600 Watt Old Model Mars Hydro - Autoflower - Grow

Nuggs,
Thanks, Never used LED, Old School,but, i continue to see the results; on 420 discussion board.
I was thinking the MarsII 700, but, you`re right the 900 is probably better way to go.
Thanks for the response...

Anyone ever hear of an employee named "Ruby Wang"? She claims she works for Mars, but, really, i`m a bit concerned abt how she conducts herself. At first she told me the Mars2 would be shipped from GA, than corrected herself saying NJ or Ca. Has anyone dealt with her, or should i just go through the site?

Go through the mars hydro site or deal with smoke sara.The knew cob lights work really well to twilight groups has very good lights and there customer service is great. Just another company I thought I'd throw out there I have lights from both companies and the mars 600 watt I got just wasn't what I expected with the mars hydro hype.If you haven't used led before I would research what companies have best quality lights.To answer your question I would buy strait from mars hydro.com

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom