1st Timer's Indoor Soil Grow Journal 2010

Hey CFLgrow, happy to hear the good smoke report. Are you curing it in jars or just smoking it right away? Make sure to cure some and put away for 4-6 weeks it will get much better if you wait!

Also did you save the leaves, combine them with popcorn buds and you can make some killer hash, check out my 1st grow in my sig the last post is my hash making process, its fun to make ur own hash out of essentially throw-away trim too :)

nice buds looks like about how much i will get i am growing with the cfl also for the same reason its much better than the commercial crap out there nice to see a good comparison to go by .

Hey CFLgrow, happy to hear the good smoke report. Are you curing it in jars or just smoking it right away? Make sure to cure some and put away for 4-6 weeks it will get much better if you wait!

:bongrip::bongrip: Hi grow ...... Yes i did cure in A jar,but couldn't wait 4-6 weeks b4 a smoke :bongrip: I've smoked it all now leaves and stems included cut up and smoked in a bong:bongrip::bongrip::peacetwo:

From this
CRIM0102.JPG
2 days later after a cold night ....
CRIM0103.JPG

Learning by my mistakes........ I sould of had my lights coming on at night ...... at the time i had no heating working and night times it gets pretty cold ......The cold killed her :( :bongrip::bongrip: ....... All these mishaps have given me more experience for the nxt time....... I'm already looking to change things for a second grow: Big :thumb::thumb: goes out to the 420 community....All the help i needed was from you guys journals, Keep up the great work :peacetwo: Thanks to all who showed a interest in my journal :bongrip::bongrip: Growheart:bongrip::bongrip::peacetwo: This journal has expired :bongrip::bongrip:

Ooops. Next time.

On when to pull a plant because its done.

Some strains take longer, keep this in mind. I've heard of very long bloom times.

12 weeks is not uncommon. 8-9 seems to be a norm but not all finish that fast.

Wishing you well on your next grow. :thumb:

I like your attitude my friend! I'm a first timer too and have to just keep on learning. Keep up the good work.

I like your attitude my friend! I'm a first timer too and have to just keep on learning. Keep up the good work.

:hookah::hookah: Thxs for dropping by Green Beard, i learnt alot on my first grow( i wish i had found this site b4 i started growing ) :hookah::hookah: I wish you all the best with ur grow :goodluck:

Thank you for sharing your grow with us! I'm sorry about how it ended though.

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom