The Battle - Indica vs Sativa

A strain within a strain. Like a squat bushy white widow or a lanky stretchy white widow, each would be a phenotype of that strain, meaning they are the same strain but with different characteristics :thumb:

Potted OG Kush up this morning before lights off. She moved up from the 20 litre pot to a 36 litre fabric pot.

I have a couple of clones of this strain rooting so i am moving towards allowing her to stay in the 'flowering room' when the light cycle changes to 12/12.

A couple of busy days of work ahead next week so the aim is to put the new HPS up on Wednesday and change the light cycle to 12/12 at the same time. ;)

Temperature is sitting 4.5 degrees Celsius cooler :jawdropper:

IMG_2754_1_.JPG
IMG_2755_1_.JPG
IMG_2756_1_.JPG

Looks like they'll appreciate those cooler temperatures too Mono. Wish I could get the heat down in mine but I'd have to cool the full house due to a mixture of shoddy double glazing, insulation and a wife that thinks anything less than 25C is cold :)

Looks like they'll appreciate those cooler temperatures too Mono. Wish I could get the heat down in mine but I'd have to cool the full house due to a mixture of shoddy double glazing, insulation and a wife that thinks anything less than 25C is cold :)

Haha I know the feeling - seems I'm forever turning the heating down, when I walk past again it's mysteriously turned up again lol. Unless you are pulling cold air in from outside, it's pretty much impossible to bring the grow room temps lower than that of the house.

Hello old mate... Hows you doin ' ?

Massive congrats on the monster 2.0 harvest mono of the glen

She was a thing of beauty.... Huge + reps for her...

Just had to see her outcome mate... So glad you got to complete the grow this time matey..

Subbed up on this one for sure... I will pull up a rocking chair, blaze a phat one and watch another awesome grow by Sir Mono :high-five:

Not growing at the mo... No room..... But my organic ferts are turning the tomatoes into trifids !!!! :rofl::rofl:

Hello old mate... Hows you doin ' ?

Massive congrats on the monster 2.0 harvest mono of the glen

She was a thing of beauty.... Huge + reps for her...

Just had to see her outcome mate... So glad you got to complete the grow this time matey..

Subbed up on this one for sure... I will pull up a rocking chair, blaze a phat one and watch another awesome grow by Sir Mono :high-five:

Not growing at the mo... No room..... But my organic ferts are turning the tomatoes into trifids !!!! :rofl::rofl:

:passitleft: Hey Fella! Glad to see you back!

Things are ticking over here, how is everything in your world?

Thanks bud! She was a great plant, but all gone now - mate of mine took nearly all of it off my hands as soon as it was dry lol ;) Glad to have you along for this one, it's been a really slow starter but I've just moved some plants to the new veg space and flipped the timer to 12/12 :):)

Today I changed the light cycle in the 'flowering room' to 12/12. A bit strange considering there is only three autos and a single photoperiod plant in there, but it's the beginning of going perpetual.

Moved Delicious Candy and her clone to the 'vegetative room' along side an auto anesthesia seed and another seed of delicious candy which are hopefully in the process of germinating :)

Well mate, my worlds a bit poo right now, but hopefully get a job soon...

Ive done the Cscs catrd do i can go on building sites again... Waiting to hear about a few jobs....

This fart arse little town is crap for work now... Its grown like mad, but work aint... Oh well, keep trying...

Mega skint... Cant wait to work again.. Thinking of doing a Bricklaying course in evenings, from september... Good money as a brickie dude....

Just had a smoke with a mate... He brought round .... Super silver lemon haze..... Ahhhhhh !!!!!

:high-five:

Well mate, my worlds a bit poo right now, but hopefully get a job soon...

Ive done the Cscs catrd do i can go on building sites again... Waiting to hear about a few jobs....

This fart arse little town is crap for work now... Its grown like mad, but work aint... Oh well, keep trying...

Mega skint... Cant wait to work again.. Thinking of doing a Bricklaying course in evenings, from september... Good money as a brickie dude....

Just had a smoke with a mate... He brought round .... Super silver lemon haze..... Ahhhhhh !!!!!

:high-five:

Sucks to hear that bud! Sounds like things can only get better for ya! Don't think there is much work going anywhere at the moment... Even up here, this is the first year I have been truly quiet with work, only really the regular maintenance work keeping our head above water.

If your interested in courses, I would highly recommend the open university - study from home and hundreds of course choices. Not sure how it works down your way, but up here in Scotland it's paid for if your personal income is less than 25k a year ;)

Day 1 in the flowering room and nothing has changed :rofl::rofl:

Auto Tutankhamon is continuing to do her thing, hopefully she will be ready for harvest before the end of the month.

IMG_2779_1_.JPG

I germinated the two regular afghani seeds that came with the last seed purchase. Thanks again herbies!! :) They are going to go 12/12 from seed in 10 litre pots... Fingers crossed for two females.

In the veg space our delicious candy clone has roots coming out of the bottom of the pot, and her mother has well and truly rooted out the 20 litre pot.

I'm really liking her structure - Maybe another one plant grow on the horizon ;).

Going to order some more coco again soon and transplant the delicious candy up from her 20 litre pot to the 56 litre smart pot :) She has another 5 or 6 or 7 weeks of veg left as I've gone and pretty much filled the flowering space once the afghani begin growing ;)

IMG_2783_1_.JPG
IMG_2784_1_.JPG
IMG_2785_1_.JPG

Ah mono, all set for perpeptual now.... Awesome mate

As for courses i'm gonna investigate the open uni courses... I did waste my brain at school.... So boring !!!!... Ive got an IQ of 138, so lets get that working shall we....

The brickie course is £1400.... Bit bloody steep, but worth it i reckon... Just need to get a job to pay for it... Can pay in installments ( 4).... Still alot of dosh.... Bit brickies are earning upto £2 per brick at the mo.... Thats good money... Serious lack of brickies at mo..

I shall keep chasing job leads.... Coz im on just over £50 a week, its horrible....

Hope work picks up for you mate...

Thanks for your kind words McMono

Ah mono, all set for perpeptual now.... Awesome mate

As for courses i'm gonna investigate the open uni courses... I did waste my brain at school.... So boring !!!!... Ive got an IQ of 138, so lets get that working shall we....

The brickie course is £1400.... Bit bloody steep, but worth it i reckon... Just need to get a job to pay for it... Can pay in installments ( 4).... Still alot of dosh.... Bit brickies are earning upto £2 per brick at the mo.... Thats good money... Serious lack of brickies at mo..

I shall keep chasing job leads.... Coz im on just over £50 a week, its horrible....

Hope work picks up for you mate...

Thanks for your kind words McMono

The brickie course sounds like a good one to go for especially if you already have the cscs card in place. Is there no help for you financially towards the course if you are getting certain benefits? Trying to remember what it was like when I signed on, although I'm sure it has changed a lot since the mid 90's lol.

Keep your chin up mate, things can only get better for ya! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom