Elibrium's Indoor vs Outdoor Strain Comparison Heavy Lst Grow

Gave them all a little myco tea to clear them out before they're last few heavy feedings this is a view of just the tops directly under the light now only 2 plants here the tran Siberian and the hbd..

image2874.jpg

I'm getting fricken pumped!!!

Day 67
I'm going ahead and chopping the berry Ryder's tomorrow pull them out right before the lights turn on. I'd leave them for 48 hours in the dark but I have no place for them that won't stink up my house so. Will be giving that update tomorrow. Here's the last group shot of the bunch...
image2931.jpg

Only took about an hour to trim the two plants yesterday morning over all was pretty easy I like to do a main trim and then go back in once they are dry before the jars and detail manicure leave a few leaf stubs here and there for character but that's just how I like it. I keep my dry box at 50 - 55 rh and 65- 70 degree temps at all times right now that's with my pc fan/ DIY cf on high and a desk fan just blowing toward the vent holes. Will turn down after they dry A bit to keep my humidity at optimum. Adding a little tray of water if needs be to raise later to keep my dry perfect.

This Is my more so sativa dominant berry ryder pheno 1. Shes got no berry smell at all but subtle citrus resembling a mixture of mango and cannalope. Here You can see she is very spindely aNd stretched compared to her sister
gbb.JPG

I forgot to take a pic of the berry ryder pheno 2 bit more indy Dom before I started chopping so here's about 3/4ths of her after I'd already started. She has deffinatly got a stouter look and bushed out better. Semi sweet berry aroma but as I started to chop all I could smell in my room was fruit loops cereal ha. She was gunking my scissors up much much worse then her sister fer sure very resinous!!!
aa.jpeg

Here's some pics from the work. Got a good amount of trich covered trim actually fer some bubble and wax. The left half of the box is pheno one the right is the other. I'm hoping for 3 zips what's your guys guesses????
image2952.jpg
fvfv.jpeg
image_327.jpeg
image2955.jpg
image_518.jpeg

And here's what's left in the tent wich are the bigger plants fer sure. And my little purple cheese hiding in the back ha
image_424.jpeg

also day 43 for the outdoor girls haven't checked on them for over two weeks... Here they are 2 to 2 1/2 feet tall only the purple cheese is flowering wich is a little late I dunno if its cuz they arnt getting as much light or what the super Cali haze still has like 9 weeks to go anyway but the other two maybe they will just get huge secondary growth is barely starting in the nodes so hoping they bush out. But for me not being there at all for two weeks I picked my spot well they are taking care of themselves nicely :)

Hbd
photo492.JPG

Purple cheese
image93.jpeg
image_139.jpeg

Super Cali haze
image_235.jpeg

Hermes!!!!!!!!! Ha this little purple cheese plant just didn't like the training the nutes nothing I've been keeping a very watchful eye for the boy parts but they escaped me! I saw a herm flower forming today and I've removed it in hopes to contain I've only got 2 weeks about left on the rest of these but after scowering every inch of all three plants I noticed this seed cluster on the lower main st of this cheese... It's only on this side of the nodule I see 4 or 5 completely mature seeds so its been here for at least 6 weeks? Hopefully it's isolated to the bud cuz I stressed her to bad.. :/ I don't see anymore on aNy other plants do you guys think I'm In The clear? Dag nab it.
image2984.jpg

Here's that herm that just appeard

image2982.jpg

Please Opinions would be very appreciated!!!!!! :)

for mature seeds it may be 4 weeks or more ago that they were pollinated, the seeds may be feminized. just keep an eye out for more female pollen sacks that can occur at the end of flowering on some strains, this is different then a true hermaphrodite cannabis plant that produces small clusters of pollen sacks.

for mature seeds it may be 4 weeks or more ago that they were pollinated, the seeds may be feminized. just keep an eye out for more female pollen sacks that can occur at the end of flowering on some strains, this is different then a true hermaphrodite cannabis plant that produces small clusters of pollen sacks.

There were like four sacks in the cluster I cut off not full of pollen even yet. Do you think it pollinated other plants a few weeks back too or just this isolated nug do to stress and what not?

Wow, nice harvest, mate. Outdoor girlies are looking sweet. Sorry to see seeds in your bud, but then again, you could plant 'em to see what comes up. May taste quite sweet, or super duper dank. ;) Stay green!

Wow, nice harvest, mate. Outdoor girlies are looking sweet. Sorry to see seeds in your bud, but then again, you could plant 'em to see what comes up. May taste quite sweet, or super duper dank. ;) Stay green!

Thank you! they are still smelling good no hay smell i swear if i keep my rh between 50-55 not to excede 60% and my temp from 65-70 i never lose the smell it just gets fainter and fainter till the jars and after a week its strong as ever... the 2nd pheno is smelling berryesk but like it would be in like a cereal tricks fruit loops fruity pebbles. cant wait till a few weeks cure they are not very dense at all though. all my other plants have really good density

last heavy flush will be picking them as soon as my dry box is available both very ready the tsb is a little greener then id like it but prob Monday or Wednesday.

IMG_076021.JPG

Auto seeds Trans Siberian very dense will include in my breeding with the hbd i think. Calyxes are purpling out. I know people think purps all hype. i just think its beautiful whether its more potent or not. i like to admire my work. :)

IMG_073721.JPG
IMG_075316.JPG
IMG_074120.JPG
IMG_073923.JPG

And the frossssstttttyyyyyyyy Auto Purple Cheese blueberry sweet candy smell. the purple is gorgeouse. ver dense and leafy but the frost goes all the way out to the tips caked like thick frosting around it edges mmmhmmm

IMG_074422.JPG
IMG_075218.JPG
IMG_075118.JPG
IMG_074722.JPG
IMG_073523.JPG

You saw how thick that trans Siberian is well heres a group shot on the rights the Short Stuff Hbd shes a beast for only having 450 watts of light with 4 other plants. Wanna run just 3 of her later in the exact set up see what i can bring in. smells the best in the tent imo!!!! and has very subtle lavender colors on the calyx only
IMG_076123.JPG

anyway night 420 fam! :rollit:

Hats off to you, elibrium, you can sure grow some great-looking dope!

I'm very familiar with that feeling!:smokin:

Time for the jars the berry ryders are pretty airy especially the sativa dom. But this looks like a qp to me.. I was hoping for 2.5 or 3 from them!!! I will get a final weight in a weeks worth of cure. Their smells faded a bit but the cure will bring it back heavy!
image3092.jpg
image3091.jpg

Back
Top Bottom