Elibrium's Indoor vs Outdoor Strain Comparison Heavy Lst Grow

congratulations on your harvest!

Thank you!!! I'm almost done!!! Be pulling the hbd end of this week or begining of next week. Then just my outdoor patch ill be keeping you all updated on!!! This harvest should be enough meds to get me and the wifey through the next few months!

Better late then never huh! :)

Nice harvest! Love those purples. :thumb:

Are you going to continue this journal or start a new one?

Better late then never huh! :)

Nice harvest! Love those purples. :thumb:

Are you going to continue this journal or start a new one?

Welcome to my thread hiker!!! :) thanks for stopping in.

I will be keeping it open until I harvest the small outdoor crop and then ill be gone for a while the wife and I are putting our house up for sale and moving states... I'm not ninja enough to try to hide a grow during that ha. And if i was id still probably die from the parinoia. I will be back soon as we are settled with another journal most likely coco/scrog. Ive got a pretty decent collection of genetics to choose from. still havent decided whats next, been dying try this emerald triangle blueberry headband pretty bad though. But this should be enough smoke to last us till then I hope.(Fingers crossed) I've been planing for 6 or 7 ounces but always shoot low in hopes of being pleasantly surprised...

It's bubble time! Mixing the sativas so this will be berry ryder purple cheese and ill spin up the hbd and tsb later for an Indy mix

This is only maybe 2.7 oz of trim I got from them all if that. Will see how it comes out.
image3152.jpg

Here's my first run only agitated maybe 8 or 10 minutes this is 1.1 grams its actually the 90 and 73 mixed with the 25 I know I know... But the the 25 is pretty melty this run I dunno if its the sativa influence but they were all good and it's so little I just mixed them bubbles decent not the best obviously but smells like lemons and that bubble smell. Taking a hand mixer for the next pulls and just using it all for edibles I've just got the material in the work bag in a bowl in my freezer waiting till im not feeling lazy. I plan on running all my smalls when they are all harvested for some wax so if I want some full melt ill just smoke the bho I just really like the taste of bubble waxes Make for a low key way to medicate on the go with the micro g pen.
image3165.jpg

So these buds were more deceiving then I'd originally thought oh well both plants yielded basically the same I ended up with just shy of 3 and a quarter zips 89 grams to be exact. So not disappointing for autoflowers and only 450 watts of light and 5 plants. They are pretty much cured already I've only been opening them once a day so in a week should be a decently smooth smoke. Here's some picks

image3166.jpg
image3167.jpg

Heres the Himalaya Blue Diesel Day 79 Lights go off permanently tomorrow at 8 in the morning will be giving this beafy Auto 52 hours of dark before the chop on Monday. For sure will be my biggest yielder. The smell is absolutely incredible... more on that later in this journal... :) yellowing up quit nicely..

image_711.jpeg
image100.jpeg
photo498.JPG
image_614.jpeg
image_519.jpeg
image_426.jpeg
image_238.jpeg
image_329.jpeg
image_142.jpeg

till monday........

Day 82: Chopped The Short Stuff Seeds Himalaya Blueberry Diesel This afternoon Shes is Definitely a sexy one!!!! Take a look at them nugs uh huh...

image_85.jpeg
image_143.jpeg

This is the smallest of the main tops next to an iphone 5

image101.jpeg

And my pride and joy of this run :) mmmhmmmm

image_239.jpeg
image_520.jpeg
image_427.jpeg
image_615.jpeg

good amount of strong blueberry smelling skizzer hash nom nom nom nom

image_712.jpeg

After de stemming and tossing my popcorns in the bho pile The purple cheese comes in at 30 grams on the dot And the trans Siberian comes in at 55.3 so I got 3 Zips of the two of them here they are in their jars.

image_93.jpeg

Nice harvest. :) Loving "crafted for quality" "in the USA" on the can lid, hehehe

Day 63: been 3 weeks since i viseted the outdoor patch they are healthy though they dont look under watered. they might be hitting the water table on this island. it is moving a lot slower then expected no pre flowers on either the sch witch is expected but the hbd is t showi g sex either. Totally different time period as inside looks like. The purple cheese is in full flower and may finish around 85 or 90 days I think.
Honestly if they just get huge And are still early finishing enough to harvest. Maybe the weather will let them make it. But they are looking ok to me :) minimal effort for sure.

Here the purple cheese about 2 feet tall looks like it'll b one bud. Smells skunky could smell her about 6 feet away slightly.

image3297.jpg
image3296.jpg

Here's the super Cali haze she is about 4 foot and starting to bush out and is showing tighter nodes. I like her. She might get a lot bigger 6 foot maybe, we will see.

image3298.jpg

And the hbd hasn't really branched out to and didn't grow a bunch upward I dunno when it's gunna flower honestly.

image3299.jpg

If they finish that would be great but I got my indoor smoke to keep me at bay for a while!

Thanks hank! I think I may hit them with some bio boost if they look the same I'm about to head in a road trip in a week ended up at hemp fest seattle. See what that's all about.. And hopefully get some sweet glass. Won't be back to the patch for another 2.5 weeks once I'm back you guys will get A big update. Might post some road trip picks and anything dope at fest.

Back
Top Bottom