600 Watt Old Model Mars Hydro - Autoflower - Grow

So this morning my plant looked way worse so I dumped out all my reservoir water and put back plain ph water no nutrients at all. I will try this for a week see if it helps .on the plus side the train wreck auto is looking all most done so I should be able pull it in 6-7 days since im all ready flushing it any way think that when I foiler spray my grapefruit it was all ready stressed from high feed and light burn r that it just got nut lock and root started to rot. I have knew growth on roots I added extra pump and extra fan to keep cool air and co2 to plants little better .Been using frozen bottles hope it comes out of this funk soon it was 14 days away from harvest now it might be screwed cause of the problems I ran in to.

20151225_133328.jpg

I think a little hydrogen peroxide in the reservoir might help prevent the rot. I've never done a DWC but I do remember reading about it.

You can find it at any drug store or place with a pharmacy. Wall Mart, Shoppers, Value drugs. Even at some dollar stores.

I don't think there is a difference between types of hydrogen peroxide other than their concentration. %100 is rocket fuel and "I need to get rid of a body", %20 is food grade and for bleaching hair, %5 to %3 is topical drugstore grade.

I don't know what 29 inch Hydrogen Peroxide is. Or 3 inch Hydrogen Peroxide. I don't think we are talking about the same thing.

My spider 4 cob light burned out on me this morning it not wven a month old had to put 270 watt cfl in with my plants today.hope I can get a replacement light or parts from this company for my cob been running in to problems left and right now that my girls are all most finished .I added hydrogen peroxide last night my plant looks all most dead today don't think it will make it from all thats happened will give it few days then if its not better I will pull it I have some photo strains I will start if this happens.

My spider 4 cob light burned out on me this morning it not wven a month old had to put 270 watt cfl in with my plants today.hope I can get a replacement light or parts from this company for my cob been running in to problems left and right now that my girls are all most finished .I added hydrogen peroxide last night my plant looks all most dead today don't think it will make it from all thats happened will give it few days then if its not better I will pull it I have some photo strains I will start if this happens.

Sorry to hear you've hit some problems with the grape, that photo... poor old girl :( I know nothing about hydro so can't be of much help to you unfortunately, was she still a little way from harvest?

That sucks about your light too, did the whole thing burn out or just some of the LEDs?

On the flip side glad to hear train wreck is still doing great, little lady is coming through for you

Sorry to hear you've hit some problems with the grape, that photo... poor old girl :( I know nothing about hydro so can't be of much help to you unfortunately, was she still a little way from harvest?

That sucks about your light too, did the whole thing burn out or just some of the LEDs?

On the flip side glad to hear train wreck is still doing great, little lady is coming through for you
ya im going to lose grapefruit auto she has not recovered at all she looks dead today she wasn't far enough along to have salvage buds from her. My switch burnt out on my spider cob so it doesnt work at all it was 27 days old im in process of trying get knew light from the company right now I am harvesting the train wreck on tuesday it be 5 days flushed can't take a chance on the grapefruit roots rotting out the train wreck on flip side the train wreck auto is done so at least I have her. I have a blue dream auto and a og kush auto im flowering out now in air pots they will be flowered under the 600 watt mars old model panel and 270 watts of cfl till I can get the issue with spider cob situated. Ill post wieght and smoke report of train wreck soon I am sad to lose my grapefruit auto sp clpse to finishing it was beautiful plant it's sad I couldn't save her it happened so fast she took to much stress the cob was to close it burnt all my plants I even put it up to 30" and it still burnt them my 600 watt is at 22" now I don't want any issues I got 2 days left before I chop train wreck auto I might let it go 1 more day the under branches are really light only the middle and tops of the side branches are thick with bud .

Back
Top Bottom