GuttaCannabis Dank Bag Seeds 1st Indoor CFL Organics Grow - Grow Journal 2015

WOW! The lady is looking incredible! Awesome work with the CFL's!

Yeah ikr I'm so amazed of the results so far who would have known you can get results like this growing with cfl's I mean I was expecting my flowers to put out airy and small buds but no the bud are rock solid and stinks so good lol :)

Update Day 45 Flowering

Hey guy how's everyone today? Hope everyone is doing well with their garden. Today is day 45 of flowering for my girls all is doing well i will be posting a picture update next week on day 50 I was planning on starting the flush process but don't know if this would be the time to do it how do yall determine when to start flushing, do yall look at the crystal on the fan leave and bud or is that after you start the flushing process I'm not actually sure and im needing a little input on this topic with this being my first ever grow and harvest so I'm really new to all this and around the end of harvest is when it gets down to the hard part and i don't want to leave any room for errors after making it this far into the grow all info and advice will help me greatly thanks. Im also starting to see them little gnats fucker's everyone be talking about I've heard putting sand as a top soil will get ride of them, is there any other way to terminate them?? Like i said all info and advice is :welcome: and greatly appreciated :thanks: so much for being here with me and all of yall's moral support!!! :):passitleft::Rasta::peace:

The last 2 weeks bro. Id ween them off the strong nutes and go with just water asap. So, from now on keep an eye out for amber trichomes. It's a matter of taste but you wanna chop when you got the right percentage of clear, cloudy and/or amber trichomes. :)

For the gnats, there isn't a ton you can do at this point. They aren't that harmful to your plant, they are just trying to lay some eggs in your soil so their babies can feed on the dead stuff.

1.Try buying a couple yellow gnat traps (sticky yellow paper), then hang them at soil level from a lower branch. When they're flying around looking for a place to lay eggs, hopefully they'll fly right into the yellow tar pits. This won't solve the problem, but it will help reduce their numbers.

2. The layer of sand has worked for some people, but it's more of a preventative than a cure.

3. I've also heard of people using 1-part hydrogen peroxide and 4-parts water, and then drenching the first couple of inches of soil. The point with the H2O2 is to kill their larvae before they hatch - you know interrupt their miserable life cycle. But I haven't tried it, so I can't recommend it fully since I believe it will also kill off some beneficial bacteria.

As for ideal harvest time, I look at it like Doc Bud does:
I look at harvest like a window. Definitely try it different ways.

Harvesting a little early can get you a different high, taste, and smell, though waiting an extra week or so can allow the buds to bulk up a little more. At work, we harvest more on a schedule than by the color of the trichomes. Most of the time, very few trichs are amber when we harvest and the bud is still top notch. We recently had a Purple Bio Diesel that tested at 28.4% THC and it had nothing but clear and milky trichs - it just shimmers in the jars. Stoniest sativa-hybrid that I've smoked in a long while.

Don't sweat the harvest date too much, for the bud is going to turn out great. I agree with Scrubby that a flush can be started sooner than later at this point, so the plant can use up it's extra nutrient reserves and prepare for the end of its life cycle. Kinda like hospice. The leaves will start to show nutrient deficiencies, but that's normal because the plant is pulling all of its energy and reserves from the leaves and putting them into its reproductive organs aka "buds". If you start lowering room temps a little each day, you'll mimic fall conditions and bring out some extra colors and flavors. My buddy who grows hydroponically, adds ice to his reservoir in the last few weeks and gets purple, frosty nugs.

Anyway, best of luck these last few weeks. You're gonna do great!
:Namaste:

Update Day 45 Flowering

Hey guy how's everyone today? Hope everyone is doing well with their garden. Today is day 45 of flowering for my girls all is doing well i will be posting a picture update next week on day 50 I was planning on starting the flush process but don't know if this would be the time to do it how do yall determine when to start flushing, do yall look at the crystal on the fan leave and bud or is that after you start the flushing process I'm not actually sure and im needing a little input on this topic with this being my first ever grow and harvest so I'm really new to all this and around the end of harvest is when it gets down to the hard part and i don't want to leave any room for errors after making it this far into the grow all info and advice will help me greatly thanks. Im also starting to see them little gnats fucker's everyone be talking about I've heard putting sand as a top soil will get ride of them, is there any other way to terminate them?? Like i said all info and advice is :welcome: and greatly appreciated :thanks: so much for being here with me and all of yall's moral support!!! :):passitleft::Rasta::peace:

I usually go by the red hairs. I do have a micro-viewer and check trichs. I go by when they stop putting on "new white hairs".

As long as they are building budz I let them rock. I like an amber/indica narcotic type high though. YMMV.

I have found out that it is all personal preference when it comes to harvest some harvest early to get that up high some harvest late to get the couch lock believe me I am right there with you buddy I am about to have my first harvest in 11 days I said the hell with it I am going to harvest on day 55-56 of flower I don't care what the trichomes look like I will inspect them the day of harvest to see what they look like for future reference for my next grows

Right now I don't own a micro viewer so I will half to purchase one here soon I can already see some amber trichs on a few of the fan leafs dose that mean anything or should I focus more on the flower's???

Read about the different colored trichs and their effects. The hairs dont really mean much but swollen calyxes do. The calyx will start to swell and the hairs will recede into them. You need to do some reading brother :)

20150622_064551.jpg
20150613_010025.jpg
20150624_164352.jpg
20150624_164408.jpg

Im from Philippines man, i got some bagseeds from my last score, 2months ago, ive germinated it tissue paper method, this is my first grow so i did a lot of research about how-to's and just followed what most growers suggest, I've posted some pics below, from week 1-week 7 (day 49)

My country has some pretty stiff penalties for cannabis where a single joint could land you anywhere from 5-10 years, so most of the cannabis that you would get here are really weak since farmers grown it in the mountains and really dont care of the quality of their buds (seeds,rot,mud,dirt,mold and sometimes even insects). Their cheap so to get that high you need to smoke a lot.

So, this grow is for me to find out how good our strain here can get since i've never smoked a common bud here that aint seedles (sensi) though there are some people selling kush here but its extremely expensive.-

This is my first ever grow. I used soil and compost and im only watering it, no added fertilizers or nutes.

Any tips comments suggestions would be very much appreciated as a fellow grower.

20150622_064551.jpg
20150613_010025.jpg
20150624_164352.jpg
20150624_164408.jpg

Im from Philippines man, i got some bagseeds from my last score, 2months ago, ive germinated it tissue paper method, this is my first grow so i did a lot of research about how-to's and just followed what most growers suggest, I've posted some pics below, from week 1-week 7 (day 49)

My country has some pretty stiff penalties for cannabis where a single joint could land you anywhere from 5-10 years, so most of the cannabis that you would get here are really weak since farmers grown it in the mountains and really dont care of the quality of their buds (seeds,rot,mud,dirt,mold and sometimes even insects). Their cheap so to get that high you need to smoke a lot.

So, this grow is for me to find out how good our strain here can get since i've never smoked a common bud here that aint seedles (sensi) though there are some people selling kush here but its extremely expensive.-

This is my first ever grow. I used soil and compost and im only watering it, no added fertilizers or nutes.

Any tips comments suggestions would be very much appreciated as a fellow grower.

With that amount of vertical space id flip them soon. They look either OG or sativa so theyll grow alot after you go 12/12. Otherwise they look beautiful! Nice setup :)

This is my first ever grow.

Welcome to the 420 community, Kinglebron. You're in good hands if you stick around. Have you thought about starting a journal?

Anyway, I agree with Scrubby that you should switch your light to 12/12 or possibly 11/13 to start them flowering. They will stretch right out of your little grow box if you keep them in veg much longer. With those small pots, you'll probably want some sort of nutrients or plant food to make sure they grow big buds. Since you're in the Philippines, there probably aren't any cannabis growing stores around. I suggest going to a gardening store and asking for the nutrients that a tomato would use. Tomatoes and cannabis grow similar and so are the nutrients. Otherwise, you can take the organic approach using compost teas and mineral amendments.

Whatever you do, keep us updated once in awhile. Happy growing! :Namaste:

20150622_064551.jpg
20150613_010025.jpg
20150624_164352.jpg
20150624_164408.jpg

With that amount of vertical space id flip them soon. They look either OG or sativa so theyll grow alot after you go 12/12. Otherwise they look beautiful! Nice setup :)

Welcome to the 420 community, Kinglebron. You're in good hands if you stick around. Have you thought about starting a journal?

Anyway, I agree with Scrubby that you should switch your light to 12/12 or possibly 11/13 to start them flowering. They will stretch right out of your little grow box if you keep them in veg much longer. With those small pots, you'll probably want some sort of nutrients or plant food to make sure they grow big buds. Since you're in the Philippines, there probably aren't any cannabis growing stores around. I suggest going to a gardening store and asking for the nutrients that a tomato would use. Tomatoes and cannabis grow similar and so are the nutrients. Otherwise, you can take the organic approach using compost teas and mineral amendments.

Whatever you do, keep us updated once in awhile. Happy growing! :Namaste:

You come to the right place lots of information and help :) welcome to :420: my dude

20150622_064551.jpg
20150613_010025.jpg
20150624_164352.jpg
20150624_164408.jpg

Here my cfl setup I basically try to get as much light to penetrat down threw them nodes :thumb::cheesygrinsmiley::morenutes:
20150527_164453.jpg
20150527_164330.jpg
20150527_164214.jpg

Just finished transplanting 3 rare darkness and 1 bubba kush clones into 1 gallon pots and feeding everything else in the veg cab. A bit of work lemme tell ya bro! Everything is doing fantastic btw :) Hows life in Guttas world? :)

Sound like you got your hand full over there scrubby. :thumb: I'm pretty much moving slow over here bout to go head and bite down and order some seeds today I got my mind set on bubba kush and blue dream want two more strains just not sure yet thinking bout some super lemon haze, platinum og, cheese or some type of purple strains idk yet it's so much to choose from :)

20150622_064551.jpg
20150613_010025.jpg
20150624_164352.jpg
20150624_164408.jpg

When I lived in the PI I used a nute system called snap A and B that was developed by a Filipino Dr.

snaphydroponics dont know if you know about them but heres a link.

Day 50 flowering update

Day 50!!Flowering . So far so good, but hesitant on flushing. 75% of the pistols are still white, so I'm just gonna wait another week,possibly longer for the flushing process. I just dont think they're ready yet :scratchinghead: I still don't have a magnifier yet to look at the trichs, so that's not a way I could determine. I'm going crazy!! Here's the pic...
20150628_174143.jpg
20150625_224654.jpg
20150628_174244.jpg
20150628_111428.jpg
image.gif
20150628_174345.jpg
20150628_174306.jpg
20150628_111536.jpg
20150625_224616.jpg

Back
Top Bottom