Elibrium's Indoor vs Outdoor Strain Comparison Heavy Lst Grow

The Himalayan blueberry diesel yielded 78.7 grams! Bout five short of 3 oscars! So this tent yielded me basically 9 ounces and whatever i got in popcorns! Not to shabby for an autoflower tent!
That decent sized branch ended up being 16.5 grams after breaking it down off the main stem if anybody is interested.

The hbd

image3303.jpg

All personals till the next run anyway ;) mmmhmmm

image3304.jpg

Ill have detailed smoke reports for you when I'm back from hempfest in a few weeks once I've had enough time to properly cure them all. Night 420 people

Great looking bud. :thumb: Have a great time at hempfest.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

What about the outdoor plants?, is this journal finished, or is he going to keep it going?...FAK!

Ya I'm confused now... Can I just keep posting in here? I dunno how the completed journal thing works. I've still got those 3 outdoor plants that'll be going into at least September. I dunno what's happening ha

Hit the triangle with the exclamation point in the power left corner of the page and tell em you're not done......WTF truth seeker?

day 85:

Well the outdoor girls are doing well and the mutant purple cheese that had the crazy leaves at the beginning has been harvested. Here they are.

The hbd.. Just barley showing pistols. Looks like this auto went photo on me. She could give me a decent yield if she finishes since she's just barely entering pre flower. She could get big we will see.

image3657.jpg
image3658.jpg

Here's the Super Cali Haze I think she's right on schedule she's suppose to finish up around day 120 so here in a month ill chop here been raining a lot hoping she makes it before any frost bushed out a bit.

image3661.jpg
image3659.jpg
image3660.jpg

And the purple cheese. Definatly got stunted and had the least amount of light by far. However very excited to smoke the grams I get of her covered in trichs and the smell is more potent then her sister indoor was.

image3662.jpg
image3663.jpg
image3664.jpg

This patch was in a shady spot so I'm sure they could all of been much bigger. It's to bad the other patch that had full sun was eaten by them damn deer :) oh well! The coyote urine Has prevented that in this patch for sure. Will have some smoke reports up this week. All my jars are curing up perfectly. Thanks people!

Despite a runt, looks beautiful! Keep er gree, elibrium!:thumb:

Despite a runt, looks beautiful! Keep er gree, elibrium!:thumb:

Haha ya that's for sure. I kinda like it though I wasn't sure if it'd even make it. It's just the most hilariously skimpy plant I've ever seen. These autos are touchy and apparently the purple cheese more so had plenty of trouble with the both of them. End product is so dank though. I think for sure I'd grow her again indoor and be crazy light on feedings. Maybe a patio grow when I'm back in a legal state for sure.

I'm wanting to try some autos outdoors, and maybe one or two indoors at a time. Plenty of rain where I'm at, and too much sun and heat, but lots of woods here. And a decreasing amount of untouched scrubland. Plenty of swampy areas. :) Good rich muck, not easy, but possible to make a raised bed on a tiny 6 square meter island, hehe.

I'm wanting to try some autos outdoors, and maybe one or two indoors at a time. Plenty of rain where I'm at, and too much sun and heat, but lots of woods here. And a decreasing amount of untouched scrubland. Plenty of swampy areas. :) Good rich muck, not easy, but possible to make a raised bed on a tiny 6 square meter island, hehe.

I think if you have those raised bed boxes or pots that once the root zone reaches the water table the should be in pretty good shape be less times to have to visit them witch is always less risky for sure. If I had these girls in more sun I think they'd be huge.

I've been slacking I know!!!! I'm gunna try to do a smoke report a day on each strain I left for Labor Day and got distracted. Anyway here's my little Medi cabinet

image3808.jpg

Minus the sch I just put some stale improperly cured stuff I found in there for now till I harvest. Ill prob roll it all up in a blunt

Nice collection. :) And good plan: big blunt, ftw.

K I apologies for the wait. Here is a few detailed smoke reports for the Berry Ryder's. there was two distinct phenotypes so I am doing a seperate for eatch as they are different in almost every way.

image3946.jpg
image3947.jpg

image3945.jpg

Buds smoked are two months cured.

Strain- Berry Ryder (sweet mango pheno)
Scale of 1-10 rating

How did I medicate- Joint.

Bag appeal- 6/10 got to be honest here not my favorite. It's so airy and is mostly leaf and alot of hairs it's dark green and very orange in a bag. A little crunchy but still pliable. Just really scraggly but barley any stem. But it's not overly dry you can feel the bit of moister in the ground up buds.

Aroma- 9/10 the buds smell very sweet and distinctly of mango and strong at that. The smell is even more so potenated when ground. Like a citrus fruit bowel or a opened can of mandarin oranges. But very penetrating in your nostrils to the point of sneezing. Does make up for the Larfyness of the buds.

Taste/smoke- 7/10 citrus salad. Can taste that leaf matter for sure but it is not harsh at all and has that citrus bite all the 3/4 The way through the joint. Light smoke on the lungs no cough.

Experience-8/10 very very potent sativa feeling high. To potent for me if I smoke to much. Can cause paranoia for those prone to it. But that right dose leaves me feeling a comfortable state of euphoria more so then the other pheno. Day time smoke for sure no couch lock. Upbeat happy very focused clear headed high. In lower doses for me anyway. To much and I am not having a good time. Ha

Potency- 9/10 even compared to photo strains I've grown and or smoked.

Over all rating- 8/10 only downside is the bud structure. But it's all personal so I don't need to impress.

image3948.jpg
image3949.jpg

Strain-Berry Ryder ( blueberry pheno)

How did I medicate-joint

Bag appeal- 8.5/10 pale green in color and covered in trichs frosty frosty frosty. Decent density. Very pliable and leaves your fingers sticky as hell. Little crunch to it want you squeeze a bud.

Aroma- 9/10 very musty full bodied berry smell. When ground it goes to a potent almost fake blueberry flavoring smell. Like a a bb snowcone. It's fuggin bomb as hell basically. With a tinge of skunkiness

Taste- 8/10 mostly floral actually. Not so much fruity of berry at all bit of that nice grassyness not the hay but nice cured. But best in a bowel. The joint gets resonated up fast cus of all the trichs.

Experience/smoke-8/10 always a bit racy at first but mellows out. Basically for me that means a controlled dose. But if I smoke to much the panic is at least short lived ;). But this pheno is clear headed and easy on the lungs but the smoke is very rich and thick. but there is a crash to it. First few hours no couchlock but after that you deffinatly feel a huge lack of motivation ha. So you got to re dose if you have stuff to do. But hey you were gunna re dose anyway right?

Potency- 9/10

Over all rating- 9/10

cant decide what pheno I like better. Depends on what's going on I guess...
I will eventually Grow these again at least the seeds I still have for sure.

Ill post the rest in the next few days probably some tonight.

Heres what I've done with some of my jars that I'm about to bury 4 feet under ground as an experiment and so I don't have it all in my house. 4 feet is below the frost line and this will keep my buds at. A perfect temperature throughout the year. But I diped Em repeatedly in beeswax and will also food saver the jars and the seal them up in a PVC pipe with caps glued on it. All ancient peoples buried their perishables to preserve them and they found 2700 year old cannabis a handful of years ago in a tome in china that was still good. So I figure this should work. These arnt gunna get touched for 3 or four months at least till the spring will post pics then on a new thread probably but ya for those whom are interested in long term storage here they are.

image3950.jpg

image4062.jpg
image4063.jpg

Strain- Trans-Siberian about 8 weeks cured

How did I medicate-Bong

Bag appeal- 9/10 These Buds are rock hard! they have a spongyness to them but are not wet. they sound spongy also like you hear its sticking to itself when you squeeze the bud. Pale green in color and almost all nodgels have purple tips. but its only the tips like they were dipped. :)

Aroma- 9/10 very earthy but citrus like a cross between a grapefruit and a cantaloupe to mellow it. Smells very similar to several cuts/phenos of white widow Ive had before. being a white russian cross it is showing through in genetics. Smell is the same just more potent and full after grinding.

Taste- 4/10 this is my fault Im sure.. :( possitive actually. this girl just loved to feed feed feed! and i should have backed of her sooner. she finished very green no fade. i feared it would happen and it did! Specifically it leaves behind a definite film on the roof of my mouth that tastes of something foul. my wife dosnt hate it but definitely isnt connoisseur grade. to me i have to brush my teeth after.

Experience/smoke- 10/10 hands down i love the high! its still smokes well no harsh no crackle burns well in a joint. despite the taste its that high you feel it buzzing in your four-head. Then it moves down your body as it goes. very heavy body feel perfect for before sleep, yoga, meditation, and if you must know and sorry to those who don't want to know, but its perfect for sex! Some how its keeping my erection totally up ready after i reach my climax. It just keeps me going like the energizer bunny! haha anyways honestly its a very warm, peaceful, euphoric high. A deepdeep stone. Trancelike state. But crystal clear. Long as i brush my teeth after my hits ha :)

Potency- 9/10 dosnt creep up on you nut smoothly guide you into the experience perrrrffffffecccttttt for my anxiety!

Over all rating- 9/10 Will grow this soon i need more of it! hopefully wont have to pheno hunt and they are all similar but will flush earlier on for sure to give it that 10 over all!

image4064.jpg
image4065.jpg
image4066.jpg

Strain- Purple Cheese
8 week cured

How did I medicate- pipe.

Bag appeal-10/10 eye candy,frostiness, delicious! the trichs were abnormally long when she was growing compared to the rest. And it's stayed that way. The cure has faded the color a bit to this beautiful tone. Average density and perfect moistness dry enough to smoke in a joint but still retains that moist feel when ground. That's why I always jar up my buds when the stem softly crunch not snap. Mmmmhmm

Aroma-10/10 Distinct chocolate. Very unexpected. Now that its all cured the profile changed to chocolate it the only way I can describe it. A few of the buds get that cheese funk skunk and a little berry when ground but its very very subtle. But ya smells like chocolate and I'm very much ok with it :)

Taste-9/10 bit like cotton candy leaves that creaminess behind that I love! but so light you get some huge hits without realizing.

Experience/smoke-the smoke is so light and smooth I bet it would be perfect in a vape. The other small outdoor girl that I got 1.5 grams off haha. Anyway she is exactly the same. The high is super super mellow and clear good maybe 50/50 hybrid feel and although I can get to high on this strain to the point I'm uncomfortable, it isn't accompanied by any paranoia. Wich is perfect for me. Cerebral creative high for sure really nice after a long hike chiller over some water.. Mmhmm.

Potency-8/10 got to smoke a hit more then the rest but this shit is candy. Plain and simple. It's candy and me and the wife don't share it with friends often ha ;) only got that 30 grams from her so. Best be stingy.

Over all rating-10/10 will be doing a seed run for sure at some point and or doing a run of a few more of these. Lighter on the nutes for sure. She's a finicky one that's for sure but bomb! lil glad she hermied on that one flower and gave me those seeds! Haven't found any others yet though! Definitely a pleasant smoke. Everybody wants some. :thumb:

I'm gunna put my best nugs of her up again when I dig up those jars and have a better camera. Be like 6 or 8 month cured 4 feet under the frozen ground son!
I just really really want One of those jars!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom