Haze Xtreme From Crop King Seeds

image15258.jpeg

Hi Fuznutter,
I think Crop King Seeds states on their website they can go until the first week of November. They are getting frostier every day, and the trichomes are mostly clear, but it's hard to imagine another FOUR WEEKS of waiting, plus drying and curing time...so I am rather certain I will cut something off a little prematurely

Wondering if I should keep fertilizing, or at least at what point do I stop. It seems like the leaves really yellow each time I give them fert now

Harvested Oct 7
Unfortunately, we had a very wet and foggy late September. Although the plants were under cover, and well ventilated, mold was starting to form inside several buds. So, I harvested it all, quite prematurely, as the forecast called for more of the same weather.

It has been dried, and is now curing.

This was my first attempt at creating seeds. I tried to selectively pollinate a small location on each plant with a male of the same strain. I usually eliminate males immidiately when disccovered, but I let one grow, kept it about 100 ft away from the females, and hoped I wouldn't end up with all seeds. Upon initial inspection of the areas, I got about 7 good, mature looking seeds.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom