies look amazing! Do you use any kind of root "grow big or grow home" or some such shit? They look unnatural, actually. You sure you didn't doctor up those pics? hahaha Seriously, did you use a special root grow agent? I'd love to know what it is if you did. Even the roots on my plants when I transplanted them didn't look so good, seriously. Mind you, they were trying to grow under a Nitrogen toxicity problem, and I've no idea what that would do to my roots (or the rest of the plant, except what I can see before me)

I'd be very interested in having you help me figure out how much weed I'm going to need in between grows. That would be so helpful. Then I might have a better understanding of what I'm up against in between grows and I can try to save money (hahahaha) to buy some. At least it gives me an understanding of how much I would have to save for.

OHANDGUESSWHATIGOTMYMMJLICENSETODAY!!!!!!!

Let me say that again.

Oh! And guess what? I got my mmj license today!!!!!!!!

My prescription is for 4 grams/day, if that helps us in calculating. If we calculate that I'm using 4 grams per day (28 grams per ounce I think), then how much will I be needing in between grows? My math is crap and I don't know how much time I should allow for a grow to happen in. I'll hopefully be starting my new seeds the same week my current plants start flower time. Hmmm. Like story time. Flower time. Story time. Yeah, I'm like that. About 4 ounces a month. That sounds about right for me. I think that's what you think is fairly heavy use. I don't think it is. I think the dr will increase my dosage at my 3 month follow up. I think with making oil and edibles I'll be using more than 4 ounces per month. I've got this recipe for making cannabis ejuice for my vape machine, and I plan on using that when I'm at WalMart and places like that, where I've got to carry groceries to the vehicle and shit. Plus whenever and wherever we pick up our water, I'll be needing it just before I do that chore. Actually, I've got a drip atomizer -- do you know what that is? -- that I'll use in places like walmart and when i'm out at restaurants. A drip atomizer requires you to drip a few drops of fluid (ejuice) onto a coil with cotton in it. The cotton soaks up the juice and you vape that juice that is on the cotton. When the cotton runs out after a couple of inhales, you re-drip onto the cotton. See the advantage in that? I just carry a small vial of my cannabis ejuice with me, drip it onto the cotton and away (away away away) I go! Thought you'd see the logic in that. Don't mind me for explaining all this shit if you know how these things work. I don't know if you vape at all or how much you know about it if you do.

I don't want to fill my tank that I have with canna ejuice all the time or then I wouldn't have nicotine to vape when I need it.

So how's things in your neck of the garden? Looking fine, from what i can see. My garden is growing better than before. The flushing really helped a lot. And thanks for the instructions on how to flush using the flood and drain system. I couldn't follow it to the letter because my hose from the pump wouldn't reach. But I did my best with top flushing with a couple of gallons of hP water. Got through 2 days of real hard flushing in really cramped quarters. I'll try to have pics tomorrow. Gotta show you the table Ginette built for me to scrog my plants from on. Because of my back, I cannot keep bending down to work the scrog, so she built me this table out of wood (the first thing she's ever built) to set the water trays with the plants in them on top of. The solution is in a tote underneath and pumps up into the trays from there. And then the whole system just drains back into the tote. Works beautifully. She cut holes in the table for the pump hose and drain hose to pass through. You'll see it in the next set of pics that will *hopefully* be up tomorrow. So make sure you drop by and check it out.

Do you have an mmj license yourself? If you do, I've got a few questions to ask you, but i don't remember what they are right now. It's late. Been a long day and a long drive so shoot me for not remembering.

Anyway, i'm going to run. As far as my bed. I'm exhausted from the day i've had. And the excitement, too.

Hey Kush! How's it going, man?

First of all, Ginette said when she saw your Mother, Holy Mother, MotherFucker! And this from a wife-bot who never swears at all! She wanted me to tall you she loves your plant.

Second of all, those roots on your new babies look amazing! Do you use any kind of root "grow big or grow home" or some such shit? They look unnatural, actually. You sure you didn't doctor up those pics? hahaha Seriously, did you use a special root grow agent? I'd love to know what it is if you did. Even the roots on my plants when I transplanted them didn't look so good, seriously. Mind you, they were trying to grow under a Nitrogen toxicity problem, and I've no idea what that would do to my roots (or the rest of the plant, except what I can see before me)

I'd be very interested in having you help me figure out how much weed I'm going to need in between grows. That would be so helpful. Then I might have a better understanding of what I'm up against in between grows and I can try to save money (hahahaha) to buy some. At least it gives me an understanding of how much I would have to save for.

OHANDGUESSWHATIGOTMYMMJLICENSETODAY!!!!!!!

Let me say that again.

Oh! And guess what? I got my mmj license today!!!!!!!!

My prescription is for 4 grams/day, if that helps us in calculating. If we calculate that I'm using 4 grams per day (28 grams per ounce I think), then how much will I be needing in between grows? My math is crap and I don't know how much time I should allow for a grow to happen in. I'll hopefully be starting my new seeds the same week my current plants start flower time. Hmmm. Like story time. Flower time. Story time. Yeah, I'm like that. About 4 ounces a month. That sounds about right for me. I think that's what you think is fairly heavy use. I don't think it is. I think the dr will increase my dosage at my 3 month follow up. I think with making oil and edibles I'll be using more than 4 ounces per month. I've got this recipe for making cannabis ejuice for my vape machine, and I plan on using that when I'm at WalMart and places like that, where I've got to carry groceries to the vehicle and shit. Plus whenever and wherever we pick up our water, I'll be needing it just before I do that chore. Actually, I've got a drip atomizer -- do you know what that is? -- that I'll use in places like walmart and when i'm out at restaurants. A drip atomizer requires you to drip a few drops of fluid (ejuice) onto a coil with cotton in it. The cotton soaks up the juice and you vape that juice that is on the cotton. When the cotton runs out after a couple of inhales, you re-drip onto the cotton. See the advantage in that? I just carry a small vial of my cannabis ejuice with me, drip it onto the cotton and away (away away away) I go! Thought you'd see the logic in that. Don't mind me for explaining all this shit if you know how these things work. I don't know if you vape at all or how much you know about it if you do.

I don't want to fill my tank that I have with canna ejuice all the time or then I wouldn't have nicotine to vape when I need it.

So how's things in your neck of the garden? Looking fine, from what i can see. My garden is growing better than before. The flushing really helped a lot. And thanks for the instructions on how to flush using the flood and drain system. I couldn't follow it to the letter because my hose from the pump wouldn't reach. But I did my best with top flushing with a couple of gallons of hP water. Got through 2 days of real hard flushing in really cramped quarters. I'll try to have pics tomorrow. Gotta show you the table Ginette built for me to scrog my plants from on. Because of my back, I cannot keep bending down to work the scrog, so she built me this table out of wood (the first thing she's ever built) to set the water trays with the plants in them on top of. The solution is in a tote underneath and pumps up into the trays from there. And then the whole system just drains back into the tote. Works beautifully. She cut holes in the table for the pump hose and drain hose to pass through. You'll see it in the next set of pics that will *hopefully* be up tomorrow. So make sure you drop by and check it out.

Do you have an mmj license yourself? If you do, I've got a few questions to ask you, but i don't remember what they are right now. It's late. Been a long day and a long drive so shoot me for not remembering.

Anyway, i'm going to run. As far as my bed. I'm exhausted from the day i've had. And the excitement, too.

hey Magnus, congratulations on your MMJ license! That is great news!! Doesn't it feel so liberating knowing that you can now legally grow your own supply without ANYONE being able to say shit?? It's quite amazing.

Just going through your post here, you know that this was my first time ever taking clones? I have never done it before, and this huge mother plant I grew that is now in flower was grown from seed which I have also never done before. So I am quite happy with the results! I used to only get clones or vegged plants from friends, but now being self sufficient is exactly what I need and actually can see how my skills stack up with theirs. I do prefer growing my own from seed or making my clones because I have full control of it.

But anyways, I only used 1 product and it's super super cheap. Wilsons liquid root stimulator, its about $6 for a bottle that could handle 1000 clones easy. I was a little hesitant at first because most people use clonex or rootech at like $30+ but this stuff works like a charm!

To be honest thorough, I believe that those roots came from a strong growing environment. I meticulously maintained the temperature at a steady 75-80 degrees and humidity is ALWAYS at 93%. I kept them on a seedling heat mat, in a 50 plug rapid rooter tray. There was a 1/4 inch of water in the tray for the plugs to be able to wick water constantly. Before taking the clones I also soaked the rapid rooters in 300ppm solution. I have a mister which has that solution in it and I misted my plants 3 times a day everyday. They had the humidity dome on and all times minus when I was misting.

It took a solid week to root but look now! Also think they have strong roots because they came from a really strong mother plant and most clones were taken from the bottom of the plant - that's where they root the most. All that and some patience! It paid off, not too shabby for a first time cloner. .

I think if you say you smoke 4 ounces a month then you would need to grow about 10-12 ounces every 2.5 months. So if that's the case, I would make sure that you run 8 week strains if possible, start your seeds and veg plants in rotation with flowering so that you can flip a new set of plants each time your other girls are done flowering. That's if you're smoking it all to nothing by the time ur 2nd crop is done flowering. It sounds like the same amount I require, so our needs are pretty much the same. With edibles you should always use your leaf matter as well, this will help you maximize the amount of product you will yield in the end. You don't need to use all your buds for edibles! ..

The evape idea is good too. I know exactly what you're taking about because I use one myself with a drop atomizer. I actually have the recipe to make canna Ejuice as well just haven't bought the propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin yet. So curious how it works out for you, I often use my shatter pen when out in public. It's super discreet and easy to use.

I do have a mmj license, 4/g a day like you! Any questions you have I can answer! Or at least try .

Looking forward to seeing your wife's construction in action! she sounds like a wonderful lady to have your side,, your a lucky man Magnus!

First of all, Kush, in my mind, you're becoming a good friend. If I ever get down to Vancouver, I hope we meet in real. And same goes for if you ever make it up to Edmonchuk. I'll make the drive to see you for sure. And by now you must know I hate that drive.

You're doing so great if all this is new for you. Great mother, great roots, great clones, great everything! Good on you! I, too, do a lot of reading. I'm thinking about watching more videos because the visuals do it for me more than just reading. Mind you, now with the internet, you can get some great visuals to go along with what you read online. It's not like it used to be, trying to learn from books, eh?

When you're ready to try buying your ejuice supplies, let me know. I've got a great supplier in Canada. I make all my own ejuices so I've been through all the research trying to find the best prices for the best quality. Just let me know. So you do see the value in having a dedicated drip atomizer for canna ejuice? I thought you might like that idea. Though a shatter pen would work out nicely, but I don't know how to make good shatter and I can't afford the pen right now.

Do you find that the 4g/day works out to be enough medicine for you, if you could make that much? does it work out okay for you? Do you make edibles and oils, too? I thought that with edibles and oils my stuff would last longer for me... Not sure though.

So I'm about to post some pics on my journal. Come on over and take a looksee when you get a chance, eh?

Looking forward to seeing you there!

First of all, Kush, in my mind, you're becoming a good friend. If I ever get down to Vancouver, I hope we meet in real. And same goes for if you ever make it up to Edmonchuk. I'll make the drive to see you for sure. And by now you must know I hate that drive.

You're doing so great if all this is new for you. Great mother, great roots, great clones, great everything! Good on you! I, too, do a lot of reading. I'm thinking about watching more videos because the visuals do it for me more than just reading. Mind you, now with the internet, you can get some great visuals to go along with what you read online. It's not like it used to be, trying to learn from books, eh?

When you're ready to try buying your ejuice supplies, let me know. I've got a great supplier in Canada. I make all my own ejuices so I've been through all the research trying to find the best prices for the best quality. Just let me know. So you do see the value in having a dedicated drip atomizer for canna ejuice? I thought you might like that idea. Though a shatter pen would work out nicely, but I don't know how to make good shatter and I can't afford the pen right now.

Do you find that the 4g/day works out to be enough medicine for you, if you could make that much? does it work out okay for you? Do you make edibles and oils, too? I thought that with edibles and oils my stuff would last longer for me... Not sure though.

So I'm about to post some pics on my journal. Come on over and take a looksee when you get a chance, eh?

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Magnus I would love for you to give me the info on the canna ejuice, I read on article on how to make it and it seems pretty straight forward. But I would like to get all the supplies asap so I can make my own. I have tons of fresh frozen trim sitting in my freezer waiting to be turned into juice.. might even throw some flower in there too.

I like smoking my joints but really would enjoy using my vape, especially in public places. The shatter pen is only temporary when I run out of my own supply and have to buy from the dispensary. let me know! I'm going to order ASAP

Magnus I would love for you to give me the info on the canna ejuice, I read on article on how to make it and it seems pretty straight forward. But I would like to get all the supplies asap so I can make my own. I have tons of fresh frozen trim sitting in my freezer waiting to be turned into juice.. might even throw some flower in there too.

I like smoking my joints but really would enjoy using my vape, especially in public places. The shatter pen is only temporary when I run out of my own supply and have to buy from the dispensary. let me know! I'm going to order ASAP

Hey Kush,

You can get your supplies from

DIY eJuice - Concentrated Flavoring for DIY

Let me know if that link doesn't come through for you because of the censorship this site does. It should. They usually only censor stuff to do with other sites like theirs.

At that link you can purchase liquid nicotine, too, if you want to start making your own regular ejuice but I warn you, it is much, much harder to get down a good recipe that tastes as good as the professional ones. I know. I've tried. And I'm a pretty smart cookie, in case you hadn't figured that out by now! I've got a couple of good recipes, but you need to get the right flavours for them to work out right. Anyway, you can get nicotine from them, but you've got to send an email first because they don't advertise that they sell the nicotine on their website at all. So you send an email inquiring if they sell nicotine and they reply with all the info about prices etc. That email is a bit confusing but I can steer you through it easily enough. I got one myself a long time ago.

Making your canna ejuice is very, very easy. You just infuse your vegetable glycerine with the trim or buds and then use that canna infused vg to combine with your propylene glycol in a 50/50 ratio or 70/30 ratio and you've got your ejuice. It's a simple as that. There's a YouTube video from Ruffhouse Studios where they show you how, but they make it more complicated than it needs to be because they're trying to sell stuff, too, as i recall. But let me know when you're ready to take each step and I can guide you along if you need help. But you're a big, smart boy yourself so I doubt you'll need my help, anyway. Just offering.

So do you find that 4g/day is enough for you? That's about 4 ounces per month, I think. Actually, I think that's what you said you normally use, right?

I think with the ejuice it would work best if you had a tank that was dedicated to only canna infused ejuice that you could carry around in your pocket and then just exchange it for your regular one by removing that one from your mod. Or carry around a complete other system, mod and tank with canna ejuice, which I'm suspecting you can afford if you're working in Vancouver, owning your own place and all.

hey, by any chance, do you know anyone with a reasonably priced used mac for sale? Mine died on me last week and Ginette and I are now stuck sharing her pc laptop, which I cannot stand. No computer. I can't even write, and can only use hers when she's not using it which is only about 3 or 4 hours during the day. I can hardly get any work done. I'd consider a used pc if it has always had a good virus program working on it, but i've always used a mac and don't know my way around pcs if my life depended on it. right now it feels like it does!

Anyway, have a good night, man. Take care.

Hey All,

I'm interested in making the canna ejuice and am wondering what kind of refillable pen works best with canna ejuice.

Magnus, is that all there is to making ejuice? I'd appreciate the ejuice recipe if it is any different from the outline above..

Thanks.

Peace. :peace:

Hey All,

I'm interested in making the canna ejuice and am wondering what kind of refillable pen works best with canna ejuice.

Magnus, is that all there is to making ejuice? I'd appreciate the ejuice recipe if it is any different from the outline above..

Thanks.

Peace. :peace:

Not quite sure exactly but I heard the RDA vapes are best. 40-45w is what you want to burn at as well, that is what I read anyways. Never tried it, going to attempt though!

Hey brother,
Ladies are looking beautiful. Happy and healthy that's what it's all about :thumb:. I can't get over the roots of your clone. Wow!:goodjob: I'll be stopping by for the updates :cheer:

Thanks for stopping by CHED! I will be making a new post tonight with updated progress so far, she's looking really good! Flowers are coming in nicely, almost end of week 2.

I will be looking to fully lollipop the bottom 3rd and defoliate most of the plant minus the main cola branches. This will probably be done on the weekend once it reaches 14 days of flower.

Yah I lucked out with those clones as it was my first attempt at cloning, and it's also my first attempt growing a plant from seed (the white cookies plant). I took 40 clones and kept 6 of the healthiest clones with the largest root structure. I would say 90% of them had roots but 6 of them were looking like that one in the pic or better. Should have some strong genetics from this strain moving forward!

Stay tuned for the update tonight .

Back
Top Bottom