1st Timer's Indoor Soil Grow Journal 2010

CRIM0069.JPG
CRIM0060.JPG
CRIM0062.JPG
CRIM0058.JPG
CRIM0057.JPG
CRIM0056.JPG

Nice looking colas! What day / week of flower are they at now and when do you expect to harvest?

Makes sense about the 6500k's I didn't think you could those kind of buds with that spectrum, I am considering buying another outlet to hang my 6500k from verically, since it's just sitting in the box right now waiting for the next veg stage, seems as if you've had good results combining the two spectrums.

Curious as to what you pay for the 125w's in your area? I am in British Columbia, and paid $75 for each bulb, they are "Sun Saver" brand. This did not include reflector.

Also how close have you gotten the bulbs without burning, it looks pretty close in those first pics! I guess that's the best strategy with CFL's to get the most punch...

Nice looking colas! What day / week of flower are they at now and when do you expect to harvest?

Makes sense about the 6500k's I didn't think you could those kind of buds with that spectrum, I am considering buying another outlet to hang my 6500k from verically, since it's just sitting in the box right now waiting for the next veg stage, seems as if you've had good results combining the two spectrums.

Curious as to what you pay for the 125w's in your area? I am in British Columbia, and paid $75 for each bulb, they are "Sun Saver" brand. This did not include reflector.

Also how close have you gotten the bulbs without burning, it looks pretty close in those first pics! I guess that's the best strategy with CFL's to get the most punch...

:bong::bong: In the first 3 pics,she has been in flower for about 9 weeks,i'm gonna give her another couple of weeks b4 harvest, in the second set of 3 pics,she has been in flower for about 5 weeks,so a while yet b4 she will be ready........... I got my 3 CFL'S online from a UK company for £22 each..... CFL'S don't give off much heat,i get my plants as close as possible without burning the tips (which i have done on the odd occasion ) 1 to 2 inches is the norm.....:bong::bong: :thanks: for calling round :peacetwo: Bro :bong:

:bong::bong: In the first 3 pics,she has been in flower for about 9 weeks,i'm gonna give her another couple of weeks b4 harvest,

9 weeks flower how do you know when it's ready? I have read that it's possible to decrease potency by harvesting late so if your waiting for the buds to get bigger it might waiting in vain... Also in the late stages it's mainly the trichome development instead of actual bud growth, the majority of bug growth happens in the first 4-5 weeks of flower as I recall. But hey I have much to learn :)

Unless you mean 9 weeks total ? Either way looking real nice nugs for a CFL grow, inspirational!

9 weeks flower how do you know when it's ready? I have read that it's possible to decrease potency by harvesting late so if your waiting for the buds to get bigger it might waiting in vain... Also in the late stages it's mainly the trichome development instead of actual bud growth, the majority of bug growth happens in the first 4-5 weeks of flower as I recall. But hey I have much to learn :)

Unless you mean 9 weeks total ? Either way looking real nice nugs for a CFL grow, inspirational!

:hookah::hookah: Cheers Bro.......I'm still learning myself, 4 days after i took those pics,i cut down pic 3 and dried it,i ended up with about 15 grams of good smoke,thou next one i will flush a bit more.I also ordered a jewellers loupe 30x and also getting another 125 watt 2700k CFL.:hookah::hookah::peacetwo:

Nice always impressed what CFL's can grow, nice buds.Imagine what you could do with a 400 HPS for flower..Almost organic?when you buy some good ferts go with the Iguana Juice,then you would be organic.Just a suggestion nice work ..BC

Decent harvest, I am sure you will get more next time with another 125 in there!
:goodjob: enjoy the :tokin:

:hookah::hookah: Cheers Grow,the extra 2700 lumens sure have made a difference on the lower buds.....wish i'd brought it sooner....Harvest time this week,i'm expecting more this time.:lot-o-toke::peacetwo:
CRIM0096.JPG

Nice always impressed what CFL's can grow, nice buds.Imagine what you could do with a 400 HPS for flower..Almost organic?when you buy some good ferts go with the Iguana Juice,then you would be organic.Just a suggestion nice work ..BC

:hookah::hookah: Thanks BC ......i'm sure at a later date i will upgrade my lights, Cheers for the suggestion on the Iguana Juice,might give it a go on the next grow. :peacetwo: Bro .....:hookah::hookah:

:bongrip::bongrip:......Time for a update :bongrip::bongrip: This is a 1st grow, so anything i end up with im pleased, it's a case of learning and learning by your mistakes. With that in mind my last plant dried was about 19G with about 5G in popcorn buds. I'm very happy with the end result,it's alot better than the crap i've been buying lately.
CRIM0100.JPG
:hookah::hookah::peacetwo:

:hookah::hookah: This is the last plant i have under lights, not really sure what's happening with it, it seems like she is taking ages to bud.
CRIM0102.JPG
:thumb::bongrip::hookah::peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom