400W LED - 4X4 Tent

IMG_270518.JPG
IMG_270318.JPG
IMG_27018.JPG

What brand of led are you running right now? The garden looks great definitely going to follow along.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Nice jungle you got there. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I have enough to do with 6 plants. I could only imagine taking care of 17 plants. lol

17 plants is too much for a 4'x4' area. Caring for them is a headache. I sometimes get a bit overly excited and end up with way more plants/strains than is reasonable...it's been two years and story stays the same :)

Im telling myself that on the next run I'll dial back to 9 plants. As of now i already have 12 in veg so we'll see

What brand of led are you running right now? The garden looks great definitely going to follow along.

I'm not sure if I can post the brand. Censorship on this site is unlike anything I've seen before. My original post included the brand/model....it was edited by a moderator

If you send me a PM I'll surely let you know.

So I have changed my lighting and have realized I had mislabeled two of plants....

I am currently running a 400 watt hps & 400 watt led with great results.

Night temps have been dipping into the 50's and are influencing color

I actually have eight GG#1, four Bubba Kush, two Fire OG and three Platinum OG

All photos are day 34

Bubba Kush

IMG_292914.JPG
IMG_293015.JPG

Gorilla Glue #1
IMG_293114.JPG
IMG_293214.JPG

Platinum OG
IMG_293721.JPG
IMG_293515.JPG

Today I received my new PH meter so I decided to test my ph/tds before and after nutrients to see where I stand/I've been guessing for a few weeks....

Before
PH 7.3 TDS 139

After
PH 5.5 TDS 975-1050

I realized that somewhere along the line I got my nutrients confused and had a TDS of 289!!!!!

After tripling my dosage and adjusting PH I hovered right around 975-1050 TDS

I've unknowingly been underfeeding them for most of flowering...I have approximately 4 weeks left so I hope I can recover lost growth

All of the following photos are 15 days after seeing first flowers. I do not currently have any form of odor control, smell kicks the nose through the front door...I'm a legal medical user and state is recreational now. I live in the country so neighbors are not an issue

8 Gorilla Glue
4 Bubba Kush
1 OG Kush
2 Fire Og
2 Unknown Hybrid

IMG_275716.JPG
IMG_275517.JPG
IMG_275315.JPG
IMG_275216.JPG
IMG_275119.JPG
IMG_275015.JPG
IMG_274915.JPG

Looking good! I have a small apartment grow goin and I am worried about smell during flower also. Thru my research I have found a product called ona gel That has great reviews. I plan to use it eventually I'm only on day 28. If you arent going the way of carbon filter im may be a good choice. You just have to buy a container and punch holes in the lid and it kills the scent in the air around your tent.

Looking good! I have a small apartment grow goin and I am worried about smell during flower also. Thru my research I have found a product called ona gel That has great reviews. I plan to use it eventually I'm only on day 28. If you arent going the way of carbon filter im may be a good choice. You just have to buy a container and punch holes in the lid and it kills the scent in the air around your tent.

I'm not too concerned with odor this round but will be looking into carbon filter for the next...This time of the year is slow for visitors but once it warms up I'll need to get my odor under control. Cannabis is not a big deal for my sisters or wife's side of the family...My parents/aunts/grands are not as chill. Don't need anyone or want anyone to stick their nose up and shoot me their opinion! Very much annoying

So on Tuesday when I discovered that I had been feeding around 300ppm I bumped it up to around 1000ppm...After feeding them triple what they had been receiving I thought more into what I did and got nervous that I may have increased them too abruptly...Fortunately here we are on Thursday with no signs of overfeeding!!!

Note to self...Think it through! I was fortunate this time...

So on Tuesday when I discovered that I had been feeding around 300ppm I bumped it up to around 1000ppm...After feeding them triple what they had been receiving I thought more into what I did and got nervous that I may have increased them too abruptly...Fortunately here we are on Thursday with no signs of overfeeding!!!

Note to self...Think it through! I was fortunate this time...

Investing in the PPM and PH reader was definitely a good move, you will be much happier with it and so will your plants.

I read that you were saying 17 plants was too much for a 4x4 area. I am actually growing 20 plants in a 2x4 tent, in a sea of green style / scrog with Ebb & flow. 1 gallon pots with coco and hydroton.

It's the easiest form of hydroponics and can yield a ton! You can check out my grow journal from start to now mid week 2 of flower. I feed multiple times a day and can be setup to be fully automated. Something you might want to look into!

So the last few days have been cold and my lights off temps have been dropping around 54F. I don't believe the root zones are dropping that low but I'm concerned that my flowering will slow down....At what temp does cannabis substantially slow down? My lights off temps gradually reach lower 50's by morning so they are likely only seeing 50 temp for a few hours at max.

I'm not interested in opinions from those without first hand experience, tons of misinformation out there...so please, anyone with first hand experience feel free to chime in

You definitely want to keep your plant above 65 degrees. I would say 63 at the absolute lowest. strain depending there are some strains which handle colder climates better but 65+ is what you want.

The flowering period can actually benefit from slightly colder temps around 65-70, it's in veg when you really need the temps to stay around 75-80 degrees.

hope that helps!

Back
Top Bottom