GuttaCannabis Dank Bag Seeds 1st Indoor CFL Organics Grow - Grow Journal 2015

GuttaCannabis

Hey guys and girls my name is g im new to the 420 forms and decided to share my first indoor organic cfl grow with you guy and hopefully gain some knowledge from the more experienced growers in this forum and of course haverst some nice buds in a few months �� please help me on my journey and give feedback and advice.

My first indoor grow im using random bag seeds different types of kush. Currently in vegetation stage 20 days from seeds 18/6 light cycle growing indoors with organic soil using bio tone organic all purpose 5-3-3 nutes all in 5 gallon pots. running under 19 CFL 6500k 5000K AND 2700K lights. Don't have a fan to circulate air average room temp is around 65-70 degrees water every 4 to 5 days . let me know wat I can do to improve this grow thanks

20150408_114004.jpg

View image in gallery

Sorry about the orientation of some of the photo guy I will update that later kinda in a rush. I have a question is these nutes good to use for now in vegetation stage I'm planning on getting some better if this bio tone is not good enough for another week of to of vegetation stage. Thank to everyone that's helping me and tuning in to my journal
20150409_130531.jpg

20150409_130552.jpg

20150409_130604.jpg

Anybody can shoot me in the right direction on how to go about partial yellowing on some of the fan leave I don't understand why it's doing this and it's only happend to one of my plants so far is this something big to worry about? ?
20150410_103111.jpg
20150410_103035.jpg

:thumb:I wouldnt worry about that to much bro. Just keep watching her. Dont give her to many nutrients. I didnt start feeding my plants till like week 3 and even then i woul ld only feed them a 1/4 of the recommended dose. Are you checking the ph of the water your feeding them? ..i wouldnt worry to much bro..they are looking beautiful.

#yourawesome :)

:thumb:I wouldnt worry about that to much bro. Just keep watching her. Dont give her to many nutrients. I didnt start feeding my plants till like week 3 and even then i woul ld only feed them a 1/4 of the recommended dose. Are you checking the ph of the water your feeding them? ..i wouldnt worry to much bro..they are looking beautiful.

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
:rofl: Gutta Ur sound like :lot-o-toke:
good vibezzzzzzz
:Namaste:

OK thanks man I kinda was thinking it wasn't a big deal but you never can be to careful didn't want it to turn into something big. Right now I don't have a pH meter and as of water i have a 30 gallon Rubbermaid Ill fill with regular tap water and let set for a day or two before feeding I need to invest in a pH meter pretty soon also don't have a fan running to circulate air as of now they're in a pretty big area but looking to put a fan on them ASAP!!!

Back
Top Bottom