The Battle - Indica vs Sativa

Nice work! Could you post a few pics of the Afghan? I am growing Afghani #1 and am curious how yours is developing.

Sent from my SM-T350 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks Bud.

Mine was developing well, very short compact plant. However, she has shown male pre-flowers ;)

IMG_2905_1_.JPG

Just plain water? Impressive. What soil were you using for it and how long from seed? My balcony ones have had feeds and now the fan leaves are quickly lightening up in colour with some fast approaching yellow. Still around 18/19 days to go but gave them a feed a couple of days ago with all-purpose feed at 1/3 strength, full strength ok 13/14 and some black treacle.

Just plain water? Impressive. What soil were you using for it and how long from seed? My balcony ones have had feeds and now the fan leaves are quickly lightening up in colour with some fast approaching yellow. Still around 18/19 days to go but gave them a feed a couple of days ago with all-purpose feed at 1/3 strength, full strength ok 13/14 and some black treacle.

I'm curious about this myself, water only from the start? I'd love some of that as I tried mixing my own soil for that reason, I ended up having to supplement magnesium though. Tell us more :)

I'm curious about this myself, water only from the start? I'd love some of that as I tried mixing my own soil for that reason, I ended up having to supplement magnesium though. Tell us more :)

I used some of the compost that Mrs Mono uses for starting off her veggies in. It's just the cheapest bulk buy you can get in B and Q :). It's a very 'hot' soil designed more for shurbs rather than plants, but it's fortified with so many nutrients that saturating the pot to run off each time meant she was able to grow very well with no added nutrients.

Bear in mind though that she was a very light feeding auto, and I'm pretty sure the high nutrient level slowed her up a little at first. :)

Iced_Grape_5.JPG

Back
Top Bottom